Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The university lifestlyle part 2

Jump to newest

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Sorry it's taken a while to come back to this but here's part 2 as the first thread got full, link to part 1 below as usual

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/681668

Usually Albert would increase his pace once my pussy had adjusted to it's big guest but he didn't this time, he put his arms around my body to pull me closer and held me close as he maintained slow and sensual rhythm. Water running down my body as his huge cock slid in and out. I'd never been fucked like this before, it was so gentle and romantic and I was soon cumming and glad he had a good hold of me as my knees went weak.

He never increased his pace at all and when the time came he shot a big load straight up into my pussy, it was the strongest and biggest orgasm he'd ever had with me. He was filling me up for what seem like an age, it felt amazing. He slowly pulled out and I felt his cum run out and down my leg with the flow of the shower jets. I can safely say that was the best fuck of my life.

Albert then consoled me by turning me around and holding me against him, his now soft cock pressed against my leg as we just stood there for a while and I forgot about the world the way I always did when with him. That was until the door bell rang and broke me out of it. Ignored it but it was a persistant door bell ringer, I put a towel on and walked downstairs to see who it was.

I answered and it was Emily, she was a girl from Uni but the year above me. We weren't friends but I'd seen her around so I was surprised she was here as I'm not sure we'd ever spoken. She explained she'd heard about what James did and also the whole Albert thing and she wanted to help. I let her in, Albert stayed upstairs to do some more odd jobs while we talked.

Emily explained how a year before at a freshers party she got d*unk and fucked a lad there while his friend filmed, she knew he was filming so a bit different to James but it spread like wild fire and within hours it felt like the whole uni had a copy of her being pounded on a sofa while her big boobs bounced around and then got covered in cum. After that she was getting all kinds of comments and harassment, guys constantly asking to fuck her thinking she's easy and from girls being bitchy.

It affected her for months until one night in a club, weirdly the strip club I work in. A man came up to her, he was an older guy, around early 40's. Well dressed in a suit and bought her a drink, he was charming and they talked all night, he said how she was prettier than the girls working here and she told him about what happened. They still speak now and that actually is why she was here.

You see he wasn't an ordinary guy who was just there, he actually ran an amateur website of the adult variety and was interested in using her for on it which she had eventually accepted having thought about it. Once she did that and people found out a lot of the abuse went, now those who previously abused and harassed her were now paying for her clips on an adult site. Emily came to suggest I did it, even offering to help me with it and by help I mean 'help' me in a video.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

More please lovely story

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

Fantastic and well worth the wait.

Thank you

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

After some consideration and talking to Albert I decided to go with Emily to see her friend and discuss this with him. He greeted us at the front door, he was a hansom man, well built and dressed to impress. Part of me wondered if he ever got involved (or hoped) he took us into his studio, the same one where Emily had made her first video and some more since. We sat down on the bean bag chairs and he sat at his desk, Emily had already explained my situation which was similar to hers so he was aware.

He went over the process, payment levels, etc. Basically everything I would need to know and told me I can either make as many or a few clips as I like and the content is completely up to me. He simply provides the platform for us to post and takes a small cut of our profits, other than that he doesn't get involved unless asked to help. It sounded pretty good and I could start off small, I was welcome to film my videos wherever but he does offer the use of his studio either to be filmed by him or someone of our own choosing if they prefer him not to be there.

I decided to give it ago and just do something simple first to see how it went, he gave me advice on what kind of videos sell the best for further down the line so with that and the strip club my student loan and fees would be paid off in no time. I decided to use his studio for the first video so he could give me some guidance but really I just wanted him to see me naked.

He setup the camera and I stood in position, I Emily asisst me. Once the camera was rolling I stood there while she stripped me slowly until I was naked. I then returned the favour by stripping her naked, we kissed while both naked and then stopped the filming, that was to be my first clip. Nigel (that was his name) then helped me edit the video and we posted it on my profile and we left his home and Emily dropped me back off at mine and left me to chillout on my own.

It was a couple of hours later when my phone rang, it was Nigel. He said 30 people had already paid for my clip which was a lot for a new profile and no other videos. Of course the price you charge for them depends on the video itself, in theory you can charge what you want but Nigel does give some advice on that plus you can see other profiles and what they charged for similar. My video was only a low price just to gain some interest in my profile, not any big gain but it was a start and I knew I could do more. Everyone at uni as seen me sucking dick and fucking (2 had even been in the club for a private session of their own) but this was different as the whole world can now see, so I wanted to break into this slowly......

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

Welcome back ??

By *imale38Man
over a year ago