Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The best gig I've been (True story)

Jump to newest

By *heeky Blinders OP   Couple
over a year ago

stoke

It all started following a visit to a gig, at the end of the set the band joined the audience for photos and that’s when I felt it. As I stood between the band members posing for a photo the lead singer pressed himself against me, I was instantly aware of his hard cock resting upon me! Oh my god it felt good.

Grinning, I returned to my hubby and on explaining what had happened he gave me the his blessing. Over the coming weeks the flirting began and various pictures were exchanged; the more I saw of his firm body and cock the more I needed to savour it in the flesh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

stoke

At last a date was set for the band to return to a nearby town and a hotel was booked. I decided to wear a sheer blouse with a pretty bra, short leather skirt, stockings, high heels and no knickers. We had arranged to meet in the bar and I have to admit that my smooth pussy was wet as I entered the door. We teased and flirted for a short while before heading off to his room. I freshened up in the loo and stripped to my bra, matching lingerie skirt and stockings, leaving my heels on to complete the desired image.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

stoke

As I entered the room there he was lying naked on the bed, I slowly crawled up him towards his cock, taking it in my mouth. I could feel it grow and stiffen as I gently nibbled and sucked, I then took my time to gently lick, flick and suck each of his tight balls; ensuring maximum pleasure as I tickled each whilst rubbing his shaft. He moaned as I did so and as I tasted his pre cum my pussy ached to feel him within me. I needed no foreplay, wet wasn’t the word. I crawled further up his body before straddling his throbbing cock, it slid in and filled me and felt better than I had ever imagined whilst pleasuring myself in the build up to meeting him. I rode him gently to start, and as he removed my bra I enjoyed the feel of his hands on my breasts and nipples. But I was soon lost in the moment, riding his cock faster and faster as I leaned back exposing my swollen clit to him as I played with it with one hand and my nipples with other. With my body awake and trembling my first orgasm arrived, I came over his stiff shaft as my pussy pulsated.

over a year ago

stoke

Once I caught my breath I collapsed next to him; he soon took his chance. Opening my legs he found my now, extremely sensitive clit with his hot tongue. His hair teased my thighs as my stockings caressed his face. I could feel his “magic” fingers sliding in and out of my wetness as his tongue flicked. He caressed my nipples with his other hand and his skills soon had my body stiffening again, as my back arched my second orgasm spread through my body, unbeknown to me I was now moaning so loudly that numerous rooms in our corridor must have heard my pleasure.

My wet twitching pussy yearned for more………

over a year ago

stoke

As I lay on the bed recovering he slid off the bed to sip his drink, as he returned he stood next to me. I reached over and took his still hard cock in my hand and slowly wanked him whilst cupping his balls in my other hand. I then moved closer and again took him in my mouth, this time feeling his full length slide through my lips. As I moved back and forth his moans increased, I again tasted him, stopping before he exploded.

Pushing me on my back he climbed between my open legs and slid his cock in my willing pussy. He fucked me slowly at first, but as he grabbed my arse his thrusts increased, biting my neck as he did so. I lost count of the orgasms that followed but it was sheer ecstasy………

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread