Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Walk in the forest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So been having fun with a guy for a few weeks now and I let slip that I have a naughty fantasy about been fucked in the forest. So we decided to give it a go.

There's a nice walk through some woodland area nearby and my friend has said it would be quiet enough to have some fun. So we agreed to meet yesterday, when I arrive at the car park, his car is there but he has left me a note.

"Under the car behind front tyre there's a small parcel, get into your car and open it"

I crouch down and find the small box, smiling to myself I sit into my car and open the box. It's a remote controlled love egg. Suddenly my phone beeps.

"Slip it into ur pussy babe"

I look around but can't see where he is but obviously he can see me, so doing as I'm told I slide the love egg into my pussy. Within seconds it has started to vibrate.

My phone beeps again. "Start walking, take the path to the left and continue till u see a yellow ribbon"

Once again I do as I'm told, thankfully I meet no one as by now the love egg has been turned up a notch or two and I'm quite turned on and flushed. Within a few minutes of walking I spot the yellow ribbon, again my phone beeps, " put the blindfold on".

I tentatively look around me wondering where the hell is he, phone beeps "put the blindfold on now".

I quickly put the blindfold on. I than feel him standing beside, his distinctive smell so familiar, he brushes his lips against my ear, whispering "good girl" and turns the love egg up another notch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So hott keep going surprise gangbang

By *owdyBoobyMan
over a year ago

limerick

Love it

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Jaysus I hope he put Duracell in or this story will die

over a year ago

a forest tale with good vibrations ... waiting for part2 ... will there be going bear in the woods

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/11/18 08:22:51]

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Checking that the blindfold is tight enough, he took my hand and led me down the path further, the ground was uneven but he slowly guided me, the whole time telling me what he was going to do to me.

"I'm going to get you on ur knees and you are going to suck my cock until it's rock hard and ready to fill you" , I nodded in reply.

"Than I will lean you up against a tree, pull down your leggings and knickers, and spread your legs, slowly I will lick and tease your now wet pussy to the stage where you are about to explode and your begging for me"

Suddenly we stopped, "we are here" , "you trust me babe" I reply "yes". He pulls my arms around my back and binds my hands, now this we hadn't discussed but I'm so turned on I just go with it, the sensations and thoughts running through my mind and body are exciting and terrifying at the same time.

After he checked that my hands are sufficiently tied, he helps me to my knees, the ground is soft as if I'm kneeling on a pad. I hear him open his belt and zipper. And he pulls my head closer to him, using his fingers to open my mouth, he slides his semi hard cocks into my mouth, since we have met I can't get enough of his cock, the shape, the feel of it in my mouth, I slowly move my mouth up and down his cock feeling it getting hard from my touch. Love how a man's cock reacts to my mouth, my lips running up and down the shaft, I can hear him moan, pulling my head closer, so I'm taking all of his cock deep, "God baby love when you do that, it feels so good," I can taste his precum.

He pulls his cock out of my mouth, "your turn, baby". Standing me up, he removed my leggings and my already wet knickers, touching my pussy, "your are so ready for me and I haven't even touched you".

He turns me around and removes the ties on my hands, "take a step forward" I step forward and he pulls my arms up and around a tree, binding them on the far side. Than standing behind me he makes me spread my legs, it's subtle at first and I'm not sure if it happened but than I feel his tongue tracing along my pussy, the love egg is still pulsing away, he pushes it in a little further, "we don't want that going anywhere". He licks, sucks, lightly bites my clit while running his hands up and down the backs of my legs across my bum. I'm so close to exploding and he knows it, he buries his tongue in my pussy and I cum so hard, my whole body shakes. I can feel my cum running down my leg. He licks my leg.

I than feel him standing behind me again, his rock hard cock rubbing against my throbbing pussy, teasing me, just touching me and than pulling back, "beg for it babe,". "Please fill my pussy with your rockhard cock, I've been a bold girl and I need punishing".

He slowly slides his cock in, filling me, good he feels so good, slowly slides back out right to the tip, " don't stop babe I need your cock, fuck me hard please" and with that he slides his cock in deep and hard, the love egg turns up a notch and my knees are weak, and he fucks me so hard, and deep, I'm pushing back against him wanting to take his cock as deep as I can. I hear a guttural noise and realise it's me that's making it, my body is shaking and the orgasm runs through me like a blast of lightening, " oh babe I'm cumming" and I can feel him explode within me, as I cum again.

We stand there entwined, I can feel our cum juices running down my legs. He unties me, helps me back into my leggings and knickers. Kisses me deeply, we walk back to the car in silence, thankfully meeting no one as I'm not sure how i look.

Kissing me goodbye at the car. We leave separately, within a few mins my phone beeps, it's a video message, I hit play and it's us fucking in the forest, and I'm wet again when the love egg starts to vibrate again.

Hope you enjoyed x

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Where are these woods around sligo...

over a year ago

Very strong fantasy of mine too. Sounds like you had great fun!

By *ohnsmithMan
over a year ago

South Tipperary

Not only rutting season for the deers.... Great story well told... More please...

By *asyladMan
over a year ago

Sligo

Very good love it

over a year ago

Hot

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago