Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel bar meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I travel a bit with business and often spend a night away in a hotel. I usually work late while travelling as I don’t enjoy eating in a restaurant on my own.

During the World Cup I was travelling and was staying in a holiday inn in Stirling. I wanted to watch the England game but thought they probably wouldn’t show it in the hotel bar. When I checked in it was about half an hour before kick off so I asked at reception where I could catch the game and to my surprise they were showing it in the Bar/dining room.

I headed upstairs to change out of my suit into something a little more comfortable, I didn’t wear the England shirt as I didn’t want to offend anyone.

I headed down to the bar and got myself a beer, found a comfortable seat so I could see the screen that was now showing the build up to the game. There were only a few people in the bar watching the game, four blokes and two couples. As the game started it was clear that it was only English people watching as every time that we had the ball everyone was on the edge of their seats. One of the couples looked to be in their late 50s, he was well dressed and she was wearing a summer dress as the weather was really good that day. As I sank a couple of beers I noticed her smiling at me and then I saw her uncross her long legs, wow she was teasing me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

I kept looking over to her as the first half came to an end it was clear she was teasing me. I headed to the toilet and was joined by her well dressed partner, he said hi and asked if I was staying at the hotel, I said I was as I was travelling on business, he invited me to join them at their table if I was on my own. So we walked back into the bar together and headed to the bar for some drinks, I asked my new friend what they were both drinking and ordered a round of drinks.

I was introduced to Sharron when we got back to their table, I complimented Nigel on his wife and said how attractive she was. Sharron went red and looked incredible embarrassed.

over a year ago

over a year ago

loving this !!!

over a year ago

The second half kicked off and Sharron was sat between myself and Nigel. She has stroking Nigel’s thigh and I could see him getting hard. Sharron’s dress had ridden up and I could see the top of her hold ups. Nigel’s hand moved across to Sharron’s hem of her dress and her slowly lifted if further up her legs I could see her inner thigh.

Nigel was still looking at the football on the screen and he told Sharron to “open her legs and show Andy your pussy”

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Well well well

By *uckinsMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

Sharron slowly opened her legs and I got a great view of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Sharron placed her hand on my leg and whispered that she was feeling horny.

I sat stunned for a few seconds then realised that Nigel and Sharron were serious and that this was a great opportunity for some fun. I turned to Nigel and asked if he was cool as soon as he nodded to me I leant into Sharron kissed her gently and then asked her if I could touch her, she smiled and told me to be her guest.

I ran my hand up her thigh and felt her pussy for the first time, Sharron was so wet I could tell she was horny so I teased her clit with my fingers.

over a year ago

Wow very horny x

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Well well well"
wall please

over a year ago

I know this hotel well, close to where I live

over a year ago

Sharron excused herself and made her way to the ladies. I moved nearer to Nigel and thanked him for letting me play with his wife. Nigel told me how turned on he was and that if Sharron was keen he would like to invite me up to their room.

I couldn’t believe my luck so I told Nigel I would get the drinks in so he could talk to Sharron, I wanted to be sure that they both wanted to play. When Sharron returned I could see them talking and they were both smiling so I took this as a good sign.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Nigel joined me at the bar and said they would love me to join them in their room, he said that I should take Sharron up now and he would follow in 5minutes. So I headed over to Sharron and grabbed her by the hand and lead her to the lift lobby. As we stepped into the lift Sharron turned and kissed me. She took the lead it was clear she would dictate what happened when we got to their room.

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *lan0797Man
over a year ago

shropshire

sounds good

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

How did the match get on?

over a year ago

We entered their room and Sharron started to remove my cloths, in no time I was stood naked in front of her. She stepped back and lifted her dress over her head, she was stood in just her hold ups and high heels.

She pushed me back onto the bed and told me to turn so my head was towards the door she then lowered herself onto me in a 69 position so her pussy was directly towards the door, I felt her mouth start to suck my cock slowly up and down and I buried my tongue into her pussy and licked up and down her lips.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

I could feel Sharron’s legs tense as I licked her building up the pace, i heard the door open and I heard Nigel gasp as he was greeted by the sight of my tongue probing Sharron’s pussy. I kept on licking focusing on bringing Sharron to orgasm. I felt Sharron tense and opened my eyes to be greeted with Nigel’s cock sliding into Sharron from behind.

over a year ago

Each stroke Nigel gave her I could feel with my tongue, I kept licking her clit and occasionally I felt my tongue touch Nigel’s cock.

Sharron was struggling to suck my cock as Nigel was pounding her hard.

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Wow

over a year ago

Book marking this...great story

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Wow"
more more please thanks

over a year ago

Wow great story

over a year ago

Nigel let out a cry as he came hard into Sharron, I continued to lick Sharron as her legs were shaking as he came on my tongue and Nigel’s cock.

I felt Sharron’s mouth around my cock again as her orgasm subsided, I rolled her off me so I could move around and take my turn to fuck her, I asked Nigel if he had a condom, he didn’t so I said I could go and grab some from my room .

over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

I pulled on my jeans and T-shirt and quickly ran back to my room and grabbed a condom out of my ruck sack. I ran back to the room and Nigel let me back in, Sharron was laying on the bed with her legs wide open, I quickly undressed and offered her my cock to suck, I was hard again in seconds so stood back and rolled on the condom. Nigel had taken my place and was feeding his cock into Sharron’s eager mouth, Nigel was a little longer than me but not quite as thick. I watched Sharron for a few seconds with wonder as she took all 7inchs down her throat. I positioned myself between her legs and teased my cock up and down her pussy, spreading Nigel’s cum all over her pussy. Then I lifted her legs and slide in, wow she felt amazing.

over a year ago

Lincoln

By *uriouscouplexxx500Couple
over a year ago

centre

By *tterlysluterlyCouple
over a year ago

northampton

This is my wife's number one fantasy, any professional good looking younger man who is regularly staying in a nice hotel in either Northampton or Milton Keynes should contact us sometime and we can set this up.

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

Very sexy

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Keep this going please

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Cool

By *race_cpl6665Couple
over a year ago

Solihull

Hope this carries on!!!

over a year ago

As I began to fuck Sharron, Nigel encouraged us to fuck harder. He was watching my cock slide in and out and he reached down and rubbed her clit, I could feel his fingers touching my cock.

I was ready to cum so I pulled out and removed the condom, Sharron asked me to cum on her boobs so I finished off over both her boobs.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

over a year ago

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Would love to find a couple like this on my next trip away

over a year ago

"This is my wife's number one fantasy, any professional good looking younger man who is regularly staying in a nice hotel in either Northampton or Milton Keynes should contact us sometime and we can set this up."

over a year ago

"This is my wife's number one fantasy, any professional good looking younger man who is regularly staying in a nice hotel in either Northampton or Milton Keynes should contact us sometime and we can set this up."

PM ME

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple
over a year ago

Southport

Don't think we'd find any suitable men in the hotels we stay at lol

By *oungDreMan
over a year ago

London

A real fantasy of mine to be picked up at a bar and brought back to their hotel room

over a year ago

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

More?

over a year ago

Sharron reaches for my cock and guided it into her mouth and she gently sucked me clean. Nigel also offered Sharron his cock and she held both wanking is slowly and alternating between sucking us both, it felt strange to be rubbed up against another cock but very horny and Sharron was great at keeping us both hard.

over a year ago

Nigel moves down between Sharron’s legs and pushed his cock deep into her pussy, I sat back and watched him start to pound her hard. Sharron was being very vocal demanding to be fucked harder.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

Mm very nice

over a year ago

"Don't think we'd find any suitable men in the hotels we stay at lol"

Certainly not at the Clifton!

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple
over a year ago

Southport

"Don't think we'd find any suitable men in the hotels we stay at lol

Certainly not at the Clifton! "

Or the prince of Wales with their coach loads of old dears lol

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Wow

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

over a year ago

"Don't think we'd find any suitable men in the hotels we stay at lol

Certainly not at the Clifton!

Or the prince of Wales with their coach loads of old dears lol"

Could be worse...the Scarisbrick!!

over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

By *anumMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

I'm usually in hotels for work each week all around the country. In fact im at Wyboston now.....

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester