Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Sissy Dream Man Meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm nervous as I knock on the door, you answer and pull me inside. Youre older, around 50+, confident with yourself and what you want from me. We've spoken about how we want this to happen before I made my way to your house, so you point me up the stairs and tell me to explore.

I go through the drawers in your cupboard, looking at the various lingerie sets and outfits you like to dress sissies up in. I enjoy the feel of the satin as I run my hands over everything, excited at what I will get to wear. I pick out a pink satin chemise, with some pink satin full back panties and some white elbow length gloves to wear for you.

I look around the rest of the bedroom and see the dirty panties left behind by one of your female conquests. I hold them up to my face and breath in their scent, so intoxicated that I don't hear your footsteps as you enter the room behind me.

Your hands are immediately groping at me, tweaking at my nipples through the satin and rubbing over my crotch. Your touch is strong and unhurried, you are enjoying the feel of the fabric as much as I am.

When you turn me around you are already naked, pushing down on my shoulders to get me to my knees. You slowly stroke your cock in front of my face, the head glistening with pre cum. I take over from your hand, my gloved fingers gently tickling your balls as I slowly kiss and lick your shaft. I take my time slowly worshiping your cock, getting you nice and excited.

You order me up on to the bed, positioning me on all fours and moving the panties to one side. Your tongue begins to flicker over my hole, making me gasp with excitement and my panties get moist with pre cum.

After getting me as close to cumming as possible from rimming, you slip a condom on and position your cock against my hole. You order me to back myself on to you, which I do slowly, trying to ease my tight hole into accomodating you. You pump into me slowly, your hand reaching round and wanking my little sissy cock while you use my arse. I tell you to stop whenever I get close to cumming, this sissy doesn't get to cum till you do.

Your pumping gets faster until you pull out of me, taking the condom off and stroking off over my face and body. Once you have finished, I kiss and lick your cock whilst you watch me stroke myself to my orgasm.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ylonLexiTV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

Wow love it! This is pretty much how my first time went...hehe xx

By *jango96TV/TS
over a year ago

Bliss

Lush

Post new Message to Thread