Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Was i first or last

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First time posting but true.

I was based in fallingbostel, Germany with the army. As you do on the weekends we all head out to the local bsts/ clubs. One in paticular is named cha chas. Tgis club is know for its reputation as a dump.

As i entered a little worse for wear but with a semi hard cock as i had been oreviously rubbbing up against a red head outside.

Straight to the bar and drinking, the dance floor is full of women, some very good looking. I make my way and try to dance. After half a hour a couple of the boys are pullung some girls. There friend stacy chats with me just off the dance floor. Shes 5ft or just over, very slim but nice big tits. Shes wearing knee high boots, a small black skirt that just covers her bum and a low white lace too. Shes blonde with a cheeky look.

We chat and start kissing i can feel myself growing, she asks if shes turning me on. I push in to turn and tell her yes. Im grabbing her tight bum and rubbing my cock into her.

She tells me she nedds air, we go outside and she pulls me round the bsck and drops to her knees and within seconds is deep throating my cock. She pulls her tits out of her too, im rubbing them as she gags. After a few minutes she tells me to put it in her pussy. I turn her over, shes holding her hsmds against the wall. I steady myself and lick her pussy and asshole, she squirms, i put it in slowly, shes so tight. Im fucking her amd shes loving it. Shes rubbing her clit as i fuck her. After 5 min she says stick it in my ass. I cant believe my luck so i use her pussy juice to lube her uo. Its so so tight, it feels amazing. Shes telling me shes cumming. I tell her im close and without world droos round ans swallows my cock. I cum instantly and she swallows it all.

She stands up smiles and says thanks and goes back in the club.

After a couple minutes i make my way in, stacy is there full on snogging a guy, my cum only minuts ago was swirling in her mouth.

Tne question is, was i the first of the night or not x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Anyone like.

By *ike4362ukMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

Looks you may have been neither!

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Bit late to ask. But BFPO 17 had the tenner bar your not the first or last one to do that.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

True lol

over a year ago

Germany the memories

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Many happy memories of my yrs in Germany. Would go back in a heartbeat given the chance.

Novem sex shops on a Friday afternoon or sports afternoon.

Post new Message to Thread