Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Online Dom

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The street light flickered overhead as Ra reached into her bag for the keys to the front door of her house. A lamp’s glow filtered through the the darkness of the curtains, despite the only residents currently at home were the 2 eager felines, who waited impatiently for the door to open. Ra also had an eagerness to her stride, wishing she could ignore the purring creatures that greeted her & dash upstairs to make a further “feline” purr. Knowing she would get no peace from her vocal housemates, she strode swiftly through the hallway & into the kitchen, pausing only to light the oven & retrieve a packet of cat food from the kitchen worktop. As the food slipped into the bowls, the cacophony of voices silenced, Ra quickly deposited her coat & bag of to the nearby dining chair before retreating back to the hall. A quick glance at her watch revealed it was already 5.50pm, ten minutes after the cut off time she had been given as a target for her chastity. A smile crossed her face as she made her was upstairs, she really needed this release. On reaching the landing, she paused, should she strip out of her work clothes & take her pleasure naked or stay dressed, pushing her clothing aside & taking her pleasure in a more furtive way?

Turning to her left, she pushed open the bedroom door & walked inside, kicking off her shoes & dropped her mobile phone on the duvet before reaching into the bedside cabinet. Her hand rummaged through the selection of undies, a multicoloured tangle of silkiness, until her hand located the solid shape of her favourite vibe, twisting the base to ensure it was working to her satisfaction. A shiver flowed through her body at the thought of what was about to happen, & the fact that her hand was being remotely directed by an online Dom added to the excitement. Loosening her blouse, Ra settled herself on the bed, her blouse falling open showing the lacy bra that lay beneath, her hands dropping to the waistband of her trousers, skimming them down to her knees. Her hand then returned to the apex of her thighs, finding the tightly stretched moist fabric. “Relax & enjoy the sensation, imagine your hand is my hand, slowly explore until you can start doing no more & stop. You must not cum.” His words echoed around her head as her fingers stretched & relaxed against the fabric, the sensation built slowly & Ra struggled against the urge to push aside the moist fabric & bury her fingers deeply in the sensitive folds of skin, letting the thumb agitate the nub of flesh that demanded her touch. She breathed deeply, resisting the urge, the urge to please the unseen Dom overwhelmed her. Taking a deep breath, Ra continued the motions of her hand against the now soaking fabric until her body could take no more. Ra stopped.

After a couple of minutes her breathing was slowly returning to normal, Ra reached for her phone & quickly accessed her fab account. Several messages awaited her but her eyes briefly skimmed over them, searching for the only message of interest to her at this moment - the message from Him. Her hand shook as she reached to open it, her breathing grew shallow, surely he would be kind & allow her the relief she craved. “Have you done as I asked?” Her fingers almost tangling as she typed her reply. “Yes, as u requested. I need to cum so badly now.” “Good girl,” he responded, “Take your pleasure & I'll chat to you later. You have pleased me.”

Ra reached for her vibe & her eyes never left the message on the screen, the zenith of her pleasure blurting her vision as the blue dot vanished from the screen. He'd gone……..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy andy69Man
over a year ago

worksop ish

bookmarked xxxx

By *hunsMan
over a year ago

New Moston

Well-written xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Now that's a scenario I could happily indulge - especially in these current times lol

By *ellsuitedMan
over a year ago

Elstree

Exactly the sort of thing that I enjoy doing..

This is beautifully written....I look forward to the next instalment.

By *akes handymanMan
over a year ago

In the Lakes

Hmmm found this ... very interesting x

Post new Message to Thread