Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I want my wife to be the slut of the club

Jump to newest

By *ubywants2play OP   Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle

It's been a while since we really engaged with this lifestyle for various reasons. I used to adore taking her to clubs and watching on as the guys eye-fucked her. They would come and chat wanting nothing more than to take her to a room and have their way.... And who wouldnt she's fucking hot!

We had some amazing experiences, one particular occurance in a 'jail room' stands out. She was in there with a friend of ours whilst myself and basically the rest of the club watched on through the bars.

I always harboured other fantasies though that we never really fully discussed.

I want to put her in a dark room naked, open the door and let nature take its course before exploring her body and all the things people have done to her afterwards.

I loved the thought of bending her over, ass pressed against a glory hole and staring into her eyes for a while as guy after guy enjoy her.

One day we'll get back to a club and who knows what will happen.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

fabulous idea

By *bingdon cplMan
over a year ago

Portland

We have done the glory hole thing just the most horny time watcher her

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Some while ago I put on here about what happened to me and my teammates when I a night club just outside Blackpool. We got talking to a local couple by the bar when the wife said she wanted to dance, go on then the husband said and with that she grabbed my hand as I was closest to her. On the dance floor a slow music came on and she embraced me and we started snogging and I could feel her pushing pelvis into mine and I got a hard on,then put my hands on her arse. My mate's were watching as I felt her hand rubbing my cock through my jeans so I moved one of my hands onto her pussy, all this as her hubby was slowly getting pissed at the bar with my mates. She then stopped and took me by the hand into the corridor to the loos but stopped and opened a different door, the cleaner's cupboard, once in there my cock was out and in her mouth, it must have been a regular thing for her as she got a condom out of her bag and we fucked in several positions until I cum just before she did. We made ourselves presentable and went back to the bar,she then grabbed one of my mate's and took off to the dance floor and then to the cleaner's cupboard, she had all seven of us, hubby was happy being supplied with beer by us

Post new Message to Thread