Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Inner slut pt 3

Jump to newest

By *incs 2 up for fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

So after a few hours we both lay on the bed sweating I say to Hudson do you often wank while thinking of me fucking other men ?

Yes he says but more over us swapping with another couple I don't know about that I say just think about it that's a bit further into your training course and laughs

Ok he jumps in the shower while I go pick the kids up from the in laws getting back home hubs is ready to go he says good bye to the kids and I follow him to his car he kisses me and his hand goes up my skirt getting to like the slut life are we dirty girl as he feels my wet pussy have you been to my mothers wearing your tights ? Yes I say and smile good girl I will call you late babe when I get there

He starts to reverse down the driveway so I lift my skirt and give him a little flash and a smile

God I'm horny again now I check on the kids they are on the PlayStation just off in the shower I say no response as normal I turn the water on and stand there thinking as it runs over my tits and down my body I don't think I could fuck anyone else I've only been with 3 men before hubs and they controlled me but hubs was totally different to them

He's so laid-back and always says he punching above his Weight limit with me lol he let's me do what evere I like as long as I tell his my plans while I'm thinking all this my hand has found its way to my clit I lean back on to the cold tiles and rub my pussy I'm soon cuming and can't believe how horny it's made me

I finish my shower and get dressed and put my pussy out tights on again I'm starting to like the feeling of the air on my pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 23/11/18 16:24:06]

over a year ago

Lincoln

9 pm the brats are in bed time for a sit down and a glass or two of red that's better I think just as my phone rings it's hubs we have a chat and he says his cock was hard most of the way down and had to pull over and have a wank after my public flashing I told him I had a play in the shower coz it made me horny

Good he says so you will be watering them again them ? Dam right I will I say good girl you know you go as far as you what too

I won't make you do anything you don't want to I know I say but I don't know what I want to do ok get my iPad and look in saved folder watch some of the videos and see if anything takes you fancy I will call you tomorrow after my meeting love yah bye

I get the iPad and open the folder omg some of the titles BC / BBC /dogging /public sex /public flashing / slut wife / blindfolded/ 3some 4some / group sex / gangbangs / public wanking the list went on. which one first I think ????

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great training - really bringing the naughty side out! How did you feel after watching the ‘training video,s’?

More!!

By *picy2Couple
over a year ago

essex

over a year ago

Lincoln

A bit of blindfolded I think I click on the video and watch as a woman and her husband are talking about it he blindfolds her and puts ear plugs in her ears and starts teasing her body I imagine it's me and hubby and start stroking my body my nips are hard and my pussy is twitching then her stops and walks away and leaves her there not knowing what's coming next

All of a sudden two different men walk in naked and with some very nice cocks my pussy starts to throb then I see the husband he's filming it one of the men starts to kiss her while her hubby stops the other one and says wait a minute I see her kissing the other one and wonder dose she know it's not her hubby ?

By the way she's kissing him she is enjoying it then the hubby waves at the other one to join it I saw her body tense when she felt his breath on her pussy while the other one was kissing her I wondered what she must be feeling and what it would be like I put my hand on my pussy it's soaking 4 fingers straight in that's never happened before maybe hubs is right I am becoming a slut I want to try more cocks I think I'm hooked

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Very horny, can't wait to hear more

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

More please!!

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

Lincoln

So Monday morning bit of a different feeling walking to school today a nice cool breeze on my pussy It's making me feel horny I wonder if any of the other mums are in slut training like me looking around I see one of the dads who I used to have a bit of banta with a couple of years ago

He asked me if I wanted a lift one day as I was going into town shopping he made it clear he wanted more and I said no

That was before I had met hubs tho so I wasn't that confident in myself as my ex was a control freak and always pulled me down and say I was worthless and ugly

But hubs never did that he always tells me how gorgeous I am and how I make him hard every time he sees me god I love my man and this new life he's showing me I can feel my pussy throbbing

Walking back home I think to myself what would I of done today if he asked me if I wanted a lift ?? Would I of said yes and put my training into action

I get how take a few pics of how I'm dressed and send them to hubs saying school run done I feel like a total slut now and I loving it dare I go to work in slut mode though ?

By *hy but willing to tryCouple
over a year ago

Grimsby but travel ;)

To right you will go to work on slut training wouldn't be you if you didn't x

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

You definitely should

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

I'm bloody loving this more please

over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh yes - your confidence is back!!

We'd love to hear more ......

over a year ago

Lincoln

I look at the clock I've go a few hrs before work and I'm horny I get the iPad out what shall watch bit of dogging hubs must like the idea lets see what it's all about

OMG I think I can't believe ppl do that I click off it and look at public sex I like the idea of that on a beach mmmm I start to stroke my pussy thinking about it when my phone rings dam it I look at my phone it's hubs you really are enjoying this arnt you dirty girl my pussy twinges at hearing his voice might be I say so are you going to work like that he's asks ? I might do it's made me very horny

Ho sorry did I disturb you ? Yes you did as a matter of fact but it's ok I say I was looking on the iPad I like the blindfolded idea but what's that dogging all about ?

A bit like blindfolded but with out the blindfold if you do it at night he laughed how's that then ? Well you don't know whos touching you but you can wear a blindfold if you want he says

Maybe another day I say

Looking at the clock I've been talking to hubs for over an hour and I've got to be at work so I say bye and head for the bathroom a quick wash and out the door off to work I pick the keys up and head to work a few hours cleaning of a Beauty therapist I've got the place to myself this could be fun

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Great story more please thanks Steve

over a year ago

Lincoln

Right lets get some work don't I say to myself after a couple of hrs I stop for a drink and sit on one of the treatment couches my mind begins to wonder and so do my fingers it feels so nice with laytex gloves on

I stroke up my inner thigh and my pussy starts to throb I brush over my clit it like an electric shock in my pussy I feel my jucies start to flow as my finger slips between my lips I'm going to come omg I gush on the couch now that's a 1st for me on my own hubs can do it to me but I've never done it on my own I feel so dirty right now and would fuck the 1st bloke though the door

Just then the phone ring and brings me back to reality right must get on and now I've got to clean the couch again just then I notice the gardener in the back doing the grass omg did he just see me ? He catches my eye and waves at me I wave back and he carries on few don't think he saw me

I carry on and I'm nearly done when I get a tx from hubs he's home and asking if I'm still in slut mode ? I tell him what's just happened and he asks how did it feel having someone watch me play I said I don't think he saw me but it's making me horny now thinking about it !! You really are liking the slut life arnt you ? Wish I was there watching my slut he loves watching me play with my toys and I love doing it but a stranger that's different

I say to hubs I will be about an hour or so and what we doing for tea are we getting a sitter and going out I ask if you like he says I will ring the sitter now get on with your work dirty girl

I'm nearly done when there's a tap on the window it's the gardener I open the window and he asks me if I see the owner can you tell them to ring him we have a bit of a chat and I ask him if he could come to my house and sort my garden out hubs isn't a gardener and I'm not that keen what needs doing he asked ? Just tidying up and my bush needs trimming didn't look like it to me he laughed I can feel myself go red omg now what do I say ???

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m enjoying this one!

over a year ago

By *ollyoaks69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

More please

By *kbloke_11Man
over a year ago

Hockley

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Omg great story more please thanks

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Oh to be a gardener?? Yours!

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ha!! Captured

over a year ago

Lincoln

Just then his phone rings so I say I will sort it another day and close the window and head out the room so he can't see me I decided to make a drink and keep out his way till he's gone

I finish me tea and head for the last treatment room and crack on with my work my mind starts to wonder as i work thinking about hubs and what he will say and do to me when I tell him I hope he fucks his slut hard when I get home my pussy starts twitching again and the hover pipe just brushed my pussy and I'm half way to cuming

All high level windows in this room no chance of getting seen this time I think as I lay on the couch and open my legs I can see how wet my pussy is a grab my phone and take a pic for hubs I'm horny now and that wet 3 fingers slip into my pussy then 4 I take a few more pics then finger blast my pussy as I start to squirt all over my hand again I'm getting good at this I think to myself as I come down from my orgasmic high

Right lets get done I think so I can fuck hubs before I have to pick the kids up I msg hubs the pics and say you better be ready for me coz this slut needs a good fucking right now I will see you in 10 mins be ready

over a year ago

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Hobbs is definitely a lucky man love your stories

over a year ago

Such a lucky hub

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

Lincoln

I get home and buds is laid make on the sette watching the iPad and wanking what you watching that's got you that hard I ask ? Just a bit of dogging do you fancy having a go at it ?

I say you can tell me all about it while you fuck your slut or do you want to hear about my slutty day 1st ? As I lower myself onto his hard cock and start to ride him why are you so wet he ask ? So I tell him about my day 20 mins later he's calling me a slut and filling my pussy as I shudder to another orgasm

So tell me about this dogging then and if I like the sound of it we can give it ago at the wk end if we get a sitter so he starts telling me and passes my the iPad to watch as he starts to slide his cock back in my cum filled pussy after about 3 thrust I see the time fuck I say the kids he jumps off me and says where looking around

No I've got to pick them up in 5 mins I nip to the loo and clean myself up as much as I can think I better put some knickers on I say or I will be stood at the school gates leaking down my legs why not put a toy in your knickers and walk to school like that hubs say ?

I ant got time today that will have to be another day but I'm liking the sound of dogging ring the sitter see if she's free I say I'm late already

Part 4 to follow soon

90 % of this story is true

over a year ago

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Oh yes, still loving your work.....true or not!!

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

So nice to know that 90% of the story is real you can pictures in your mind better

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update - naughty minx!!

over a year ago

Confessions of a horny wife, loving it

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Very nice

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Cracking story, please post more. Absolutely loving this. Made me hard. Love your stories.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

New thread running top stories

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

Post new Message to Thread