Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first orgasm.

By *eonBlue OP   Man
over a year ago

Oakham

It had been on my mind for a long time to actually spank this one out, pun of course intentional. Sadly this one isn't about masturbation so much, nor will it be as descriptive as a previous upload (Ha-ha) on a similar subject, which will become evident why soon enough.

As any of you that know me or have read my stuff before. My sexual streak is a mile wide, twice as thick and as long as you can see, probably a lot further actually.

My sexual awakening started VERY early.

No kid ever got up faster, raised an arm quicker or was more happy to play “Doctors and Nurses, Mummy and Daddy or any other child like game where potential physical contact or a little naughty touching with a female was possible”. I was the proverbial randy little puppy that would hump the shit out of anything that caught it's eye as a kid.

Leave me alone with a big store catalogue and 2 minutes after you left the room I'd not be looking through the Million and One toys like I was as you left the room, but staring at the Ladies wearing underwear with funny feelings in funny places and not wondering why, just enjoying having them.

I remember very vividly playing “You show me yours and I will show you mine” with girls my age or a little older from at least 5 or 6 and I'd be the one that started the game. EVERY TIME.

I was simply a randy little bugger, always inquisitive and constantly interested. Didn't know why, didn't care.

I was the kid that would be caught making Action Man hump Barbie for no reason I could explain. It just seemed that is what they should do.

I wasn't one for touching myself though, nope. Much rather a girl did that part for me, cos it felt better? Right, normal, who the hell knows at that age, I certainly didn't. More importantly; nor did I care.

I'd much rather play with girls than boys because there was always a chance something naughty might occur with the girls. & I spent enough time getting told off for being dirty, though not in a serious way, just to try and sway me from getting caught with my hands in a girls knickers and her hands in my pants...

A few years later that funny feeling started to turn into funny things happening along with the funny feeling. Yup, the joy of getting properly erect and always at the most embarrassing times and usually while wearing clothing that only highlighted you were sporting heat. Deep fucking joy about that.

Oddly enough my worst moments at this age was every Sunday night, after bath time and supper. The last thing before bed was The Benny Hill Show. Yeah cos all you need as a 9/10 year old who's hormones are well awake is beautiful scantily clad women running across the TV or Burlesque style scenes in front of your Mum and Dad, right? Add to that wearing thin material P.J's and sporting a boner... Sheer joy.

“Go to bed Son” The dreaded phrase uttered from your Mother.

“Let me just watch the end of the show please Mum” the reply, praying the boner vanishes before the credits have rolled and the music fades... Or hoping against all hope your parents get up to go make a coffee and you can quickly vanish out of sight and go get in bed...

Still not one for touching myself though at this point... Still always up for spending time with girls and more so girls who were a bit naughty and liked to play the naughty games of exploring each other. Oh yes indeed, please bring that shit on all day long.

Things came to a head (Bah dum tish!) at this point as my Mums best friend who lived a few doors away had 3 Daughters...

Now Friday nights they liked to get together and set the world to rights and have an evening where they probably drank some wine and bitched about the world in general and laughed for hours. My mum got out of the house for a few hours and enjoyed herself and she was funny when she was away from my Step Dad and I have great memories of these Friday nights away from home (Unbeknown to me at the time my Mum wasn't happily married and was actually taking time away from her unhappy marriage.)

It was great for me as I got to stay up late, crisps and popcorn and such and got to hang out with adults sometimes and learn lot's of cool stuff. As I got to go with her and didn't have to stay in with my Step Dad who was a boring man and not one for being left with a kid that wasn't his. More so importantly as stated, as the marriage was on the rocks and his resentment might have spilled over into something unpleasant.

So it was an evening spent with a girl my age, one a few years younger and one a few years older.

The youngest Daughter was put in bed fairly early on, then it was usually a VHS film rented from the local shop and popcorn time. With the adults throwing in sarcastic comments about the films and this is where I started picking up my taste for dry humour and sarcasm and certainly taking the piss out of films and such. The films we generally watched were cheesy early 80's stuff, like Hawk the Slayer, Krull or The Beastmaster. Sci-Fi stuff or fantasy, great entertainment and just fun to watch.

Then it was time for the kids to entertain themselves in the kitchen while the adults got down to yapping with each other, so we'd play boardgames or stuff like that and chat about kid stuff. Later on it'd be American TV shows like Cheers as the night got late. & they often did, sometimes it'd be gone 12 before the adults had got tired, and sometimes I'd be crashed out asleep or dozing by then, so sometimes I'd stay over rather than be dragged home. Again, might have been a safety reason I was left over at their house in case my Step Dad was pissed and raging for an argument when my Mum got in, who knows.

I felt safe, happy and was with friends, so perhaps it was that.

All I know is, the time spent there was always fun and one of the hidden attractions was the fact I fancied the arse off the eldest daughter. I'd had crushes before on other girls, none at this point as big as I had on this girl. She was older by a few years, just started High School, sophisticated (Hey not like I knew what that was at the time, but she was VERY different from girls my age!) and she was ummm, developing womanly assets...

She was accessible and literally the girl next door, fun to hang out with and you didn't want to get in a fight with her cos she didn't slap, she punched. Caught a few of them off her as a kid I can recall.

She was gorgeous, tall, slim and had an easy way about her. All the lads my age on the street also fancied her. Most were jealous I got to hang out at her house on Friday nights in fact, more so as I got to stay over... Usually in her room, on her floor.

A lot of the time we'd talk into the early hours of the morning. Least that is how it felt. Might have just been half an hour after we got sent to bed eventually, time is fickle like that as a kid, so.

How did it all begin?

Not sure.

Never really can remember precisely how things started, perhaps the conversation took a turn or something was raised and I pounced on it and did everything in my power to push the flow to something a little risqué? Maybe she had done it...

We'd never messed about nor done anything naughty previously, I remember that much. Not that I hadn't thought about it or wanted to for sure.

The conversation was based around sexual content, I know that much cos I remember getting the most serious erection I'd had at that point in my life. Full ache, total can't be ignored throb. Much as I try and recall I can only get snippets of memories and the fragments vanish before they come into clarity about what was said or how it began. Part of the charm of this memory is not being able to fully remember the conversation. It's like a vapour trail in the sky from a plane but the plane isn't in sight.

A fragment tells me it was about being virgins, or what it was to be a virgin, did someone touching your bits take your virginity maybe? Did she tell me about a boy at School asking to touch her? Soon as focus on an element it might be comes into mind it vanishes and I can never place my finger on it... Oh the irony...

There is an element though that was her leading after the conversation started...

It wasn't all down to me hound dogging and being randy. I remember the tone of her voice being different, while lay on her floor, close to her bed and we were whispering in the dark to each other.

The occasional movement or laughter from the adults still downstairs making us both stop, hush up and wait; holding our breath till we knew they were not coming upstairs.

Then she'd start talking again. I remember as I was hanging on to every word she said, and each word made my cock ache just a little more as the conversation progressed or became more intoxicating. She was older, more experienced, knew words I had to have explained to me. Was that how it started?

I remember wanting to tell her that I had a hard on, was stiff as a board and for her to tell me why, look at it, touch it, fuck me will you just please stroke me?

Each time those thoughts ran through my head; harder still it got. I could have put nails into Steel with it by this point I'm sure.

Again, not entirely sure how it developed but I remember my urge to touch her was insane. The conversation by this point was filthy and we both knew if an adult heard us we were in trouble. So I know it wasn't just me edging it along. There may have been a moment it was mutually acknowledged this was a conversation we shouldn't have been having which made it all the more sexy or horny. Possibly the point where I just gave up and told her I was excited...

Either way or whatever, it wasn’t long before I know my hand was rubbing over her knickers under her duvet and she had said I could. This kills me not knowing how that came about, it really does. I can remember the feel of her underwear under my fingers, how soft it was, cotton the soft under felt of her pubic hair, something I'd never felt before. Holy fuck such a strong memory. I can remember feeling around the outline of her pubic mound, where the hairs started, the softness as it got thicker and where it lead downwards. Breath held hoping the moment would never stop. I know this even now a I always feel the same when I get to touch a new woman in the same intimate way. That thrill and pleasure, the new sensation, the sheer joy of it. Allowed, and even encouraged, asked or begged, fuck yes!

She wasn't lay in bed legs spread and offering up herself to be plunged into, but she was lay in a position I could feel around and get the lay of the land. This was fine with me. I was thrilled at the experience and enjoying every second. Getting braver as each one passed by. Ensuring I made good the chance I was being offered and exploring with care, not risking too much too soon, but working around and taking in every sensation coming through my fingers.

The conversation had stopped, dead in it's tracks, now all there was; was breathing in the darkness. The soft rustle of the duvet as my hand moved over her underwear gently exploring. Guilty silence?

Also, more subtle perhaps but for me felt like it must be deafeningly loud, the noise of me rubbing my cock against the bedding as I started slowly dry humping the floor.

Wishing I was dry humping her or more than I could hope, being able to slide my cock over the fine hairs my fingers were now happily stroking and I could hear and feel her breath against my ear.

Much as I wanted to slide my fingers into her knickers, every time I slipped them near the edge she'd move my hand back towards the middle and more often than not, just a little lower...

Of course female anatomy and where what was located for me at this time, total fucking mystery. I was getting off on feeling her pubes, and the urge to go lower was present but for now this was seriously rocking my world and making me rock my cock off against the material beneath me and the hard floor below that. The friction was amazing and the tingles and sensations were just building wave after wave. How cool was this????

I don't know who's breathing started to speed up first, hers or mine? Wasn't long though before we were both breathing a little heavier and faster. This did spur me on, my fingers and my cock gaining ground.

Lower my hand went and I could feel the contour change, also the sensation below the material was becoming much more firm... She was also starting to press up into my touch when I went over a certain place and the tiniest of gasps would slip from her mouth when I hit that certain place.

The heat from her loins and the heat now being generated in mine was surely detectable from downstairs??? This was now dangerous, that again increasing the delight.

Didn't care at this point, something was happening and it wasn't being stopped unless that bloody bedroom door was bursting open and an adult was flicking the light on and demanding to know what was going on.

I was now rubbing my hand from the top of her knickers and over her pubes and now pushing much further down and the tips of my fingers were going between her legs. Applying pressure as they went to match her upwards pressure as she raised her hips. Each stroke of my hand matched by a thrust of my hips as my cock tip was now rubbing just right across the duvet below me and each gentle movement forth caused another wave of pleasure to course through me and my cock tip to twitch another hot flush down the length. Balls tight enough to use as a drum...

I remember feeling a little valley at the down stroke zenith of my exploration, the little folds opening up each stroke and the next stroke they were more so and I could slide just a little further more and feel more heat. Could I sense humidity, moisture? Dampness, what the hell?

Little “Mmmm's” now replaced the tiny quiet gasps from her, tiny grunts no doubt escaping my lips. Each time my fingers reached the lower point of the journey her hips pushed up a little and her “Mmmm” would come, so I knew I was doing something right as there was no way that noise was a sign of something she didn't like!

This carried on for as long as it did, time had stopped, clocked off, vanished, gone on holiday. The moment obviously trapped in our heads and memories forever for me and I hope the same for her. A moment outside of time, innocence lost perhaps in some ways so unforgettable?

Much as I would love to be able to genuinely brag “Hey first time I touched a proper pussy we had a mutual orgasm!” I can't, I won't and I ain't going to.

Those little noises of her pleasure were what sent me over my edge. They were so sexy, hot, tantalising, leading me to rub a little harder and faster each time they came and every little rise or one was longer made me step closer to something I had not ever felt before. I was more alive at this point in my life and experiencing more pleasure running through my body than anything else had ever given me or made me feel. To this day a women making those noise is often what makes me orgasm or starts the horses that lead to me getting off.

Each rub and thrust of my cock was like a jet plane of pleasure flying through me and the sonic boom at the end of each stroke was like a mini orgasm but one that begged for the next. I had no clue at all what was going on, I wasn't stopping though, like hell!

I know I was pressing against her much more firmly now, and my strokes were not as long or as far from the place she had been pushing up against my hand when I hit the place she liked. I was focussing more on that place and the drive to make the feelings she was having and I was experiencing was becoming all consuming. My focus was shifting from what my hand was doing to the feelings now starting to chain reaction in me.

That subtle moment a guy feels when a certain point of no return is touched. Self control out the fucking window, left the building, vanished like a thief leaving you high and dry, regardless of any deal you made before the pleasure started to happen on how long you'll go for. Any claims made prior left shattered on the floor, one stroke too many, one touch too much, one sigh over the limit. Deal is done, signed sealed and about to be delivered, like it or not.

Yup, the horses are up and running. No putting these fuckers back in any stable now; the oats have been sniffed and it's time to feed...

The hounds are let loose, and the chemicals have been mixed. Bolt slid into place and a High Velocity Round has been slid into the chamber, the scope has been set, target acquired, trigger has been fingered.

WHAT-THE-HOLY-FUCK-IN-HELL-IS-THIS?????

Ohhhh, oh wow, shit fuck huh???? I FIGHT FOR THE USER!!!!!!

Gnngnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUBBLE GUM!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrawrrrrrrrrrrr.

Never told us about this on Blue Peter, What the fuck????

Oh yeahhhh that's fucking niiiiiiice, mmmmm oh fuck yeah.....

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllll

Roller skates????

G R O W L L L L L L L llllllllllllllll

Not one word of that came from my mouth, not a sound, nor a squeak; not so much as a sharp intake of breath or an exhale.

Nor did anything physical erupt from me, still not developed that aspect yet, that was to come (Oh yeah baby) at a later date...

It was like I'd just been pole-axed though.

Knocked out for a minute with pleasure once the shot (Albeit blank at this stage) had finally fired.

Seriously. Not kidding. Brain offline, no thought; certainly not capable of speech.

Couldn't vocalise so much as a “ummm” let alone a “There you go....!” growled in a low and menacing tone pitched into the ear next to my mouth to inform the woman who just got me off she did her job well and I had blown my load...

Pretty sure my hand stopped moving against her knickers and her pleasure also came to a crashing halt, though not for the reason mine had. Oooops? My bad.

I remember my hips rocking a little, the touch of the duvet I had been humping to death slowly was now WAY too much. The long slow strokes now just not possible as my cock was overloaded with sensation. Even the tiny movements against it setting fireworks off that were “Too nice”.

Twitches and pulses even more than I could handle. The regular pulse of my heart pumping blood into the places that made me hard were driving me to distraction and making me cease movement and any touch against my cock.

The whole universe now revolved around the tip of my cock and I couldn't see or feel anything outside of that spot. Let alone use cognitive thought or reason other than wondering what the hell just happened in that now very special place and moment.

A sudden noise from downstairs, a door opening and a voice much louder and closer than before.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...........

Hand retreating from her knickers, she quickly moved herself into a more natural prone position as the light outside her bedroom door came on, the chinks of light from around the door like searchlights looking for dirty horny kids trying to get each other off while parents were indisposed. I quickly slide from my position that would have looked so suspicious into the floor properly and assumed a kid apparently asleep one.

We both held our breath in that dead give away childlike manner that shows kids are not asleep and are wide the fuck awake.

The bedroom door did not burst open, no angry parent entered the bedroom. No ranting or raging about touching daughters or doing dirty things against clean duvets uttered.

In fact, oddly enough, the moment that had just passed did so without ever being mentioned again, nor repeated. Sad as that is.

We both just rolled over, settled down and slept.

Sad as that is, and even sadder still as not long after her parents split up and they moved to a different town.

Oddly enough a few years later my Mum mentioned she had been in touch with her old friend and she might be coming to visit and bringing the eldest daughter over for the visit. My heart soared as I would have loved to have met up with her again as I ached to discuss that night with her and relive it or maybe even recreate it. Sadly this also wasn't to be. Never saw her again. Childhood can be so fucking cruel sometimes.

I'm left however, from this moment or encounter. With some very strong impulses, urges, tastes, kinks and preferences that never faded...

I prefer a Woman to have some “Lady fur”, yep. I'm not put off by shaven havens, but I like a little pubic hair accoutrement. While it is a large part tactile thing, the visual of it, the contrast, oh yes, please. Love it. Neat and trimmed, shaped or groomed, all good. Something to aim for, cum over (one of my big turn ons), slide my rock hard glowing red tip through or over, serious growl factor for me.

All stemming from this encounter, a taste or preference for life and this is why.

Another part being it's a lady like thing, an adult sensation or pleasure. Part of the reason I'm not as keen on a shaved pussy is it's a mental step away from a potential child like sensation or thought. Odd as that may be for some people to grasp, it just registers in my head, hand in knickers should equal some pubic hair. Odd how we have those little thoughts or notions and how they stick around?

Many of my previous partners have heard this memory as I explain why I'd like them to grow me a little “love patch”. Most kind enough to do something for me and more often than not enjoying the results it brings.

I also still adore rubbing over this spot while a woman has her underwear on, especially if it is absent minded or unconsciously. It's a comfort thing, a go to happy place. A sign I am really comfortable with you and about you.

Odd how these little formative experiences linger on into later life and some of them are traceable to the moment they become a thing, a fixation, a kinky taste or a pleasure you still enjoy all these years later?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread