Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The In Laws

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

this Story is only a fantasy but some of my sexual encounters I've had with different people are included if a bit inflated. please accept my apologies for poor grammar

i met Lisa when we were both 19 and we fell in love quite quickly. i met her family who seemed normal enough. Her dad Andy was a tall skinny man in his late 50s who was a masseuse and her mum was a short curvy nurse in her early 50s neither really anything to shout about.

i fell madly in love with lisa and within 6months we were engaged we decided we would hold off getting marriage and just have a long engagement.

if i was to pick any fault in my relationship it was our sex life now i can't blame Lisa she told me from the start that she wasn't that big into sex so it was rare we had sex and when we did it was missionary position with lights out more often than not she still had her top on. Now I'm a bisexual open book who likes to try new things so i knew it would be a struggle but i thought my love for her would be enough, how wrong i was

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start can't wait for more

over a year ago

now i managed to hold out for over a year and when i did it came as a shock.

now i thought her dad was straight but soon found out how wrong i could be. i knew her dad liked sex as since i moved in i had heard her parents having sex on numerous times and once walked in as they where fucking on kitchen table i walked out before they noticed but not before i noticed his cock it looked about 9inches but thin from what i could tell. i had a few dirty dreams about both of them

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Interesting start, look forward to hearing more

By *miller316Man
over a year ago

Alsager

By *ree-dom69Man
over a year ago

park gate

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

over a year ago

Now i had moved in with lisa and her family and we all get on great but i had no free time to masturbate and as me and lisa weren't having sex and with job being highly stressful i was a bit pent up. me and lisa had been arguing and the mood was being felt around the house.

i came home one day from a sleepover at work and Andy was in we made small talk and topic soon turned to Lisa and our arguing. i don't know why but i spilled everything he sat there listening then said looks like i need to loosen up so offered me a massage and sent me to get a shower to clean up. i don't know why but i was feeling a bit excited and nervous at same time. when i came out he shouted he was in his room when i came in he had laid out a towel on bed and had changed into short shorts and a vest he told me he needs to be comfy.

he told me not to be shy and to strip and lay on bed. I did as asked. i then felt him sit over me i looked back nervously he reassured me its just easier so i relaxed but i felt his soft cock rubbing against me and felt myself getting hard xx

By *ust 58Man
over a year ago

london

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

over a year ago

This is going to be good!

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

over a year ago

mm

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More

over a year ago

he continued to massage me and i felt myself relax he was really good with his hands i could feel his stiff cock up against my ass through his shorts this left my head thinking where was this going did ue want to fuck me or is it just the close proximity that's making him hard. I was startled when i heard him whisper in my ear "this may seem weird but go with it". he started to use his elbow on my back pushing down and he kept at it working lower and lower if he didn't stop he would be at my ass soon but he never stoped i felt his elbow push over my arse crack he repeated this for a few minutes i must admit this felt good and i could feel my cock leaking precum.after a while he stopped with the elbow and started massaging my cheeks with his hands every so often his fingers would go in my arse crack I'm sure i felt him touch my hole but i was enjoying the attention so never complained after about ten minutes he said relax its to hot and i heard him remove his top he went back to massaging my butt i was definitely sure he touched my hole now as felt pressure and occasional finger insert he then became more forward and hooked a finger deep in my ass i was so relaxed he met no resistance. i heard him say a prostate massage is good for deep relaxation and as i was deeply relaxed who was i to argue i then felt a second finger go in i couldn't believe how easy they were going in.as quick as he had entered the fingers they were gone i assumed at this point that this was a normal part of massaging as he went back to massaging my back he got higher and higher then i got a shock i felt his cock against my ass without the shorts. he massaged my shoulders as i felt his bare cock rub against my as. All i could think about was is this really happening i was soon to get my answer.

By *rstar87Man
over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Nice

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Mmm like this

over a year ago

"Mmm like this "
God Me too, can't roll over

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More please

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

Like where this is going.

over a year ago

More me please

over a year ago

More

By *ust 58Man
over a year ago

london

LOVIN this

By *miller316Man
over a year ago

Alsager

By *ullboy6Man
over a year ago

Swineshead

keep going x

over a year ago

By *ini1275Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Don't stop xx

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

" "

over a year ago

where is the mrs

over a year ago

over a year ago

at work next part tomorrow

By *miller316Man
over a year ago

Alsager

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

Looking forward to more of this one.

over a year ago

"at work next part tomorrow "
hah hah

over a year ago

"at work next part tomorrow hah hah"

why laugh

over a year ago

he kept rubbing his cock against my ass as he massaged my back soon i felt him push his cock against my opening and i was so relaxed the head slipped in without any obstruction i groaned and said we shouldn't be doing this. he leaned in and said i seen you checking out my cock as i fucked the wife and a wee birdy told me you used to to play about with Jimmy so now your gonna feel what its like to be fucked and then he licked my ear.

i prepared myself to be fucked but he went back to massaging me just keeping the tip in i was starting to feel impatient but then o felt him start to push further in and soon i felt his balls hit my ass he was fully in o was amazed i could take him as although he wasn't the thickest he was around 9 and a half inches long i could feel him rest in what felt like my stomach.

he kept massaging me as he gently fucked me in and out i was amazed at the restraint he was showing. i was groaning into the pillow as i was enjoying the attention i was getting from my girlfriends dad. after about 10 minutes all restraint seemed to go in one move he grabbed my ass and he pushed in hard and then he let me have it he started to jack hammer me i couldn't believe how hard he was fucking me i was grunting he pulled me onto all fours grabbed my hips and he fucked me harder than i had ever been fucked before i could feel my eyes role back in my head. I could hear him repeating Take it you slut take my cock bet you never been fucked like this before. he grabbed my hair and pulled my onto my knees as he kept fucking me licking my ear as he pounded me this went on for ages to the point i was like jelly. he then suddenly pulled out told me to lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge as he got off the bed went round and stuck his cock in my mouth and proceeded to use my mouth like he did with my ass. It didn't take long before i felt his cock tense up and wow could he cum i felt him shoot shot after shot into my mouth i could barely swallow. the cum and the spit were pouring out over my face i was a mess Andy took a lic of me for me to see later. he then told me to finish off and went to shower. part of me felt angry he wouldn't help get me off but other halfq was loving being a wee slut doing as i was told

over a year ago

what a great start,need more.

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

over a year ago

"at work next part tomorrow hah hah

why laugh"

you were saying wife was at work b

over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

So worth the wait, can’t wait to hear what happened next?

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

i was at work lol

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *miller316Man
over a year ago

Alsager

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *exy fucker bikerMan
over a year ago

kent

Fuck hot

By *uke45Man
over a year ago

Derry

Fuck this is one great story

over a year ago

Great story.

over a year ago

i stood in bathroom staring at my cum covered face wanking myself furiously, it didn't take long for me to shoot my cum all over the mirror. i cleaned myself and the mirror and went down and had a coffee with andy we never mentioned what happened. the night went quietly.

the next morning i had the day off but had stuff to pick up some stuff for Lisa's mums birthday so got up got showered then after i came out Lisa went in. I went down stairs and was having a coffee when i got bent over table i looked behind me and it was Andy i told him we can't as Lisa was in shower and would be down soon all Andy said was better make me cum quick then.

I don't know why but i never stopped him i felt a cold liquid drop onto my ass and get massaged in i then quickly felt his hard cock push into my ass i groaned out as he filled me up. i then got a shock as Andy told me to open my mouth as he pushed some knickers in my mouth(i knew it was knickers as boxers wouldn't fit in my mouth) and then he fucked me hard my eyes rolled back i was well into it when i heard the shower go off and heard lisa go into the bedroom. all of a sudden andy stopped and pulled his cock out i really wanted his cock back into me. Andy leaned in and asked how bad did i want his cock back in me he took out the knickers i replied real bad then he said well you must agree to be my little slut you will let me and whoever i choose fuck you and when you are with me you will call me Sir so do you Agree i said yes fuck me please he then slapped my ass hard and yes what i said yes Sir he said good slut he then placed the knickers back in my mouth and without warning slammed his full cock back in me and fucked me hard pushing my face down on table in a few minutes i felt him tense and cum up me i still couldn't believe how much he came stream after stream filled my ass he then pulled out pulled up his trousers and left for work. I was still lying bent over table with knickers in my mouth feeling Andy's cum pour out my well fucked ass i lay in this dream state until i heard the bedroom door open and lisa start to come down the stairs this brought me to my senses i stood up pulled my shorts up and quickly stuffed the knickers in my pocket and went over to do dishes. Lisa came into kitchen and burst out laughing, i asked what so funny she said you not dry yourself properly as i had a wet patch on back of my shorts. i looked behind and my shorts were wet the cum was seeping through. if only she new it was her dads cum not water(don't feel bad for lisa as later in story it will all come out). lisa gave a kiss then left.

still horny i took out the knickers out my pocket and looked at them they were sexy lacy black French knickers. they must of bern Lisa's mums as they weren't Lisa's. i stripped down and put them on and started to wank my cock over them i was in heaven when i heard a cough i looked up and there stood Lisa's mum.....

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

This is good

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"This is good "
VERY good more please

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Oh F**k im sorry Mary she never said a word she just kept looking at my crotch area i suddenly realised i was still wanking my cock our eyes then met we stared at each other as mary walked slowly towards me never taking her eyes off me. I thought she was gonna slap me but when she got close enough she dropped to her knees and quickly had my cock out and swallowed it. Oh my god she was a pro within minutes i was cumming down her throat, she then stood up quickly stripped and climbed on table and i knew what to do

over a year ago

Amazing got my cock so hard

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

over a year ago

yes getting better

By *ohnnyal80Man
over a year ago

Dunbar

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

So good

By *ust 58Man
over a year ago

london

By *heone4475Man
over a year ago

upham

over a year ago

Very horny

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

over a year ago

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story so far.

By *obbysmythMan
over a year ago

louth

over a year ago

i dropped to my knees in front of mary looked at her pussy as it glistened enviting me in i licked at her nectar she grabbed me and pulled me in to her i could barely breathe i licked lapped and nibbled on her sweet pussy she was loud screaming lick me you little pervert. she kept getting louder before Screaming OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING IIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.

Mary pushed me away and i fell to the ground Mary jumped down climbed on top and quickly mounted my hard cock and she fucked me silly she bounced up and down my cock not caring for my enjoyment but only for hers she bucked and rocked i was in heaven she started to cum again as i did she grabbed my hair and knocked my head off the floor a fair few times as she came last thing i remember was cumming deep in her the next thing i remember is waking up as Mary dabs my head with a wet cloth apologizing profusely as she helped me regain my composure. all i could say was wow lets do that again.

By *ohnnyal80Man
over a year ago

Dunbar

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

the dirty bitch