Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Statement of intent...

Jump to newest

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

After spending the day in our luxury hotel room playing with some carefully selected friends and getting a photographic record of it all we were tired. We said goodbye to our friends (including the photographer!) and curled up together in the king-size bed for a nap.

We wake up and I turn over and begin to cuddle you. But you won't let me linger in bed and get up and start running the shower. We shower slowly together, soaping each other thoroughly, kissing and caressing as we do. But you still won't let me play. You make me wait.

We dress and I carefully apply my make up and make sure that I smell nice. As I open the room door you stop me, door wide open to the hallway, reach under my skirt and pull my knickers off, flashing my trimmed pussy to anyone who might walk by. You slip a finger into my juicy pussy and then into your mouth, smiling at the taste of me. Then you pull my skirt straight and tell me we can go now.

We leave the hotel and walk into the city. You choose a restaurant and we go to eat, to fortify ourselves for the night ahead. You stop the waiter from seating us opposite each other and make me sit next to you. Throughout the meal you keep slipping your hand under the table, pushing my skirt aside and pushing fingers into my dripping cunt. Sometimes you wipe your hand on your napkin, sometimes you lick it, sometimes you push it into my mouth and make me lick my juices off you.

I'm so excited that I can barely eat, barely even sit still. I'm ready to lie across the table and let you fuck me right there. But you won't let me hurry. You take your time eating and when you're done you smile at me and we pay the bill.

We walk round to the car. When we get there you push me over the bonnet and reach under my skirt again. You amuse yourself with my holes until I'm so wet and my eyes are pleading with you. Then you tell me to get in and drive.

I calm myself so I can concentrate on driving. Your hand is on my knee and I keep glancing at it, hoping it will climb higher. You see me looking and reach up to my big round tit and squeeze. 'Keep your eyes on the road' you tell me as your hand creeps down the front of my dress and find my nipple. You roll it between your fingers making me moan.

Fortunately our destination is close. We pull into the car park and I turn to you, but you're already getting out of the car. The car park is secluded and quiet at that time of night. The only other users are going to the same club. So I’m ready to stretch across the bonnet for you. But you just smile and take me by the hand.

We cross to the club. As we walk in I'm recognised 'we don't usually see you here on a Saturday' he says, then notices my friend. 'Hello again, it’s a busy night, have fun!'

We hang up our coats and get a drink. Then we take a wander to see who’s in. we stop and chat with old friends and introduce ourselves to new ones. The club is very busy and there are lots of hot and horny people to choose from. As we chat you make it clear that we want to have multiple partners on one of the big beds upstairs. That you really want to see me being pleasured by lots of women. And that their other halfs had better be ready too, since you have no intention of fucking me tonight, you want to sample some of the hot sexy pussies on offer. Your suggestions are met with smiles of complicity and lustful grins.

The dj is playing great music and we move over to the dance floor. I love the way you move with the music, the way you let the music take you over you. We dance. The beat changes, becomes more sultry and we get closer. I'm rubbing against you like a cat on heat. The music changes again and one of the girls takes to the pole. We sit on the edge of the dance floor and watch her writhe her slinky, scantily clad body around the pole. She climbs it, swings round it, and slides down into the splits. As we watch you pull my legs open and you slide your hand up my thigh to my soaking pussy.

Unlike during the meal when you rammed as much of your hand as you could into me, this time you begin to tease me. You slip two fingers into my wet hole then bring them out to my clit. You rub my throbbing clit in little circular motions making me whimper. Your other arm goes around my shoulders and you lean in to me, your eyes still on the pole dancer and whisper into my ear 'you won't get much more of me than this tonight. I'll make you suck my cock, but I'll be fucking others. I may decide to spray you with my cum, if you're a good little slut. If you're a very good little slut I'll make sure there’s lots of other cum all over your pretty made up face and those big round tits of yours.'

These words and the pressure of your fingers on my clit make me moan. I know better than to beg, but you see the look on my face and smile. And increase the pressure on my clit till I cum on your fingers as you watch the pole dancer. You know my clit gets incredibly sensitive when I cum but you don't stop stroking and rubbing my engorged clit and make me take the sensory overload.

You pull me to my feet and lead me by the hand upstairs and into the tented room with the huge bed. The lighting in there is strong enough for you to see everything. We are the only ones in there. You take hold of the hem of my dress and drag the whole thing over my head leaving me in just my bra, stockings and suspenders and high heels.

You reach out with your hand and gently caress my face, sliding your hand into my hair. You lean in and whisper to me to put my hands to my sides. I'm not allowed to touch you. A small groan escapes my throat but I quickly stop that and make sure I'm obedient. Your hand gentle in my hair begins to grasp. You pull my head closer and remind me 'I'm in charge, I'm you're only master. Everyone else will treat you with respect and courtesy. No one may be rough or forceful, only me.' I look at you and you can see the adoration in my face. You smile and pull my face close for a kiss, long, slow and deep. Then you force me to my knees and tell me to wait.

Slowly, temptingly you remove your clothes. You keep eye contact, watching me look lustfully at the body I'm not allowed to touch. All I can do is watch. I know better than to try to touch when I've had my orders. Finally you're down to your black shorts. Your bum looks perfect. I long to run my fingers over the curve of your cheeks, to ease your waistband over your hips, to bring my mouth to your lovely flesh. But I'm your good subby bitch and I wait. You turn around and taunt me as you take your shorts off; bending so your perky buns are just inches from my face. I would barely have to move to run my teeth around the crease under your cheeks, but I'm good and I wait. You turn back around and the sight of your delicious erect cock makes me whimper. You look down at me and smile softly. You stroke my hair and tell me what a good girl I am. Then you tell me what a good filthy little cocksucker I am, twine your fingers in my hair and thrust your gorgeous cock deep into my mouth till I gag.

I don’t care that I’m gagging. I don’t care about the drool dripping down my beautifully made up face. I’m full of you and I love it! You have both hands in my hair forcing yourself deeper and deeper as I look up at you with a smile in my eyes. You slam your hips against my mouth, your balls banging on my chin. Then you start to pull back. I try to follow, but you won’t let me. As I look up I see what you’ve noticed. The room has filled up.

We’ve drawn quite a crowd. You let me lick the tip of your cock and guide me to the sensitive skin on your balls as you look around the room. You don’t even need to speak to people, just smile and beckon as you pick a selection of playmates to join us. You raise me to my feet, and then push me back onto the huge bed. You tell me to spread myself wide in the middle of it. Then you climb on too. You position yourself by my head and reach down and unhook my bra, letting my big breasts tumble loose. One hand goes to play with them and the other guides my mouth back to your cock and balls. You tell me to kiss and caress them lightly this time. Then your hand moves to my wrists and pins me down.

As I run my tongue over you cock I can hear you talking, directing the others, telling them what you want. I don’t pay any attention to what is being said. I feel the bed move as others climb on. my legs are pulled even wider and I can feel hands and mouths on me: touching, stroking, rubbing, nibbling, kissing me, entering me… my clit is being fondled and rubbed, there are mouths sucking hard on both of my nipples just as I like it. Then another mouth is sharing your cock. I can feel hair, soft against my face. Then the mouth is kissing me around your cock. A tongue delves into my mouth and I suck on it. We French kiss and I realise the mouth has lipstick on! Startled I open my eyes and see your face full of delight at what you are seeing. You smile at me and move away to a woman who is stroking your body. For a moment I have a twinge of envy, and then I surrender to the pleasure of all the hands and mouths on me.

I feel a cock pushing against my pussy lips and into me. I’m being fucked. I turn to look at you and you have a naked woman riding you. You see me looking and grin; you reach out a hand and take hold of mine as we are both being fucked by a host of complete strangers. Then you let go, to guide a cock to my mouth as I encourage the woman who was kissing me to sit on your face. Your hand comes back to find mine as we give ourselves over completely to pleasure…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds very very hot! How sexy are you!!! Would love to know even more xx

over a year ago

wow what a great story

over a year ago

Sheffield

hopefully its not just a story and will be happening on the 7th at la chambre!

over a year ago

excellent story or fantasy. love watching my wife fucking other men.

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

Maybe you should write a story about what you want to happen during the day too xxx

over a year ago

Sheffield

hee hee perhaps i should!

over a year ago

I will keep checkin then lol xx

By *onestbabeWoman
over a year ago

canvey

God what a horny story cud not stop reading it

By *erksGuy3Man
over a year ago

Aquitaine France

Great story guys got me rock hard twice.....yes I had to read it twice it was that good

Post new Message to Thread