Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Came back from shopping, and hear unfamiliar noises as I walk into the block of flats where I live. The sounds spanking/whipping along with a female wimpering pleading "sorry" and a guy saying "I told u if you didn't behave u would be punished". The voices weren't of rage and anger. Even though I'm a kinky bitch myself, I have a heart too as I was a little concerned in case it was something else. I don't normally listen to other people but I felt I had no choice in case it was something more serious. It wasn't doing anything for me but after a few minutes it calmed down. I headed off to put my shopping away but kept an eye out across the window in case I saw them. Twenty minutes later they're outside saying their goodbyes with all hugs and kisses. At least my neighbour is safe and had a good session ... I now know they're not as vanilla as I thought they were lmfao

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope there is more to come, lets hope you get to hear them again soon, maybe you should go over & ask how she is as you heard something

over a year ago

"Hope there is more to come, lets hope you get to hear them again soon, maybe you should go over & ask how she is as you heard something "

They looked perfectly fine to me, rosy cheeked and smiling so I'll leave them to it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More to come?

over a year ago

This isn't a story with lots of episodes so if you're wanting more... Read another thread lol

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Thanks for that good little story

Post new Message to Thread