Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasies about sharing my wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I struggle with the thoughts of sharing my wife should I or not? I get really turned on by the thought of another man fucking my wife. I have spoke to my wife about it and she like the idea but she says that she cannot guarantee that she might not have feelings for someone she's had sex with. I would be so sad if this ruined our relationship though.

Any advise?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Sounds like you both have too many doubts, so don’t do it, it may break you up

By *iveralandssklpMan
over a year ago

Turkey

Don't do it.

If you have any negative thoughts about it, then cracks will appear in your relationship.

Just keep it as a bedroom fantasy and maybe role play.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I think you're right no point risking it..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love also to have my girlfriend in a gang bang she seems keen but is she doing it for me or her like you all say could go pear shaped

over a year ago

"I struggle with the thoughts of sharing my wife should I or not? I get really turned on by the thought of another man fucking my wife. I have spoke to my wife about it and she like the idea but she says that she cannot guarantee that she might not have feelings for someone she's had sex with. I would be so sad if this ruined our relationship though.

Any advise?"

Don't be sad if it was me... I would only have one aim... Straight up her, and then out...!!!

By *exymidscouple2017Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I struggle with the thoughts of sharing my wife should I or not? I get really turned on by the thought of another man fucking my wife. I have spoke to my wife about it and she like the idea but she says that she cannot guarantee that she might not have feelings for someone she's had sex with. I would be so sad if this ruined our relationship though.

Any advise?"

If she can say that she cannot promise she won't develop feelings for another man she fucks then in my opinion she's not sure of her feelings for you. Sounds like your relationship is not strong enough for the swinging scene.

over a year ago

Huge fantasy of mine

By *xcopperMan
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I've seen mine getting fucked but she was unaware it is the horniest thing I'd ever seen

over a year ago

If either of you have a jealous nature, stay well clear, if not it is so sexy watching your lady with another guy and joining in

over a year ago

Your other post say she has been fucked already by two other guys ?????.

over a year ago

I love watching mine get fucked hard, then filling her pussy again.

over a year ago

I love people telling me what big cocks will do to my little wife and then make me clean her and them up.

By *ornycouple44Couple
over a year ago

St austell

It's no good bottling fantasy' s up,after we tried couple of ours/mine glad we did,just wish we done things younger now

You once live once x

Post new Message to Thread