Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

When partners are away... Part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After the best pussy licking she had ever received, and that he had ever given, sexual energy was at the highest both of them had experienced in a very long while. Her come to bed eyes were to die for. He was hard just knowing that in less than two mins they’d be upstairs to carry on their plight to pure sexual hedonism.

As they walked up the stairs they stopped to kiss half way up. He pushed her right up against the wall arms held up above her head and he slipped his tongue in her mouth. She teasingly sucked his tongue slow and long whilst he was pressed up against her naked body. He let her hands go and she reached down running her hands over the bulge in his trousers. Biting her bottom lip she grinned playfully and said it was his turn for oral in the bedroom. She grabbed him by the hand and stopped him by the bedroom door. Glancing around her martial bedroom he saw a picture of her and her husband in the sun on their last vacation in Mauritius. A very handsome fellow he was and they both looked so happy and loving. This instantly turned him on even more. She caught him staring at the picture and said “my husband and I have a great sex life but today I’ve been the horniest I’ve felt in ages.” She unbuttoned him and eagerly yanked his trousers down. He is so so hard and she can’t help but notice how throbbing he is even still in his underwear. She gets down on her knees and drops them using her teeth. Straight in to the balls she kisses licks and sucks whilst looking up at him. She is so gorgeous. A hot sexy wife with the loveliest tits and a great peachy bum to admire as he looks down her body from top to toe. With the image of her in his mind he tilts his head back and closes his eyes. Her hot warm mouth gently suckles onto the end of him and that first moment of contact is what makes doing this so mesmerising. He really enjoys her spitting on him to get him wet, gliding up and down his shaft and using her hands to get a firm grip between the up and down moments. He can feel him hitting the back of her throat at a good pace. With each surge on and down on him he hears her gag that little bit more. She is good. Using her mouth and both hands to get him going and stimulating his balls. He doesn’t want to cum in her mouth but he doesn’t want this to end. He doesn’t stop her. This is just far too amazing to put to and end. As he glances back down to her, that’s what seals his fate. He grabs her head and takes two whole handfuls of her dark hair and pushes her down on him harder and faster. So much spit. So much friction. Such a beautiful woman on the end of his cock. The noises... yes the noises. They sound so erotic. Oh fuck it’s building. Can’t stop now. “Fuck yes baby” he calls out. At that moment he shoots his hot cum straight down the back of her throat. He’s looking at how she takes this bit. She fucking loves it. Swallowing it all he draws out and she gives a naughty giggle whilst licking him clean and wiping the smeared make up off her face. He gave her the best pussy licking and in return she just gave him his best ever blow job.

This is just the beginning for them. They have all day together yet. It’s going to be a kinky one he can just tell. They rest for a while knowing that once they’re back on form the hot charade will just continue to get better and better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/10/18 10:37:58]

over a year ago

Can’t wait to read part 3 x

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Can’t wait to read part 3 x"
more more please

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please!

over a year ago

Very horny

over a year ago

look under stories and Fantasies and search for....

Dating a 22 yr girl, but her oversexed gran... Fuck!

A dirty story I have posted about when my gfs granny seduced me behind my gfs back. go look but please leave something real dirty on the forum...

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Post new Message to Thread