Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Caught by in laws

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone been caught by the in laws and did it turn u both on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got caught by the mother in law mid fuck pulled out and asked if she wanted some also !

over a year ago

"Got caught by the mother in law mid fuck pulled out and asked if she wanted some also !"

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Not necessarily caught but aged around 18/19 with my first gfriend wearing a long skirt she was sat on my lap in the dining room in between the lounge and kitchen..didn't take long before we were getting amorous....so still wearing her long skirt she pulled her panties to one side and impaled herself on my cock..

She began to slowly gyrate...then began yo build up a good rhythm ..

It was all the more risky as her mum and dad were in the lounge watching tv....with no time to spare her mum walked into the dining room..my hard cock still buried to the hilt in her daughter's pussy...but because of her long dress ..to her mum it looked like she was just chatting to me as she sat on my lap...her mother stood there and chatted about this and that for about 5 mins before going on into the kitchen...totally unaware her daughter was clenching and unclenching her tight pussy and milking my cock...Loved those early years of learning and almost fucking 24/7...happy days..

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Wifes sister walked in on us having a mmf

over a year ago

"Wifes sister walked in on us having a mmf "

Did she join in?

over a year ago

Have been caught by gfs sisters a couple of times. And also one of her friends

over a year ago

Caught by the mil having a wank while the wife at the time was in the shower,2 months later I had the pleasure of fucking the mil in that same bed

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

"Wifes sister walked in on us having a mmf "
WOW

By *ammer7811Man
over a year ago

Medway

Sister in law walked in on us fucking,was when we all stayed at in laws at the weekends before we all eventually got our own places, wife was riding me on her bedroom chair we we were partially clothed

By *orkizCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Mother in law walked in on us in our bedroom one Sunday morning after she had been baby sitting and the Mrs was sat on me they both screamed she walked out and we carried on lol

over a year ago

"Mother in law walked in on us in our bedroom one Sunday morning after she had been baby sitting and the Mrs was sat on me they both screamed she walked out and we carried on lol"

Lucky she didn`t find you with `Extra company` lol

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

"Not necessarily caught but aged around 18/19 with my first gfriend wearing a long skirt she was sat on my lap in the dining room in between the lounge and kitchen..didn't take long before we were getting amorous....so still wearing her long skirt she pulled her panties to one side and impaled herself on my cock..

She began to slowly gyrate...then began yo build up a good rhythm ..

It was all the more risky as her mum and dad were in the lounge watching tv....with no time to spare her mum walked into the dining room..my hard cock still buried to the hilt in her daughter's pussy...but because of her long dress ..to her mum it looked like she was just chatting to me as she sat on my lap...her mother stood there and chatted about this and that for about 5 mins before going on into the kitchen...totally unaware her daughter was clenching and unclenching her tight pussy and milking my cock...Loved those early years of learning and almost fucking 24/7...happy days.."

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Caught by the mil having a wank while the wife at the time was in the shower,2 months later I had the pleasure of fucking the mil in that same bed "

I've had the pleasure of my then MIL, many years ago

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *ohn snowMan
over a year ago

bletchley

Not caught in in law was downstairs as i was upstairs shaven my gf pussy comp smooth..fingered herself as i shaved her then went downstairs to have dinner

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Had a similar experience with my first girl friend (that's a long time ago). It was quite regular for it to happen as we sat on the sofa, with her on my lap, and her wide skirt (the fashion at the time) spread to conceal the fact that I was well plugged in. She taught me a lot in a very short space of time. And it beat the draughty side pathway to her backdoor which was our usual spot.

over a year ago

x bf dad walked in on us

over a year ago

"x bf dad walked in on us "
love to hear that story beautiful

Post new Message to Thread