Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

So embarrassing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So some of you may have seen my posts or profile I have recently started waring a cock cage on Sunday I was evolved in a accident taken to hospital they discovered my cage so embarrassing key was at home to xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So some of you may have seen my posts or profile I have recently started waring a cock cage on Sunday I was evolved in a accident taken to hospital they discovered my cage so embarrassing key was at home to xx"
. What's the mist embarrassing thing that's happened to you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my first ever meet, back at his, we both stripped off and eventually the guy came over my face, before shoving his cock back in my mouth to clean it off. He made me use my boxers to wipe my face down, then told me to put them on.

as he drove me home my face was sticky, i had the taste of his cum in my mouth,my boxers were damp, and they had the musk of cum in them. i swear i just smelt of his cum.

i still stayed with my parents at the time,but thankfully they weren't up.

i was embarrassed, ashamed, and excited going into the house that night

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"my first ever meet, back at his, we both stripped off and eventually the guy came over my face, before shoving his cock back in my mouth to clean it off. He made me use my boxers to wipe my face down, then told me to put them on.

as he drove me home my face was sticky, i had the taste of his cum in my mouth,my boxers were damp, and they had the musk of cum in them. i swear i just smelt of his cum.

i still stayed with my parents at the time,but thankfully they weren't up.

i was embarrassed, ashamed, and excited going into the house that night"

Sometimes there's nothing as nice as being sticky and smelling of sex

Post new Message to Thread