Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The corruption of Pauline

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Another shitty bus ride back to my shitty flat from my shitty job. Yeah, just one more shitty day in the shitty life of Pauline Atkins.

"Boring Pauline". I know what the girls at work call me, and they're right.Every boring day the same as the last.

I exist, I don't have a life. Other people have lives. They have friends, they have fun and excitement.

I have what? A job I hate, that bores me to tears. A tiny flat that's the only thing I can afford, and a cat who'd desert me at the drop of a hat if he got a better offer.

Welcome to the world of Pauline Atkins.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

??? So

over a year ago

More to follow. The poor girls life will change.

over a year ago

Got in. Checked the mail. Junk mail and circulars for exciting things I can't afford. Fed the cat and put the shower on to run.

Hung my coat up and got ready to shower. Buttoned my blouse and put it to wash. Unzipped my skirt and hung it up ready for my next boring day.

Peeled my tights down my legs. Another ladder, that's another pair in the bin.

Unhooked my bra on the way to the bathroom. I caught sight of myself in the mirror as I bent to take my knickers off.

Straightening up I took stock of my reflection in the steamed up mirror.

Boobs slightly sagging but ok I guess. Bit of a tum, but who hasn't. Legs? My best feature I suppose. Not dimply yet, could be longer but I can see they'd attract the attention of anyone budgeted looking.

I stepped into the shower. Hmmm, lovely and hot, at least the water loves clinging to me. Got on with getting rid of the smell and touch of the day. Feeling more human now, warm and cosy, safe in my own little world.

Feeling. Hmmm. Touching. Yes that's nice. Wet and soapy all over I remember there's more to showering than just getting clean.

Hmmmmm, the start of that gorgeous throbbing, the feel of my hands sliding over my skin. My boobs, my nipples. Getting hard. Squeezing them pinching them hard, oooow if only someone would do that to them. I'm leaning back against the wall, my legs open letting the hot water find the fun places. Hmmm, I'm running my hand down my belly, caressing my skin. Down between my legs. Feeling the first jolt race through my body. Quickly I'm rubbing my pussy. I know this'll be a fast one today. A finger inside. Wet of course, but hungry, eager, desperate. Straight to my clit, I'm not in the mood for making it last, I want it and I want it now. Rubbing fast, twitching and jumping, my legs spread wide, my hips pushed out, bucking, riding my hand. My head is back, my breathing fast and urgent. Fucking myself hard and fast with one hand the other squeezing and twisting my tits.

Not long not long. It's coming, nearly there, oh god, I'm ready to explode, I want it, I want it now. Then it hits me. My brain and body explode, the shock jolting me so so hard. Gasping, moaning, crying. I collapse to the floor of the shower. My hand driving me wild. Twisting and writhing on the floor, cumming again and again, losing all idea who I am, existing only to cum, each shock running into the next, one massive orgasm crashing into the next till I'm over the edge. Squirming like a thing possessed I'm cumming over and over. Screaming, fucking. Not human anymore, no thoughts, just raw emotion, lost in what I'm doing, giving myself to it, too much too much, stop stop stop, can't take anymore but I know I can't stop till the crashing subsides and a lie back, panting, gasping, twitching with the aftershocks. Utterly exhausted.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Waaaaah

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol