Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bdsm mmf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sat down having a meal with Merli in your hotel you enjoy another glass of bubbly that he’s only too willing to refill, surprising you with his choice but taking his explanation of “You deserve only the best,” as a lovely complement and relax into your evening.

Merli does seem particularly fidgety and starts checking his watch regularly as you come to the end of dessert, and talks you out of sitting at the bar to finish the night and instead suggest that you get another bottle and go upstairs to your room and finish the night off up there. Still early and you readily agree feeling quite aroused.

On entering the room Merli whispers in your ear to put on your black high heels, black stockings and suspender belt, little black thong and little skirt which you didn’t even know that he’d secretly packed for you, and feeling even more turned on. As you dress for him you He tells you he wants to try something different tonight that he thinks you’ll really enjoy and produces a blindfold and a set of soft leather wrist restraints, pulls up a straight backed chair and tells you to sit down and blindfolds you and attaches the restraints to you and clips them together and tells you not to say a word and to keep totally silent , which sends delicious tingles down your spine making you moist between your legs and getting more and more excited by this turn of events.

Taken completely by surprise as Merli slips a set of Bluetooth headphones on you and you hear the sound of the waves crashing on the beach playing on them and are totally unaware of anything around you. You do start to worry as it seems like many long minutes you feel the back of his fingers brush your cheek then turn and run the tips across your lipstick covered lips, down your neck and then up to your shoulders and across the top of your back across those shoulders and up your neck, across your lips and then the back of his hand across your cheek to your ear and then start again to travel in reverse.

Back and forth the lightest of touches caress your upper body until you feel his fingers trail down to your breasts to glide across them and circle your erect hard nipple. Pinching it hard between forefinger and thumb and squeezing it you suck in your breath and nibble your bottom lip as you feel your moist pussy start to heat and start to become completely wet. Across to your other nipple the same is repeated and then back again to the fingers stroking you from your head, lips, neck, shoulders and nipples again and again building you up to almost an aching to be touched below. Spank his had slaps your breast hard repeatedly making you gasp out loud before you feel the cold metal of the nipple clamps tighten to almost unbearable tightness on each nipple.

Oh God! You think as you feel his hand slide down across your stomach after what feels like an age to lightly brush against your hot swollen thong covered cunt, which makes you feel like it’s on fire. Fingertips lightly pressing against your now wet thong running up and down your barely covered labia makes you squirm and moan out loud and you realise that you can’t hear you own moans over the sound of the waves that almost feel like they’re in time with the waves of pleasure that are running wild through your body and mind at the moment. His fingers circle your throbbing clit as it aches to be teased, and pull your knickers to one side to run up your wet labia and then wetly circle your hooded clit sending you almost over the edge. You feel the fingers of his other hand pull the hood of your clit back and his first fingers run up your labia and this time flick your clit making your whole body just in time with each flick, almost like a direct line from your clit to your brain is being strummed in time the crashing waves in your ear. As you start to buck and thrust your hips eager to cum he senses your closeness to orgasm and gets you almost to the edge but before you begin to fall down that cliff into the seas of intense orgasms you feel his fingers pinch it hard and twist causing you to come back from the edge and repeating it again and again until you feel him withdraw and leave you hanging for a second before the waves recede taking you back from the exquisite precipice. You feel the heat of his breath on your cheek close to your ear and smell the cologne on him as he takes off the headphones. You mind takes a few seconds to process as you’re almost wild with sexual desire and then it hits you. It’s not Merli’s cologne as you here my voice from behind whisper in your ear ”Good Girl!” “Sir would have been very cross with you had you cum without His permission!”

OMG!!! You mind explodes and nearly sends you over the edge again knowing that it had been someone else that had to have been teasing you…. But there’s more….

I take off the blindfold and as your eyes adjust to the light in the room you see Terry stood in front of you playing and teasing you. Your mind and body go wild with desire and lust as you realise you are about to be in a Dom Dom sub mff. He smiles at you with the same lust and desire in his eyes as you are giving his body and you just know he is dying to play with you when he’s allowed to.

I help you to stand as Terry helps you to bend over our knees and stretch your hands out to the floor in front of you and bend your legs to rest on me as Terry unzips his hard throbbing cock. He takes your head as you look at and pushes your waiting mouth down on his hard cock as I spank your ass and pussy hard over my knee, then you feel my hand caress your bottom lightly, and I tell you to look at Terry and you see him take you by the hair and starts to throat fuck you. Over and over my hands caress you and spank your ass as he comes deep in your throat as he pulls your breast so hard that you wince and gag on him. Spank, spank, spank, spank, caress, caress, then Spank, spank, spank, spank each slap either in the same place over and over or alternating all over your bottom and top of your thighs adjacent to your aching sopping wet pussy sending you into uncontrollable wriggles and lots of squirming as you feel my hard cock pressing into your stomach.

You feel me reach down into the bag at the side of me and pull out a small tube of lube and your small butt plug as you feel me lean down. You feel the lube, cold against your tight little anus, making you shiver and clench your pussy as it starts to stream again at the thought as my fingers gently run around your tight hole as you feel your plug slip easily inside your tightness the you start to feel it’s vibrations as I hold the wand against it echo through your body as it starts to work its magic on you. “Fuck Yes!” You exclaim. This tiny little thing is driving you mad with feral desire as you feel is unceasing vibrations rock your whole body and then you feel my fingers slide into your cunt as Terry leans forward to start to explore your pussy as I use the crop on your ass between his deep probing. Moaning and groaning with ecstasy vibrations, cropping and probing is making you lose your sanity as you watch Terry harden again as you get closer and closer to orgasm again then we both let you calm down and let you come back from the edge your dying to jump over and plead “Please Sir let me cum”.

“Not yet my little slut ” I tell you as I start to lean over as Terry does too, you see him pull out a long leather strap and you gulp as you now know that I am going to be using exactly the same, Slap just across your soaking wet thighs above your stocking tops adjacent to your throbbing pussy the you feel me run it up and down your soaking wet labia then feel it very gently start to tap your aching throbbing clit getting faster and faster as my fingers spread your pussy internally making you go absolutely wild and send you wriggling and kicking out your legs as you almost get to cum again as you go just mad wild desire and that just adds to your heat deep within your pussy.

Now almost crying tears of aching and ecstasy, your pussy aching like never before and feeling as if a reservoir of orgasms is being held inside you, willing to anything to satisfy that primeval urge to sate your aching wetness I start to stroke your back legs and ass again to calm you once again as Terry does the same and you crying out to be allowed to cum almost like whinging brat having a tantrum at not being allowed to have their own way until the stroking completely calms you along with the words “Soon my good slutl”

Lifting you off my knee I make you kneel on the floor as I unzip myself and take out my hard cock which you greedily eye and ache to feel hard in your mouth as you slowly stroke our exposed cocks you with your hands full of mine and Terry’s hard cocks, fingers wrapped around both swollen hard tips and stroking them harder.

I take you by the head and push you back hard against the bottom of the bed so you’re pinned as I stand in front of you and start to throat fuck you hard as you find your unable to move and have to take my full hard thrusts down your throat whether you can or not making you gag over and over bringing tears to your eyes as feel Terry pressing the wand against your cunt as you kneel. Faster and harder I thrust into your mouth as he toys your clit as we both tell you not to cum yet and then just as your eyes are streaming you feel me release you and withdraw as he moves away to lie on the bed telling you to straddle him and you feel me pull the plug from your anus to replace it but my saliva covered hard cock as he pushes into you at the same time.

Instantly you scream out in ecstasy as your orgasms come hard and fast one after another until you lose all conscious thought and ride that tidal wave crashing through your mind body and very soul. I reach round to hold the wand against the top of your hooded clit as terry pulls hard on the nipple clamps as we both thrust into you making you cry as you walk the fine line between the pain and the euphoric ecstasy and through those tears yet another round of orgasms hit you as you feel first Terry tighten and thrust deeply as he cums deep inside your aching sopping wet pussy and then you feel me tighten and feel jet after hot jet shoot down my thick hard shaft deep in your tight ass making you go so light headed and into sub space that you almost pass out.

Slowly you come back to yourself to find us alone and Terry gone and you curled up in my arms being held as I stroke you until you come back down to earth, whispering that you are my perfect Submissive Girl xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sounds like a fun night

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"sounds like a fun night"

So much lol

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago