Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

No looking back

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Knew fine well I was going to be late for work. The queue wasn't getting any shorter either. 'Do you want my coffee' 'What' 'Do you want my coffee' 'eh I heard you the first time, I just don't know why your offering me yours' Ben was standing there, his hand outstretched with the cup of coffee in his hand. I stood there smiling and to be honest a bit baffled. Not so much the fact someone was offering me coffee, more the fact how he knew I was in a hurry. 'You come in at 8 every morning but it's 20 past and you look on edge like your in a hurry' 'I am actually' I made the split second decision to take the coffee and go. If I was late for work again I'd be unemployed. I turned round when I was rushing out the door 'Thanks Ben' the look on his face was big smile then chuckle at the realisation sunk in that I didn't actually know his name. I had just read his name off the side of the cup. Had a nice warm feeling. Was from the fact someone was so sweet rather than the coffee.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice start

over a year ago

'What you smiling at' my boss was looking at me the way a parent would look at a child when they know they've been up to no good 'Nothing' I looked right at him, trying to be serious but having just looked at the coffee cup sitting on my desk I couldn't help but think that guy had just saved my ass this morning. I'll make sure I'm not late again.....

over a year ago

'Your not late today' looking over I saw him sitting in the corner drinking his coffee while I was rushing out the door 'No I'm not and I'm still employed thanks to you' we both laughed and I walked out as fast as I could without it being a run 'I owe you one' Putting his coffee in the air as a your welcome.....

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Nice start great pace

over a year ago

There he was again. All week we had the pleasantries of a quick 'still not late' with me replying 'Still employed' and us both laughing while lifting our coffee up as a thank you and your welcome. Every day going into the office smiling that this guy had saved my ass. If only I was 10 years younger......

over a year ago

First time in over a week I hadn't near slept in. Was nice walking in to the coffee shop and not at a fast pace. It was also nice getting a coffee and not having to tell the guy what I wanted. He just knew after serving me for so long. Seeing Ben I had the opportunity to thank him properly. 'Thank you for the coffee the other day, you really saved my ass' 'your welcome' 'I'll need to come in earlier one day to return the favour' 'don't be silly, anytime' we both done our pleasantries and I left. I thought about him all the way to work. I don't know what it was but there was something about him, couldn't quite put my finger on what tho. Don't know if it was the fact he was older than I originally thought or the fact he was actually quite handsome. Not in a gorgeous kind of way, more a softer face, nice eyes and looked genuine and gentle....

By *d4ugirlsMan
over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Build up is intriguing, looking forward to the rest of the seduction.

over a year ago

Walking into the bar laughing. Shots all round was all I could hear. Why my friend was so obsessed with them was beyond me. I like the just tipsy, the you find everything funny but you've still got your wits about you feeling. It was my birthday tho so why not. It would save her going on at me the rest of the night. Putting the shot glass up to my mouth and tilting my head back all 5 of us downed the Apple sour. Screwing my face up but then realising they weren't that unpleasant and actually quote moarish. Hearing The Black Eyed peas, I Gotta Feeling we whooped at the same time straight to the dance floor where we stayed there for the next 40 mins having the time of my life. Signing to my friend I was going to the toilet I walked across the dance floor....

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

over a year ago

Standing at the bar he knew it was her straight away. The hair was different, curlier, the make up was different, more made up but still in the natural beauty category and the heels were higher. It was her clothes that took him aback tho. He never thought that figure could be under that trouser suit. The dress was fitting, blue, under the knee and covered all her cleavage but there was no denying the shape of her. Walking with a little bounce and a spring in her step he sipped his drink while leaning on the bar waiting to get served. She walked towards him, oblivious, motioning to her friend that she was getting the drinks in......

over a year ago

Sounds like a night in the vulcan lol x

over a year ago

"Sounds like a night in the vulcan lol x"

Did I not set the ambience quite right

over a year ago

Lol, would be better in 30s x

over a year ago

Great build up!

over a year ago

"Lol, would be better in 30s x"

Ha! I'll keep that in mind for the rest

over a year ago

Fantastic start

over a year ago

'Can I get you a coffee' She knew who it was before she had even turned round. His voice was distinctive, different but couldn't quite put her finger on what the accent was. 'Omg hi' before she knew it her arms were round his neck in a friendly hug 'No but I can buy you a drink, what are you drinking' they chatted for only a few minute but in that time they found out where each other worked, where they stayed and that she was out for her birthday and he was on a works night out. She was the more dominant in the conversation which was as much his doing. He could have stood there and listened to her all night . She was beautiful, and smelled incredible, and her teeth were perfect. The way she spoke her face light up. And she was funny, light hearted humour but cheeky. He was gutted when the drinks came and she gave him a hug and thanks him again for the coffee that day. When she walked away he looked her up and down taking her all in. He knew in a million years he could never get anyone that beautiful......

over a year ago

Nice x

By *rikey25Man
over a year ago

mids

good build up.

over a year ago

Walking over to the table I was in my element, good vibes, best friends and the music was bouncing.

Walking to the toilet there he was. First time I've saw him full length. So smart with his jeans and blazer on. Never noticed that at the bar 'hi again'

She was stunning walking towards him, not in his lifetime had he spoke to someone that naturally pretty. He had seen them but never had a conversation with one. He wanted to hold her again and feel her cleavage on his chest. Her perfume too. He could remember the smell before she was even near him.

Standing talking to him was easy, natural, could have stood there the whole night. His face when I spoke to him. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was so unlike the guys I went for. There was a quiet quality about him. When he spoke to me he was looking right through me but listening to every word....

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Wow more please thanks

over a year ago

'I didn't buy you a birthday drink' half wishing he had said nothing so he could look at her from the back and half couldn't believe she was standing in front of him in the taxi queue 'technically it's not my birthday anymore' saying it before she had fully turned round. I always hated this part of the night. The not wanting to go home but your friends are too d*unk to carry on

'We're going back to my friend's for a party if you want to come'

Not one for being spontaneous I surprised myself by saying yes

Where that came from he had no idea, and why she has said yes surprised him even more. She could have gotten any guy, and here she was, in front of him

'I'll say to my friend's'.....

over a year ago

Standing in the kitchen looking for a glass. It was amazing how comfortable you are in someone's house when you have a few drinks in you. You open every cupboard as if it's your own

Standing in the entrance of the kitchen standing watching her with a smile on his face

'Above the microwave'

Knowing exactly what he was talking about she smiled and reached up

My god how do you get a body like that and how did he not notice it before tonight. The shape of her. He loved the way her hips leaned on the worktop and her bottom stuck out when she reached up

When I turned round it struck me again how charming he looked, it wasn't obvious, just this genuine look in his eyes, and the way he looked at me, couldn't remember the last time anyone made me feel like that

After she poured a drink for the next hour they both put the world to rights

Never in his life had he met such a beautiful funny girl

Never in her life had she met someone who she felt this comfortable and for few seconds they both just stood. That bit where you don't know what it is or what it's called or who's turn it is to talk next or where your supposed to look but he knew one thing, he couldn't take his eyes off her

Aware that both their friends were a few feet away they both took a drink and she walked towards the door 'just going to the loo'

Seeing her walk down the hall he never in his life thought he could feel like that about any girl

Walking down the hall she thought her heart was going to pop out her chest

Opening the toilet door she they both knew by the look on each other's face they both felt the same way. She walked towards him and he took her hand. They both walked into the bedroom. She stood there and he closed the door

There was just enough light to see her face. Even with all the thoughts going through his head he couldn't get over how beautiful she looked

Even though her heart was racing, she knew she wanted this more than anything

When he walked towards putting his hands on the back of her neck.

He couldn't quite believe she was here let alone going to kiss her

She couldn't believe she wanted this so much

Feeling her lips on his and her cleavage on his chest all he wanted was to get lost in her

Feeling his lips and that kiss at that moment she knew something incredible was going to happen.....

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Tracey is off to buy a new hat for the wedding. Great story Looking forward to more.

By *ancsUpForFunMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

By *ottie 13Woman
over a year ago

Happy go lucky

Loving this

over a year ago

I have no idea how long I was kissing him for. All I know was it was intense, and my breathing, I've never had my breath change so quickly with just a kiss. Not once did his tongue go in my mouth. Just his mouth, in sync. I didn't want it to stop. His hand on my neck. The firmer his hand the more intense it was. My chest pressing against him I could feel him warm through his shirt. As he pulled him to me the pounding in my heart started to move down

Kissing her was something he had never experienced. He had kissed girls before but never this beautiful, never this intense. He didn't want it to stop, didn't want to wake up, didn't want her to pull away. His hand on the back of her neck was glued, firm. The more he pulled her into him the more intense it was. He could feel her body on his, warm. The more he could feel her the more turned on he got

At that moment his hand moved to the back of her dress.....

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *ohn4fun40Man
over a year ago

derby

over a year ago

Wow great story can’t wait for next part

over a year ago

Feeling his hand move I knew this was happening. It's strange when you kiss someone you don't know what way it's going to go but I knew there and then I wanted it more than anything. And my breathing, never in my life have I had that with a kiss. Feeling his body on me, the heat, I wanted to do everything but do nothing and let him take take control at the same time

When he moved his hand he knew there and then this wasn't going to be just a d*unken kiss. This was happening. How could he be here with someone so beautiful, but the way she was kissing him he knew there and then that she wanted it as much as him. Never in his lifetime had he have so many thoughts going through his head but not being able to think of anything else. Feeling her body, why he could actually feel it when they both had their clothes on he had no idea. He moved his hand on the back of her dress, feeling the zip between his fingers, knowing he wanted this more than anything. Too feel her body,feel skin on skin, to see her, all of her. At that moment she opened her eyes and looked right at him.....

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread