Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My biggest fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’d love for a female to go round to my partners house one day in the week whilst I’m at work and have pure unadulterated filth with him whilst the kids are at school. And then for her to message me after telling me how much fun she had with him!

Mmmmmm this fantasy gets me cumming every single time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

Would your partner know that you 2 ladies are in contact, or will he just be thinking all his birthdays come at once??

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

You would be a cuckquean

Opposite of cuckold I think

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You would be a cuckquean

Opposite of cuckold I think "

Yeah I love it!

By *ruitytootieWoman
over a year ago

-

Love the sound of that

over a year ago

"Love the sound of that "

She could maybe leave the phone on speakerphone next time

over a year ago

"Love the sound of that

She could maybe leave the phone on speakerphone next time "

Ohhhhhhhh yes!!!!!!!

over a year ago

We’re still on the hunt, maybe the female side of a couple might be interested in fulfilling our fantasy then we could meet as a couple one of the days

over a year ago

"I’d love for a female to go round to my partners house one day in the week whilst I’m at work and have pure unadulterated filth with him whilst the kids are at school. And then for her to message me after telling me how much fun she had with him!

Mmmmmm this fantasy gets me cumming every single time "

I’d love that too! (But opposite sex obviously)! Sounds really hot! And it helps that you’re also very hot

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

Done it before, so horny

over a year ago

"I’d love for a female to go round to my partners house one day in the week whilst I’m at work and have pure unadulterated filth with him whilst the kids are at school. And then for her to message me after telling me how much fun she had with him!

Very, very sexy if this isn't a single guys fantasy I often wank about the opposite.

over a year ago

Send me the address

By *humper9erMan
over a year ago

Rocklin

When I was 19 yrs old, I had a summer job of taking care of this young married couples yard and pool. On my 2nd visit, I was in their Garden shed getting the tools n mower out and was engaged in getting 1 toll freed up from being entangled and did hear the 24 nyr old wife enter the shed. (it was a very large 10' x 12' shed) Anyway, as i turned, there she was in her bikini and a big smile. I was wearing walking shorts at the time and no shirt. She came right up to me and began running her hands up n down my hairy chest. She soon had my hard cock out and then knelt and took me into and down her throat. After a much shorter time then I wanted, I filled her mouth with my spunk. Thereafter,every week, after I was done with my work, I took a dip in the pool, to clean off and went inside to her. She fucked me everywhich way from Wednesday! On our 4th time together and as she was ridding me, girl on top, her husband surprised me and joined in, slipping his 5", very thin, cock right up her ass. I then understood why she kept telling me I was almost twice as big as her husband. At the end, I got a very nice Bonus in a very manly Thank you card. I went back to college and learned, at Christmas time, the 2 of them were now expecting their first. Being as they lived on the otheside of town, I never did see or hear from them again. She was an extremely good F!!

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Unusual for a woman to think like a man but so good husbands lucky man

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Post new Message to Thread