Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A fantasy meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've arranged to meet up with a girl from the site for a drink to see how things go, we've been chatting by email for a while and she knows I'm sub and will do as I'm told and this intrigues her. We arrange to meet away from Belfast so as not to bump into anyone we know and have awkward questions.

We meet in a bar as arranged. She chose the place and when I walk in I see her flirting with the barman already. I'm excited as I approach and I try to act casual as I ask if she wants a drink. She turns to me and smiles and deliberately looks me up and down

"You can earn me some drinks later, slut"

I am completely taken aback but aroused at the confidence of this sexy young woman and we chat a little at the bar. She excuses herself to go to the bathroom and that is the first chance I get to properly look around. The atmosphere is quite dark and seedy but I like that but there's something else..

It's only then that I realise that despite the club being pretty empty, the only couples there were same sex, it was a gay club! I saw a dark corner where two guys were snogging and then tried to get a better view of a booth where 3 girls were obviously d*unk and getting frisky when I heard my date return, the clicking of her black leather boots unmistakable on the lino floor.

She stuffed a piece of fabric into my hand. "Go and put these on, now" she demanded in a voice that was obviously used to getting what she wanted.

Stumbling in a daze to the toilets I realised they were her knickers and they were damp! I pushed open a cubicle and took down my trousers, releasing my hard cock that had been straining since I had met her. I took a deep sniff and rubbed the black panties along my shaft, feeling the pleasure when I heard noises coming from the next cubicle, it sounded like 2 guys in there and they weren't keeping quiet! While I'm no prude I suddenly felt very awkward and embarrassed so slid her knickers on and left quickly as the moans next door gres louder

"You took your time, slut" she snapped. I burnt crimson as she said it loud enough for a few people to hear, "right, time for you to earn me a drink.."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Good start.

over a year ago

I pulled out womens clothing and couldn't believe my eyes, a tiny tartan skirt, black fishnet stockings, a long black wig and a white T-shirt all came out. I looked at the T shirt and could make out words like 'slut' and 'whore' scrawled on it.

"And the rest!" she snapped

I rummaged in the bottom of the bag and removed a bright red lipstick and found a pair of shiny black high heels that just happened to be the right size. I wasn't sure what was the more worrying thought- that she'd either planned this well in advance or she had done it before!

"Now back to the cubicle and get changed into your sexy little outfit slut then wait for instructions there!"

"Yes Miss" I murmur, defeated. I did as told and sat on the toilet putting on the bright red lipstick. I hear laughing and then, to my right, someone entering the cubicle. I hear her voice coming from the main bathroom..

"Now, whore, this gentleman has been so kind as to buy me a drink. As thanks I have told him he can give you one too. I am thirsty tonight so do not disappoint me!"

I sit, rather puzzled by this until a flacid cock starts to come through a hole in the cubicle wall I hadn't noticed before. Panic hits as I realise what I was expected to do and the man's voice rang out "hurry up you little slut, it won't suck itself!"

I watch almost hypnotized as the cock starts to swell through the hole. I nearly cry as I realise the predicament I'm in and the power I have given this stranger- thinking with my cock has gotten me into this mess.

I lean towards the fat knob and open my mouth before plunging my head down on it.

The taste and smell overwhelms me, it's salty and sweaty, I'm sure he hadn't washed in a while and all this made me gag and retch straight away.

"Keep sucking that cock you worthless whore" she sneered, "you obviously need the practice. If you throw up I'll make you clean it all up, now lick those balls too!"

I did as I was ordered, shivering with fear and with cold, so exposed I was in my skimpy outfit. My tongue licked able I sucked at his hot heavy balls, I could feel his pubic hair in my mouth and a few tears came to my eyes as I retched. I could hear his moaning get louder and I increased my efforts, it would be better to get him off quick and get out of here than prolong it. My head bobbed quicker up and down as I felt his breathing quicken.

Suddenly my stall door burst open. I turned at the flash of a mobile phone camera and his fat cock fell out of my mouth with a groan of disappointment from the other side. I saw her standing next to two men, each of them holding their mobiles up to take pictures and chuckling at the sorry sight in front of them.

"I never told you to stop bitch! Get that cock back in your mouth right now!" she snapped and she walked over and slapped me hard on the cheek.

I quickly took his dick back into my.mouth and as I did I felt her hands forcing my head deep down until it was right down into my throat. She gripped me hard and pushed back and forwards, I was crying and gagging, there was saliva and precum all over my face and the bright red lipstick was smeared all over his cock. I heard him starting to moan and could see the two guys out of the corner of my eye, wanking their dicks at the entrance to my stall.

She laughed "Now be a good little slut, I said he'd get you a drink too but I want some good photos too so he's gonna cum all over your whore face, ha!"

She pulled me off his cock and with her other hand starting jerking him off.

"ooh, I'm..I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..ooph" he was gasping

"Open wide bitch" she whispered to me, laughing

And I did, automatically just as the first jet of cum spurted right into my face. The second she directed so most went into my mouth and she pushed me forward again the rest dripped onto my cheeks and chin, I was drenched.

She was laughing almost uncontrollably

"Ha, that was so good slut, good start! Now make sure to thank him for the cum and then clean up that messy cock"

"Thank you sir" I mumbled, still dazed and confused by the speed everything had happened at, just an hour before I'd been coming on a date hoping to get lucky, now here I was being made to suck strangers cocks in a gay toilet, dressed like a prostitute and having photos taken! It couldn't get any worse

-could it?!

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Ýès

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Visting Slough

I think you are a lucky slut being used like that. I would enjoy, but then I am a sub faggot

over a year ago

It didn't take long for that question to get answered. I had barely got my breath back when she stepped out of the cubicle.

"Kneel before your new Mistress" she commanded and, defeated and helpless I complied. I could feel the filth on the floor through the flimsy stockings and with cum and tears streaming down my face I'm sure I was a pathetic sight but this seemed to make the men and Mistress more excited. She gripped the two mens cocks in each hand and stroked them as she looked down at me.

"Your face is a mess, slut. I'm sure you'll want to wash all that off before you leave, won't you?"

"Y..yes Mistress" I stammered, unsure about this apparent change of heart.

"That's ok, now stand and take off your little whore skirt and your T shirt then, I don't want them getting ruined"

This puzzled me a bit, 'ruined, how?' I wondered. One of the guys laughed a bit as I nearly slipped in the unfamiliar heels while pulling down my skirt and I was left exposed in front of them wearing just the heels, wig and knickers she'd given me as she took the rest of the clothes from me.

"Now kneel, back where you belong"

Unthinking I did what I was told again.

"Now boys, look at the mess on that sluts face, she can't go out looking like that! Wash it off for me.."

I looked in horror as the first guy approached, hard long cock in hand. Surely not..

"No..please.." I tried to protest and squirm away but his strong hand took the back of my head and pointed it up towards his dick

I knew what was inevitably to come, I squirmed desperately but the heels gave me no purchase on the messy floor and his grip was firm.

My squeal of disgust was met with roars of laughter as the hot stream of piss splashed into my face and I instantly regretted opening my mouth at all as the salty, putrid liquid poured down into it.

"Not on his hair, just his face. Thank him for washing your face slut" she demanded

"Thank y..." I began, but as soon as my mouth opened the stream resumed aimed right down my throat. I retched as I heard my tormentors laugh harder.

"My turn now, move over" the other man said, taking his friends' place in the stall.

"Show me how to get video on this fecking phone" Mistress asked the first man. I looked up to see what was happening just as the second guy let go with another steam of piss in my face. Abruptly it stopped and I thought my ordeal over.

"Bend over slut, I'm gonna use the rest of my piss on your ass!" the guy crowed.

I staggered to my feet clumsily and bent over the toilet, the piss dripping off my face and into my nose and mouth. I was nearly sick with disgust as I felt the warm sprinkle on my cheeks as they all laughed again.

"Oh this will be a good video, maybe you'd like me to share it with your work colleagues slut?" she mocked.

"No" I pleaded weakly, "please..no"

"Well then I hope this gives you an idea of what I can do. Make sure you do exactly what I say or I will ruin you, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I'll do whatever you want"

"Good, now clean yourself up before you come back out, can't have you stinking of piss can we? Put your whore outfit back on and join us again but remember, the longer you are the more drinks I'll be enjoying.."

At that she left the bathroom with the two guys, all of them laughing. I stood at the sinks washing and crying before finally composing myself enough to put on the clothes and go back into the club..

By *ucy. AlCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

over a year ago

I nearly trip as I walk carefully back into the club, the heels are already sore and a strain to walk in.

During my bathroom ordeal the club has filled up a bit and the lights dimmed. There are a few people on the dancefloor and past them I see Mistress sitting at the table with a group of people listening intently to what she's saying.

I teeter over gingerly and one of the girls spots me "There she is, the tramp!" she exclaims and I burn crimson as they all turn and laugh.

I walk over and hover at the back, not sure if I should sit or stand. I notice the large collection of drinks in front of Mistress and I wonder to myself if they are all hers and if I was going to have to earn them like the other ones.

Mistress stood up and made a big show of looking me up and down, a nasty smile on her lips. The table was quiet, all watching us.

"You look like a whore. Turn around and bend over" she demanded.

I did as I was bid and bent over, the short skirt riding up and exposing the knickers she'd given me. I felt vulnerable not knowing what she was going to do in front of all her friends.

She chuckled "Very good, very obedient. You seem to be getting used to wearing those heels too slut, is that right?"

"Umm..y..yes Mistress" I blurted out, wondering why she asked.

"Good, then I'm sure you'll have no problem in giving us a sexy dance out there then?" she pointed to the dancefloor.

I stood paralysed with fear. I couldn't dance at the best of times but now? Here? Like this? I started to cry again in shock

"Ah, the poor dear is shy dancing all on her own! Ok then.." she turned to the 2 guys who'd been in the bathroom with her earlier, "you two can assist her up there. Oh, and thanks for the drinks" she smiled at them as they took an arm each and near dragged me up. I knew I couldn't get out of it so I started swaying side to side hoping that would be enough. The DJ changed to some R+B song I didn't recognise but was just what they were hoping for. The dancefloor emptied apart from the 3 of us as the other dancers realised something was up and my hopes of rescue were gone when I saw a bouncer watching, when I caught his eye he blew me a kiss and grabbed his crotch.

Suddenly the chorus kicked in and the two guys who had been dancing apart moved in, one in front and one behind and started roughly grinding against me. The people around the dancefloor were clapping and Mistress' table was being louder than anyone, cheering and yelling.

I tried to get out but I could barely move in the high heels as well as being held tightly between these two strangers. I could feel their cocks stiffen as they rubbed themselves all over me and one lifted my tiny skirt and started playfully spanking my ass while the other forced my hand to his crotch. I could feel his dick pulsating in his trousers as he held my hand on it but while I was distracted the other guy had finished spanking me and wanted more. I felt my knickers being pulled to one side and then suddenly, in front of everyone, on the dancefloor, he slipped a finger up my tight, exposed asshole. I gasped in shock and then squirmed as a second finger went in. The yells and catcalls from the side were deafening and I could hear shouts of "slut" and "fuck that whores cute little ass!" ringing out.

Then a 3rd finger went in, my knees buckled and I crashed to the ground, unable to stand.

"Right, enough!" I heard Mistress shout.

The two guys lifted me back up and the second one pushed his fingers in my mouth making me gag before helping me back to the table.

"Right, slut- get under the table now! At least you can't fall when you're on the floor, stupid fecking whore!" she spat.

I knelt and then crawled under her table wondering what further humiliation she could have in mind..

I crawled under the table, the smell of spilt drinks assaulting my senses but the darkness soothed me somewhat. I felt a little safer, perhaps out of sight out of mind I thought. A few soft kicks pushed me this way and that but nothing too bad. I saw Mistress removing her long, black, heeled boots and peel down her own stockings. Her legs exposed I felt myself growing hard within my panties, the elastic restraining my erection against my belly.

"I've had a hard day slut, come and worship my feet, you may suck and lick them but if you tickle you'll get a boot, understand?!"

"Yes Mistress" I replied as I crawled awkwardly to her. I took her toes into my mouth and beban delicately sucking and licking them. I'm not a fan of feet but I felt my cock pulsing at this intimate moment.

I had loved onto worshipping Mistress' left foot when I felt my skirt being raised behind me. There was no space to move and Mistress pushed her toes deeper into my mouth trapping me in place. My knickers were pulled to one side and I felt the cool leather of a stilletto heel press against and then penetrate my ass! I gasped in shock at which Mistress pushed her foot deeper. This had the effect of shoving me backwards onto the heel which yielded and then pushed back in return. From the squeals of laughter I could hear they were orchestrating this, see-sawing me between the two of them, unable to stop it.

They continued to push me from one side to another, my ass burning from the harsh leather and the occasional smack as a giggling onlooker ducked under the table to torment me a little more. Then Mistress finally relented and her foot slid from my mouth, strands of saliva glistening as they snapped.

"Now, you'll have to make sure you clean her heel properly slut, she can't be walking round with her shoes smelling of your ass can she now?! Turn around and lick her heel clean, and you'd better do a good job!" she ordered

I turned and saw a red haired woman looking triumphantly down at me, her patent red leather heel dangling in my face. Her friends were eager to watch, the grins on their faces just adding to my humiliation.

Slowly and carefully I took the heel into my mouth, it tasted nasty as I knew it would but I didn't have a choice. I gently started to take it deeper into my mouth as she pushed it further until the heel was all the way in. I sucked at it until she finally relented and removed it.

She made a show of inspecting it carefully before smiling and nodding at Mistress. I heard her tell them to allow me up and strong arms helped me to my feet, my face red and flushed both from the exertions and the shame. Some of them laughed at my futile attempts to pull my skirt down to cover at least some of my ass and thighs and Mistress' smile was one that exuded complete control

"Well, my whore, you're probably sore from being cramped underneath there are you? Would you like a seat?"

I should have known by now, she wasn't the type of woman to show pity or compassion but foolishly I answered "Yes please Mistress, my legs are sore"

"Ah poor sissy slut, your legs are sore? Well you must sit down then! But...I don't see any free seats do you?"

I looked around confused. Indeed there were no free seats, I scanned the area but nothing was to be seen

"Umm...no...no Mistress I don't see any"

"No?! NO?! You never say that word to me slut! You will take a seat, in fact I think I have one just over here for you"

She smiled wickedly.

A few seats away from Mistress was an older man, maybe early 50's. He was obviously fat and out of shape and the way he was leering at me made my skin crawl.

"I must thank you for those last few drinks" Mistress said to him, "now I believe you can have your payment for them. Slut, come sit on Graeme's lap here and make sure you get me a few more drinks from him before the night is out!"

My heart raced. He was repulsive and the way he was looking me up and down...

I felt hands push me his direction and I moved almost robotically over next to him

"Come sit here where I can enjoy you properly" he said patting his groin repulsively.

I turned and gingerly went to sit on his knee and felt his big hand cup under my ass as I sat, squeezing my cheek roughly. I tried to ignore him but his other hand wandered round and pinched my nipples- first left then right. Again there were giggles and laughs around the table and I could hear snippets of conversation about what a whore I was and how disgusting Graeme was. Either he didn't hear or he didn't care, his hands continued to grope me underneath my skirt and squirming into my knickers. I could feel Mistress' eyes as she watched me intently and I knew I must not panic but as his hands started kneading my ass and squeezing my cock a wave of disgust hit me as I felt myself get hard at the touch of this beast! His fingers on one hand were stroking around my asshole while the other jerked my cock slowly. I could feel his own cock getting harder through the fabric of his jeans and I wondered just what Mistress still had in mind for the rest of the evening...

I squirmed on his lap as his finger lazily traced the rim of my ass. I tried not to make eye contact with anytime, I was so ashamed, especially as his hand felt so good around my cock and, despite my disgust, I couldn't help but get hard. Mistress leaned over and pinched my nipple making it harden and press against my flimsy t shirt.

I felt the pressure as the tip of his finger pushed against my hole and then the release as it slid in. His own cock was getting harder, I could feel it but I had to concentrate- I couldn't let all these people see he was turning me on!

"Have a drink, slut" Mistress said as she pushed a cocktail my way across the table.

"I went to reach for the glass, keen to distract myself from what was happening to me.

"Actually I think this meets stirred.." she said, malevolently, "Graeme, would you be a dear?"

The dirty old letch quickly pulled his finger from my tight ass, making me gasp and dipped it into my drink, stirring it right in front of me so I could watch.

I looked at Mistress and knew what she wanted, the laughter in her eyes spoke booked.

"Thank you sir" I said and took a sip. It was disgusting, mostly because I knew what had happened and I felt a little sick inside. I put the drink back on the table.

"Eww, look at the horrible red lipstick oh the glass now! That will never do!" exclaimed Mistress. "Graeme, would you please help our little slut again?"

At that he started to stand up. I felt to my knees from his lap and was level with his crotch, his belly hanging over as he undid his belt and dropped his trousers. His grey boxers did little to hide the bulge of his cock, evidently he was enjoying my humiliation.

"Well slut we haven't got all night!" Mistress snapped, "take his cock out!"

I gripped the elastic and slowly tugged his pants down, his bouncing cock smacking me in the face as it was released.

He lifted my glass and held it in front of me, I thought he was about to offer me the drink but as I went to lean forward he simply dropped his dick right into it! I stopped still confused but then when he put the drink back on the table I realised. My drink was dripping from his hard cock as I took it in my mouth and sucked it off as the table errupted with laughter..

He repeated this a number of times, the laughter got louder with each bob of my head and I could feel his cock swell in my mouth as I was made to take my drink from it.

Finally after what seemed like ages Mistress clapped her hands, "Very entertaining indeed. It's ok, you can sit down again now"

I was not looking forward to being groped and toyed with once more but as I was going to sit I saw he hadn't put his trousers back on. He leant back and took his seat and put both hands on my ass as I automatically went to sit on his lap. He pulled my knickers to one side with one hand and with the other guided me roughly onto his lap- I could feel his cock nudging against my asshole! I stopped just before it went in and took the weight on my knees, in the heels it was difficult to keep my balance and I strained but was able to keep myself just up off him.

Mistress was watching keenly and obviously noticed this.

"Aw you poor thing. You've been the object of desire for all these people but had little fun yourself. I think you've earnt a little fun, maybe a sexy lapdance will help ease you a little?"

I knew by now she wasn't just doing something nice, there had to be a catch! Would it be a guy? Would she make me give it? What was she doing?

Nevertheless, it certainly wouldn't matter what I did so I nodded meekly.

"Ok, Mandy- you've been itching to get more involved..go ahead!" she said to the redhead across the table.

She rose, her cleavage on prominent display in her skimpy top and a tight short black pencil skirt showing her gorgeous curves. Her hips swayed as she started dancing to the music and as she approached me I nearly forgot about Graemes hard cock jabbing just at the entrance to my asshole. I was determined not to lose concentration though, I knew just to weaken briefly and I'd sink down on to it and be fucked by the filthy old letch.

Mandy looked into my eyes, smiling mischievously as she slowly undid her blouse. Her bra barely contained her tits as her top fluttered to the floor and she moved up close and pressed her bosom to my face. I beamed at this unexpected upturn in events and she turned round in her red heels and unzipped her black 'secretary' skirt. It slid slowly from her hips and her peachy ass was exposed framed perfectly in lack lacy panties. My own cock was rock hard by this point and I could feel Graeme's stiffen, obviously he was also enjoying the sexy striptease. She turned to face me once again and reached both hands under my skirt, rubbing my cock through the fabric of the knickers I had to wear. I wanted desperately to cum but kept in my mind that if I did I would then probably collapse in relief right onto Graemes solid prick underneath me, I must keep concentration if i don't want to get taken by that animal!

Sexy Mandy put one leg onto the seat next to Graeme and wrapped her arms round my neck, once again getting me a wonderful view of her lovely tits. I sat transfixed as she lithely lifted her other leg onto the seat on the other side and pulled herself up so she was standing on the seat with my head in between her legs. She pulled my head forward and my nose nuzzled the black knickers, I could smell her sex and she had obviously been enjoying herself! She started to slide down, rubbing her wet crotch down my chest until it rested at the tip of my hard cock. She teased it, grinding back and forwards a little and looked me right in the eye as she did. She then gave a mischievous little wink and started sinking lower, her panties pushing down on my cock and it felt great. Suddenly I realised what she was doing and I gasped. She smiled wider and let her weight push down and I felt my knees goe- the evil bitch was pushing me down on the head of Graemes cock! I tried to resist but with little grip from the heels my knees started to buckle and I felt his tip pushing urgently at my virgin asshole. She was laughing along with Mistress by now and started bouncing up and down on my lap, pushing me down bit by bit until finally my legs went from underneath me and I cried out as Graeme's disgusting cock went plunging deep into me! I heard his grunting and moaning as she continued her 'dance' forcing me to get fucked by this pig and she buried my face again in her cleavage to muffle my cries of pain and anguish..

She ground up and down, my cock was straining against the knickers, now wet with precum. She held me close and as his stiff cock assaulted my ass my tears flowed down her cleavage, if anything this gave her some sort of perverse pleasure and she intensified her movements forcing me deeper and deeper. I could hear his breathing on my neck getting shallower, his breath reeking and his hands wondering all over me and Mandy. If she cared she didn't show it, she kept her eyes locked to mine, that evil smile still on her lips as my ass got fucked harder and harder until finally it happened. When he came he moaned like a dying animal- I'm sure the whole club heard it and turned to watch the show as he convulsed and gripped me tight to him, racked in the throes of pleasure. I felt it too, his cock deflating while still wedged right inside me and the horrible feeling of this dirty bastards cum seeping out of me. He slumped back and Mandy got off me, giving Mistress a small curtsy as she did and they grinned at each other while I collapsed in despair and relief to the floor, my ass exposed with the white cum dribbling down my ass, sobbing in a heap.

I felt Graeme's powerful hands grab me by the back of the head and he pulled me up and thrust his smelly, sticky, cum covered cock right into my mouth and held me in his crotch. I gagged, my mouth full of the rancid sickening taste but he just moaned in extacy as I gagged on it. Finally he released me and I fell to the floor again gasping for air.

He thanked Mistress profusely and then quickly pulled on his boxers and trousers and left in a hurry. I was still sobbing and felt two pairs of hands gently lift me up once more. I was broken and ruined and it was all I could do to remain standing.

"Bend over." Mistress commanded

I did so without a semblance of resistance, all dignity shattered and gone.

over a year ago

I felt someone kneel behind me and a hot tongue started lapping at my ass. It felt unusual but good, I wondered who it was, they must know taht they were licking Graeme's cum out of my freshly fucked hole but they were lapping away greedily as though they enjoyed it. I then felt a pair of hands on my cock and balls, rubbing them through my knickers. It felt so good after the sickening ordeals I had been thourgh to get this pleasure and I closed my eyes and rested my head against the leather of the seat as I allowed myself to give in to these sensations. My cock was released and a tongue started licking at it but awkwardly as my leg was in the way.

"Lie on your back on the seat" Mistress ordered and I did, eager to enjoy more. I looked up and saw it was Mandy licking my asshole, her tongue darting in and out. Licking at my cock was a younger guy, maybe late 20-s with short dark hair. He looked in good shape and he seemed keen to suck me and, while it revulsed me in one way it felt so good taht I just lay back and let the pleasure wash over me. Mandy was an expert with her tongue and feeling her tits brush against my ass was exquisite while the mouth on my cock was working it up and down faster and faster. I started breathing quicker and quicker and I realised that a guy was about to make me cum...and I didn't care any more.

I couldn't help but cry out "oh that feels so good...ohhh...you're gonna make me cum ooooh..."

No sooner had I done so than he was off my cock straight away and Mandy pulled my legs over my head. My eyes flashed open in alarm as her wet finger slipped deep into my ass sending me over the edge.

I cried out as my hot cum came streaming out from the end of my cock, the sense of relief and release immediate but as it flew out I knew exactly what they had done.

The first stream landed on my chin but Mandy's hand went straight onto my cock and that evil smile was there once more as the next few lashings of my own spunk landed in or around my mouth, just as she had intended. My reflex made me gag as it trickled down my throat and I gasped for air as the crowd around me laughed once more at the poor little slut in their midst..

I felt absolutely humiliated and degraded, my own cum slipping down my face as peoples fingers scooped it up and forced it into my mouth. I was too weak to resist at all and accepted my fate weakly, swallowing cum and sucking fingers as they came.

I heard in the background, Mistress talking quietly with someone else, a hushed female voice. I finished licking up all the cum and Mandy helped turn me over and sat me back down, offering me my cocktail. I was too tired to worry about whether she had an alterior motive and I drank it eagerly, keen to get the disgusting tastes out of my mouth.

"Well, well.." Mistress mused, "it seems we have a good Samaritan for you slut! This kind woman has just bought you from me!"

I really hadn't expected this turn of events! I looked at the woman sitting next to Mistress, she appeared friendly with a genuine, warm smile and I figured she couldn't be any worse to me than anything Mistress had planned. Her glasses gave her an intelligent air and I warmed to her as my saviour from this hellhole.

Mistress handed a wad of notes to one of the guys next to her, "A most entertaining, and now, profitable evening" she smirked. She turned and looked menacingly at me, "though some customers later will now be rather disappoiinted, I had quite some plans in mind for this one"

I gulped at my close escape and my new owner took my hand and helped me slowly out.

"Umm...my clothes...they took my clothes..." I stuttered to her

"I'm sorry honey, I asked for them back and even offered more money but they had burnt them already" she apologised, "it's ok, we'll get a taxi straight back to mine and we'll get you cleaned up you poor thing."

She seemed nice and a feeling of relief washed over me as we headed for the door, my ordeal finally coming to a close.

Suddenly a big burly bouncer stepped in our way. I recognised him as the one who'd leered at me earlier on the dancefloor

"And where do you think you're going, fucking whore?" he spat at me

"I've bought him, I'm taking him home" she replied firmly

"Well there is a deal and I'm getting my part of the bargain! I was told if I let them have their fun I'd get my turn with the little slut at the end, once she's been....warmed up" he laughed, "She's going nowhere til I've had my turn, you understand?"

over a year ago

And as if to reinforce his point the two doormen behind him crossed their arms and blocked the way. Miss seemed confused and flustered now, I could tell she had no idea about this but I could cry with frustration having been stopped so close to escaping.

"I'm sorry, dear" Miss turned to me, "we need to get you out of here as quick as we can, just go and get it over with and we'll leave as soon as we can"

I deflated but the bouncer gripped my arm tight and half dragged me round to a small room that contained a sofa and some CCTV equipment. He slapped my ass and I stumbled, my arms stretching out and stopping my fall on the back of the sofa. He moved quickly and came up behind me trapping me bent over the seat and I could feel him rubbing his crotch against my ass, grunting as it got harder through his trousers. I whimpered a little and I could feel his big hands maul my cheeks roughly, squeezing and kneading them and then I heard his zip going and then his warm prick was between my thighs moving back and forwards against my own...

I was helpless beneath this big powerful man, his hands were locked onto my hips and his cock was rubbing between my thighs. He moaned with enjoyment and then, with one hand pulled my knickers down to my ankles. I went to lift my foot and step out of them but he stopped me

"No, proper sluts wear their knickers round their ankles, whenever you meet me that's where they'll be" he taunted

His large hands were now gripping my ass cheeks hard, pulling them apart and he was rubbing his cock between them, stopping briefly at my hole and then back up and down again, teasing me. I let out an involuntary murmur as he did this.

"Oh I see, the dirty little bitch wants my cock now does she?" he laughed, "Well you'll have to beg me for it!"

Oh no, please no sir..I just want to go home!" I sobbed

*SMACK* a giant palm came down hard on one ass cheek causing me to buckle briefly before regaining my feet. It burnt crimson and a tear ran down my face with the stinging pain

*SMACK* again on the other side and again I struggled to stay on my feet

"Ow!" I cried out, "please, please stop!"

"C'mon fucker, beg me to tear up your ass you fucking fag! Beg me to fuck you, I want everyone outside the door to hear you too!"

"Please...please...no" I sobbed, it was all too much

He raised his hand slowly and deliberately. When he went to smack me again I burst out

"Please sir , fuck me with your hard cock!"

He grinned and let down his hand. "Good, but not loud enough. Again."

I sobbed, I didn't want to do this..

"AGAIN!" he barked

"Please sir, fuck me with your hard cock!" I shouted, giving up my futile attempt to stop him.

He smiled broadly.."Sure" he said and rammed his hard prick right up into my tight little asshole!

I near screamed with the pain as it tore into my ass but he brought his hand over my mouth and smothered it and with the other he gripped me tight to him, his cock right inside me up to the balls. it felt massive inside me and I thought I was going to faint as he started fucking me roughly. I could hear the slap of his thighs on my ass and feel his balls swinging against mine as he ploughed deep into me time after time after time...

My ass was stinging as he fucked my hole, forcing his huge cock in, stretching it wider with every stroke and his massive muscled arm holding me vice-like- to him as his hips crashed time and time again against me.

My body was convulsing in silent screams, the hand over my mouth not needed any more as my helpless frame was violated. I could hear voices at the door, I was sure there were people watching but nobody was doing anything to stop it.

His breath was getting louder in my ear and he was hissing "I'm fucking you slut. I'm taking your ass and you're going to take my cum deep inside you. I'm gonna fuck you so hard..." and as he started to shake I knew it was really happening. I tried to brace myself but he was so forceful and strong, driving cock first into my asshole, not caring what he was doing to me, I was just there for his pleasure. His rythm quickened and he started to cry out in pleasure and as he rammed his hard prick deep into my ass for the last time he moaned with joy, "oooooohhhh yyyyessssss!" and I felt his cum pulsing deep into me, flooding me and exploding from his shaft in whet seemed like rivers of spunk. He stayed in me for a while, enjoying his moment and I felt every last twitch and spurt as his cock let loose his cum and softened within me.

Finally he withdrew to a few laughs, claps and cheers from the door. I stayed still, not wanting to move and I felt the slimy trail as he wiped his cock in between my cheeks, laughing as he did. When he was satisfied I could hear him put his trousers back on and walk back out, the slap of high fives and hoots of laughter too much for me to face.

I just stayed there motionless, bent over the sofa with his cum leaking slowly out of my stinging hole and dripping down the inside of my thigh. I was numb and cold and not sure if I could move even if I wanted to until I heard my new Mistress' calming voice and she put her arms around me and lifted me up.

"It's ok honey, it's ok, I'm here" she soothed, "come on, let's get you out of here. Put this on"

She handed me a bit long coat and I was so happy to feel its warmth as it covered me right up. She took my arm and led me out of the room, the cheers and hoots as we left the building ringing in my ears.

She hailed a taxi and helped me in and once we were inside I cried uncontrollably, lying down with my head in her lap as she cleaned my face with tissues and stroked my hair gently. The taxi man gave us a few odd glances as we travelled but before I even realised it we were stopping.

"Here we go pet, you're safe now" she said warmly, "lets get you inside and cleaned up properly."

She paid the taxi and we entered her house. I hadn't been paying attention to where we'd driven but it was a nice big detached place with trees round it and seemed to be in a nice area. I felt safe and warm and nearly human again.

"Come on upstairs, I'll find you some clothes and we'll get you into a nice hot bath" she smiled....

over a year ago

I followed her up the stairs wearily having taken off the heels. We went into the bathroom where a big porcelain bath dominated the room. She turned the brass taps and a flood of steaming water poured out. She stepped in behind me and slowly unbuttoned the having and lifted it off my shoulders. I shivered slightly as she pulled at my T shirt, soaked through with sweat and I raised my arms above my head as she peeled it off me. She carefully removed all my clothes as I stood, her hands gently working, the complete opposite of my other ordeals this evening. I stood just watching the water gushing, filling the big bath rapidly. When she had finished she turned the taps off, the bath was steaming and fragrant with bubbles riding high and she took my hand. I stepped carefully into the basin, the hot water a perfect temperature and it felt so good as I sunk down and it washed over my skin. I moaned with bliss and closed my eyes as the bruises, aches and pains were washing away. Mistress' hands messaged my sore neck and shoulders and she washed my hair gently, it felt so good. Then she walked round and it was only then I realised she had stepped completely naked! She lifted her leg and carefully stepped into the bath at the far end, the taps fortunately were in the middle. She sunk down in the steamy haze and smiled at me, I could feel her smooth legs wrap around mine and her hands rubbed up from my ankles to my inner thighs and back. I felt myself, even in this relaxed state, start becoming aroused as her fingertips brushed my balls and my cock lightly..

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

over a year ago

I looked over to her and she was lying back, obviously completely relaxed in the heat and the calm of the steamy, bubbly bath. Her fingers trailed lightly around my groin, teasing me as my cock stirred. My own hands began to drift up her smooth legs and I rubbed her inner thighs, my thumbs deliberately brushing against the short hair around her pussy. She arched her

back in pleasure as my fingers teased at her clit gently and ran down the length of her pussy. Even in the bath I could feel how wet she'd become and first one and then two fingers slipped inside her to gasps of excitement.

Her hand had gripped my cock which was now rock hard and the tip was poking above the water. Her other hand was all over her body rubbing her clit, tweaking her nipples and caressing her bouncing breasts as she became more animated.

We locked eyes, both of us watching the other intently as we approached climax, bubbles and water all over the floor.

Her moan gathered in her throat and she cried out, the intensity bringing me closed too until we both hit our peak together. Her orgasm caused her to tighten her grip and my cock errupted, streams of cum splashing on her wet tits and she grinned with delight as more and more spurted forth until I was went and I slipped back beneath the water stirred and content. I watched her as she slowly ran her fingers across her breasts, trailing my cum over them as she did. She looked into my eyes again as she licked her fingers slowly and deliberately.

She gave me a big grin and then completely submerged herself under the water, rising again and stepping out of the bath, the water cascading off her naked body and pooling on the floor..

over a year ago

I stepped out of the bath myself, the water trickling off me- I felt so relieved, refreshed and happy to be away from that terrible club, when I remembered my ordeal there I shivered and Miss recognised the hurt in my eyes.

"There, there.." she soothed, drying me off with a white fluffy towel, "it's ok, you're safe here. We'll get you a good nights sleep and then see about getting you home tomorrow ok, you can use the guest bedroom"

I smiled and nodded at her, that sounded perfect to me right then. She left the room and came back with mens pyjamas and a big heavy robe and even just putting proper mens things on once again made me feel better. She slipped on a burgundy silk nightie and robe and led me down the hall.

It was a beautiful house I noticed, all wooden panelling and plush red carpet. A huge crystal chandelier hung from the roof and I looked around in wonder as she took me into the guest room. It was a little less impressive but still such a welcoming sight to me. The giant four-poster bed took up much of the room with an oak trunk at its base and crisp white bedcovers.

Miss took my robe off and pulled back the covers for me, smiling as I climbed in. The silk sheets were so luxurious as I was swallowed up in the size of it. She went outside a minute and returned with a sandwich and mug of hot chocolate.

"Make sure you don't get crumbs in the covers or we'll be in trouble," she giggled, "are you ok, honey, really?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "I'm just so glad you showed up when you did or who knows.."

"Aw, well don't worry now about that, we'll look after you" she smiled

She leant over and pecked me on the forehead, "sweet dreams, hon" and she turned the light out as she left..

over a year ago

I wasn't long in falling asleep, the ordeals of the day had sapped my strength and the silk covers enveloped me in their warm embrace. I slept well but I imagined I heard a door slam and some voices outside but I rolled back over and chose to ignore it. The room was pitch black which helped my rest so when the door opened and let in beams of light I wakened and looked over groggily. I saw Miss' outline sillhoueted in the doorframe as she pushed the door to and I could hear her footsteps as she came towards the bed. I felt her slide underneath the covers and she snuggled up close to me. I held her in close to me and felt her hands wandering all over my body once more. I felt my prick start to stiffen as she rubbed it and her tongue darted into my mouth as she kissed me deep. I responded in kind as I squeezed her breasts, her lacy bra offering little resistance as I reached beneath it and pinched her nipples gently.

I felt her nipples harden and she started to undo my pyjama trousers. I arched up allowing her to roll them down my legs and off as my prick sprang to attention. She climbed on top of me and I could feel her wet pussy on the tip of my stiff cock as she teased it. I moaned in pleasure as her breasts swung in my face and I took it in turns carressing and licking her breasts and nipples. She straddled me and I felt a click as something was snapped around first my left wrist and then my right. I felt a moment of panic as I found that I was unable to move them much due to the restraints but she kissed me passionately once more and I lay pinned beneath her as she slowly lowered her soaking juicy pussy onto my cock and we both groaned as I entered her..

over a year ago

She rode my stiff cock slowly to begin with, grinding her hips down hard on me as she gyrated rhythmically. I could see nothing in the pitch dark but that in itself was very sensual as everything was focused on touch- sometimes her fingers would pinch on my nipples and sometimes I would feel her rubbing her clit as she rocked back and forth. She leaned forward and smothered my head with her breasts- with my hands cuffed to the posts on the bed I could not resist but then I certainly didn't wish too. I teased her nipples with my tongue and sucked on her tits. My world went dark briefly as she pushed them right into me covering my face and her elbows locked either side of my ears. She knew what she was doing- deprived of sight and hearing the sensation of her wet pussy riding my shaft was amplified to new heights and she quickened her pace to match it. She was so tight to me now, I fought to breathe, smothered by her glorious cleavage just as I fought to stop myself from cumming too soon- I wanted to enjoy this for as long as I could. Being unable to hear or see I was therefore suprised when I felt a powerful orgasm start to wash over her. She gripped me tighter and I felt the wave of pleasure start from where her pussy was wrapped tight around my cock and suddenly flood through her body as she convulsed and wriggled in extacy. I bit my bottom lip and gasped for air and just about held back my own orgasm as she slumped to a stillness, lying on my chest as her breathing slowed once more..

over a year ago

I lay pinned underneath her, I could feel her wet pussy muscles squeeze my throbbing cock as she lay on top of me recovering. She then whispered in my ear, "Do you want to cum, honey?"

I just groaned my obvious reply

"Tell me then, baby, it gets me so hot to hear you beg..or maybe you don't want to..?"

To this she gyrated a little, the movement sending shivers of electric down my cock, having been deprived I was so sensitive and desperate to cum

"Yes, please I need to cum so bad!" I gasped

"Good, good baby. Ok, but you need to do something for me first. Open your mouth and stick your tongue for me!"

I didn't even question it, I did it as she slowly rocked her hips. I held my tongue out..and suddenly felt something warm and hard on my tongue. I jerked my head away shocked and she stroked my face as she spoke softly, but firmly, "Now come on, honey, it's hubby's birthday and he's just home after a long shift. I hate giving blowjobs, it disgusts me so that's what I bought you for. It's just the one and tomorrow you can leave, but I must insist. It's the least you can do after I saved you, surely. Now, just open your mouth, pet"

Suddenly it all made sense- the references to 'we', the mans robe and pyjamas, the door I thought I heard and then just when she smothered me so I couldn't see or hear! Now I was tied up and most of all I so badly wanted to cum! However, my mind quickly got made up for me as I felt him straddle my chest.

I kept my mouth closed, disgusted as I could feel him wank next to my face. She ground my hard cock slowly but I pursed my lips and refused to open up. Then I felt him awkwardly turn round still straddling my chest, I then felt him inch backwards and to my horror his ass was suddenly in my face- I couldn't move, pinned beneath them as I was. She rose up and suddenly I felt her hand grab my balls hard.

I tried to squeal in pain but as soon as I opened my mouth he pushed backwards, his ass right in my face! I heard her saying something about my duty and that she had tried to be nice and she wouldn't let go until her husband had cum. With the pain searing through my testicles I had no choice but to relent.

It was foul. He hadn't showered since he'd finished work obviously and I flinched as my tongue first touched his hairy ass. He pushed back yet again and I stuck my tongue out once more- I could feel him still wanking as I forced my tongue into his ring. 'I really hope he will hurry up and cum' I thought as she started to rock on my stiff prick again...

over a year ago

I could feel fingers playing at her clit as she increased her pace, I could not tell whether they were his or hers but I knew both her and my orgasms were approaching fast and, judging by the heavy breathing, so was his. He was getting more forceful too, his ass smothering me as he drove his ring back onto my tongue pushing it ever deeper into his hole. I felt her hand on my balls, gently squeezing and rubbing them before trailing lightly downwards until she was circling my rim. I knew I couldn't contain myself much longer and when her long slim finger slipped gently into my anus I knew I would have to give in. I clenched and felt her push harder, knowing I would burst soon. His ass puckered around my tongue and we all exploded together in a burst of tension. The first I felt was the tingling moving from the tip of her finger in my ass, up into my balls and further up to my shaft. At the same time, he slammed back into my face completely and I felt him shake and warm streams of cum hitting the bottom of my chest where her pussy was tightening around my cock. This set us both off too and my dick errupted into her wet pussy, filling it with my hot cum as she jerked and writhed in her own orgasm. We all 3 cried out in pleasure together suddenly, theirs cut off abruptly as they kissed passionately on top of me

"Happy Birthday, honey" I heard her say.

At that he climbed off me, allowing me to breathe freely once more. I gulped for air as she also slipped slowly off my deflating cock. She crawled up to me and stretched her long leg over my head and then slowly lowered herself into the same position he had just left, I realised too late as her pussy came down onto my face, what was happening. The cum I had just emptied into her mixed with that which he had sprayed on her crotch as she pushed it all into my mouth, it was salty and sticky, covering my lips and chin too as she moaned with desire..

over a year ago

Nobody seems very interested

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Class

over a year ago

When she had finished feeding me the salty cream pie she slipped off the bed and kissed me deeply, obviously desperate to taste the cum in my mouth. Then she undid the ties at my wrists and stroked my hair.

"Ssshh pet" she soothed, get some rest and you can leave tomorrow after hubby gets his early morning treat from you!" and she left the room arm in arm with him. I lay in the bed rubbing my wrists and wondering how on earth I'd gotten into this. The answer was easy, I'd been thinking with my cock and given far too much power to the girl I'd gone to meet at the bar. Well it was time to get away. I got out of the bed quietly and opened the door just a little just to let some light in. I could hear a light snoring down the hall. I searched the room but could find nothing but my slut clothes and the robe. I left the heels as it would be easier to walk without them despite it being cold. I pulled the robe tight around me and snuck quietly and slowly downstairs to the front door. Of course, it was locked so I looked about for the key, I tried the cabinet in the hall- nothing. I tiptoed into the living room but stopped dead still when I knocked a candle off a low table. I heard a noise upstairs and my heart raced. I heard voices and I panicked. I flapped around the living room and spotted a set of keys on a set of shelves by the door. I grabbed them and bolted for the front door. The keys rattled as I tried them in turn and I heard footsteps upstairs. Finally the latch turned and I opened the door, the cold night air hit me like a hammer. I heard a shout behind me but I ran out of the door into the black night..

over a year ago

I wanna hear more

over a year ago

I ran as fast as I could down the road, I recognised nothing about the area but I headed towards lights. Finally I got breathless and my bare feet became sore so I slowed to a walk. I padded slowly towards town, eyes scanning for a taxi but it must have been early morning as there was no movement anywhere and it was still cold and dark. The dew glistened on the street as I heard music coming from a distance. I headed towards it, possibly it was a club or a party, at least there was a chance of a taxi then. It grew louder, a deep club music beat and I heard the noises of partying, clinking of glasses. I turned down a dark back alley, the club must only be a few hundred metres away. I hobbled as quick as I could down the alley, trying not to cry out as the gravel bit into my soles but suddenly I tripped over something and fell heavily. My head hit a wall and I felt dizzy as someone got up, muttering. He grabbed my head and I saw him through my blurred eyes, he looked like a tramp, unshaven, dirty and smelly. He was squinting and trying to focus on me and when the stench of his breath hit me I knew he must be d*unk. He looked at me and suddenly his eyes lit up and he grinned, showing off his lack of teeth.

Shit, I realised my robe had opened as I had fallen, he had seen me wearing the tartan skirt and vile T-shirt, no wonder he was smiling.

He mumbled something and tried to grope at my groin. I started to roll away but a searing pain hammered through my head and I collapsed to the floor again to a whoop and a yell from the tramp. He shouted something else out I couldn't understand and then his hands were on me again, under my skirt and mauling at my ass, my cock and my balls. I tried to resist but I was so groggy and he was so suprisingly strong, I think my weak attempts to fight him off just made him enjoy it even more. Then another pair of hands were on me and I knew I had no chance, another smelly unkempt hobo grabbed my shoulders and pinned me down, straddling my chest as he started unbuttoning his filthy trousers. I couldn't see properly with the splitting pain in my head but he forced his dirty thick cock into my mouth and started yelling as he fucked my mouth. The first one had finished feeling me up and was now kneeling above my head, he started slapping his own cock off my forehead and I felt it get harder as he wiped and smacked it off me. He lowered his face above me, gave me a toothless grin and let a big glob of spit drop right into my mouth as he laughed. It mixed with the salty pre cum and sweat from his friends dick but I could taste the stale alcohol and tobacco from it and I retched from it. This, rather than putting them off seemed to excite them more as they laughed and cheered even louder. My head was still spinning as they took it in turns to fuck my mouth until they both sprayed their disgusting mess all over my face and into my mouth. I gagged at the putrid taste and rolled weakly onto my side as I spat out what I could to their delight at my discomfort. One of them pulled the robe off me saying it was far too nice for a slut like me and how it'd keep him warm that night and then they ran off leaving me sobbing and breathless on the street...

over a year ago

More more

over a year ago

After quite some time I rose groggily to my feet, my head had stopped spinning but it was still sore and it took me a while to get my bearings. I steadied myself and wiped the cum and spit off my face with my arm but I still looked a state. I had scrapes all over my arms and legs and was wearing a tartan skirt and a stained T shirt with obscenities written all over it, I must have looked like some sorta crack whore or something. I had no choice though, I had to head towards the party sounds and hope for a taxi or something.

I stumbled down the dark alley and into the lights of a street. I turned left towards the music and it looked like a club with a few people around and, best of all, a few cars. I staggered towards them getting quite a few looks, a few whistles and a few insults but I was numb to them and beyond caring anymore. I got up to the passenger window of a taxi and peered across. The taxi driver looked at me and leered, I got an uneasy sense of recognition but I couldn't place it. He told me to get in and agreed that I could get the money when I got home.

I lay shivering in the back of his taxi looking as if into space, reliving some of the ordeals of the last night and shuddering as I remembered some of the hideous, degrading acts I had been forced to perform.

I was woken from my silent reverie and I was never so relieved to be home. I got out and stumbled up the stairs to the door. I always kept a door key under the mat, something I'd been warned against by family and friends but now it was a blessing! I was in such relief that I never heard him sneak up behind me and it was too late, only once he'd forced the bag over my head and I was inhaling the fumes inside did I recignise the taxi driver was one of the guys from the toilets in the club.

As I lost consciousness I heard him talking on a phone saying he had found me and he'd see them in 10 minutes. I felt him drag me back towards his car and then my world went dark..

over a year ago

Wat next

over a year ago

I came to in a dark room. I was tied down and naked facing down bent over some sort of table. I tried stretching but my ankles and wrists were held fast. The room was decorated in oppulent blacks and reds and I could feel the leather beneath my skin, it looked like some sort of dungeon. I called out for help and soon heard the door open behind me.

I shuddered as I heard the laugh of the original girl I had set out to meet, Claire she had called herself online, though I doubted that was her real name.

"Thought you could get away from me, slut, did you?" she cackled

My heart raced, I struggled but could not break free, and she laughed further at my pathetic attempts.

"Well, I said you were a whore so....a whore you shall be!" she whispered in my ear, "I've a few guys who left the club frustrated when that stupid bitch bought you earlier. They were so happy when I told them I'd recaptured you, they really wanted a go at that ass, isn't that right Mike?" she asked.

A deep voice came from behind me, "Mmmm, oh yeah, I like some fresh meat every now and again"

I struggled as hard as I could as I felt his hands squeeze my vulnerable ass cheeks and I heard him chuckle

"And I like it even better when they try to fight too. Keep it up, I'm gonna enjoy fucking your ass, slut, while you squirm!"

They both laughed and his strong hands pulled my cheeks apart, the cool air breezing against my exposed hole, open to whatever he wanted to do. I felt something push at it but it was cold and solid. It pressed against my rim before pushing past it and slid slowly into my anus. I gasped as he continued to push it in, it felt as though it was splitting me open and I tried to move to stop it but they both laughed further and a few stinging slaps rang out on my ass.

"Oh you love it really you dirty slut, just accept it" she giggled, "he's being nice and opening you up!"

I had no choice as he forced the dildo further and further into me, I squealed and yelled but it seemed to make them more excited rather than stop them and certainly nobody came to help. Finally he stopped and the dildo stayed in my ass stuck deep in there

"Push it out" He commanded

I tried my best but it was so big. I strained all my muscles but it seemed to take ages as it worked ever so slowly out of my ass until it suddenly popped right out. My ass felt like it was gaping completely wide open as suddenly it was left empty but not for long. I felt his warm cock pause briefly at the entrance to my hole and then slide right in until I could feel his balls slap against my own as he filled me right back up with his dick.

She laughed with joy and came round in front of me. She was fiddling with something at her waist and as she turned I saw she had attached a large strap on cock to a harness.

She smacked me in the face with it a few times before leaning down to taunt me, "This is the dildo that was just in your slut ass" she teased as she slapped me, "now you'd better clean it well.."

And with this she pushed it at my mouth. I tried to clench my teeth and clamp my mouth closed but she was obviously used to this and she pinched my nose until I had to open my mouth to breathe. In a flash she had the dirty plastic cock in my mouth and deep down towards my throat. She started bucking wildly, yelling out with excitement as she grabbed my hair and started roughly humping my face. he in turn started fucking me faster, his rhythm matching hers as they spit roasted me, my ass felt like it was on fire as he tore into me and saliva streaming down my chin as she used my mouth without mercy. I felt him start to tense a little and I knew he was about to finish, he sped up even further and he told her he was going to use my ass to make him cum.

"Make sure it goes deep inside, it'll save the others needing any lube" she commented to him, "did you hear that slut, he's gonna fill your ass with cum you lucky bitch, ha!"

I was gagging and wretching and unable to protest as she forced the dirty dildo in and out, it was nasty and vile in my mouth, my own ass juices coating my tongue and mouth.

"Here I go..." He moaned and he slammed violently right up to his balls in my ass and held himself there. I could feel his seed pumping deep within me as his cock shot its load and he shouted and moaned like an animal before he let his limp dick slip back out, my ass left open and empty like before.

I was gasping and breathless as she also stopped using me, then out of the quiet a buzz came and a female intercom voice called into the room...

"Miss, the others have arrived, they're coming down to you know."

"Good" she purred, "you can start earning your keep whore!"

By *rhugesMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 12/08/20 11:21:10]

over a year ago

This time there wasn't any warning, no way of bracing or steeling myself, I heard voices outside and then the door opening behind me. I tried to crane my head round to see what was going on but the restraints bound me tight.

I heard Mistress' voice but what she said chilled me.

"Right, £20 each and you can do whatever you want right, just don't break the bitch!" she laughed.

And that was it, the next thing I knew without any warning a hard cock started pushing into my ass! It felt so wide this time and I started squealing but feminine hands covered my mouth and muffled my cries. I looked up and a beautiful woman looked down at me, black hair and eyes with such a dark skin she had to be foreign. She put her finger to her lips and gave me an evil, sexy smile. She stood in front of me and I practically forgot about the thick cock fucking my ass as she danced in front of me. Her tiny white skirt, white stockings and vest top contrasted perfectly with her sultry looks and she lifted her skirt to show me her gorgeous, perfectly round ass and she shook it provocatively in my face before reversing slowly. My lips met her beautiful behind and she grasped each cheek, pulling them apart with impeccably manicured hands, opening her asshole for my tongue to explore. The guy behind fucked me harder, obviously enjoying the show too. I felt other people behind me, one pair of hands was massaging my dick into life and another woman had taken my hand and put it on her tits, they were large and firm and pert to my touch. My tongue was deep within the girls asscheeks, she was pushing back to force my tongue inside her and she rocked back and forwards. The guy behind me started shaking and suddenly I could feel his hands grip my hips hard as he plunged his hard prick into me one final time. I felt his thick dick spurt his creamy cum deep inside me, and then as quickly as he'd started he pulled out, I could feel his seed dripping slowly out of my ass as a second man took over and pushed his cock straight into my cum-slicked hole. He started pumping but was smaller than the first so the firy pain in my backside subsided somewhat.

The girl in front of me pulled her ass off my tongue and turned round, swaying sexily in front of my face. I looked up into her eyes and saw a look of danger, a sexy wantonness that I knew she would do whatever she wanted. She started lifting her mini skirt and showing her knickers to me. That combined with the expert hands on my dick were getting me very excited and I couldn't wait to get my tongue between her long luscious legs. The woman whose tits I had been fondling had bbeen switched for a hard prick in my hand which I was obediently jerking. slowly but my real attention was on the sexy bitch in front of me. I watched intently as she peeled her white lacy knickers down but was absolutely stunned as a stiff, dark, 8inch prick sprung out and was directed right at my face

over a year ago

It was as though time had slowed still for a few moments, this gorgeous sexy woman had just pulled out a shiny stiff dick right in front of my face. I lost all feeling in my body for the briefest of seconds as I lay there stunned. The stranger behind me was pummelling my ass but suddenly I just didn't care any more, I was transfixed. She rubbed her hard cock on my face and then pushed her heavy balls into my mouth. I sucked them as though my life depended on it, not a single hair on these. She took it in her hand and slowly drew back her foreskin and I saw a big glistening glob of precum gather right on the tip. She teased me, holding it out towards my mouth and making me hold my tongue out to take it. She wiped the salty liquid onto it before, ever so slowly pushing her dick into my mouth. She held me by the throat and the back of my head and inched it in until my lips were right touching her balls, she held me in place and I stuck my tongue out again to lick them. Suddenly then she started fucking my mouth, hammering in roughly and making me gag. I looked up at her through the tears streaming from my eyes and saw her big tits bouncing and a wide smile on her face. She looked back down at me, smiled..and then spat repeatedly all over my face before rolling back her head and roaring with laughter. She slapped me and fucked my face harder and harder, I was aware that the second guy had cum in my ass by this point and had been replaced by another. I felt the girl start breathing heavier and she pulled her cock out of my mouth

"Tongue!" she commanded

No sooner had I stuck my tongue out than a jet of creamy cum landed right on it and coated my mouth with wave after wave of her salty spunk. She then bent lower and kissed me passionately, the fluid mixing between both our mouths as it transferred from one to the other...

She broke off the salty kiss and looked at me with that same sexy smile as before. She motioned to someone to come round, I felt the cock in my ass pop out having deposited yet another load of cum deep inside me and I knew what she had in mind. His dirty cock bounced in front of me, I could see the cum still glistening on it and knew that it was a mix of about 3 different guys spunk on there. The girl knelt in front of me, she kissed me again passionately and then eased the filthy dick into my mouth. It was disgusting, the mixed flavours of the different guys cum and sweat was added to the pungent taste of my own ass in my mouth. I thought I was going to throw up but as I gagged the searing pain of yet another hard thick cock going up my rear smashed into me. I started crying, helpless and used, but the girl just laughed in my face and both cocks went deeper and deeper. She wiped her own cock in my tears and pushed it into my mouth at the side so I had two in there together. Then I felt something warm trickling down my throat..they were pissing in my mouth. I tried to wriggle free but I was tied fast and this seemed to encourage the guy behind me as he redoubled his efforts, fucking my ass harder and smacking me with his big hands. The two of them were pissing into my mouth and then she pulled out and the hot stream soaked my face and my hair as she howled with laughter..

over a year ago

It seemed to last forever, their hot salty piss blasting in my face as I got my ass fucked hard. I felt another warm stream start to trickle over my ass and I blinked my eyes open just long enough to see another 2 guys in front of me start to leak all over my face. I closed my eyes tight but with the cock deep in my mouth I was unable to close it so rivers of salty urine continued to gush down my throat as he humped my mouth. I could feel the hot liquid spraying my ass too as the other guy fucked me and could feel it trickle into my ass where it lubricated his cock as he fucked me. It made me sick to think all of that was ending up deep inside me as I felt him slam into me hard and finally shoot his load into my piss-soaked ass.

"Right guys, that was great" I heard a voice call out, "now I just need to shoot the last cock cleaning scene and it's a wrap"

I froze, a wave of dread flowed through me and I ventured to look. I saw the guys cock coming towards my mouth, it was covered in cum and piss and my own ass juices I knew and as it entered my mouth I could taste each of them. I retched and nearly threw up but he continued to feed me his dick until it was right at the back of my throat.

And that's when I saw the video camera. Some guy with a beard and dark hair was intently recording every last detail of my ordeal. I started to cry again wondering how someone could be so heartless but when he saw that he just smiled and licked his lips. The guy fucking my mouth then pulled out and wiped his cock all over my face spreading saliva everywhere and then walked away leaving me sobbing and breathless.

"That'll do, good job everyone" said the cameraman, "now let's get out of here, this place stinks!"

I lay there still tied fast and crying for I didn't know how long. I could feel the foul mixture of piss and cum swilling about deep inside me. I was exhausted and finally fell asleep after struggling futilely against my bonds. Later I woke up to the sound of the door opening and I braced myself for what might be coming..

I heard the clicking of heels and saw Mistress Claire standing in front of me, smiling. I raised my eyes to her and she spoke quietly but firmly

"You have done well, Brian, you have amused me greatly this weekend. I would keep you on permanently if you wish?"

"No," I croaked weakly, "please just let me go home"

"Ok," she replied, "but I'm suprised you don't have a question for me? Do you not want to know who the film company are who will be selling that little video they made?"

"Yes," I replied,"who was it?"

"Well I'll tell you and I'll also give you all the pictures I have of you. I just want one thing off you in return"

I bowed my head, I needed this information- maybe I could stop them putting it out or I could call lawyers to stop them from releasing the video.

"What do you want from me then?" I asked her meekly

"I will untie you, and then you give yourself to me to use. You will not resist and you will let me do whatever I want. Only then will I give you the information you want and let you leave. Do we have a deal?"

Post new Message to Thread