Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel Stay 2

Jump to newest

By *eppers50 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Thread got lost a lot, so I’ve restarted it with recap of the last chapter.

My hands were quickly replaced by my lips, my teeth lightly nipping her hard prominent buds, I worked my way down her smooth skin until I reached her tightly woven cunt, I pushed her legs apart placing my left hand through her legs onto her glorious bottom & pulled her cunt against my mouth, I worked my tongue & lips up & down her slit, using my right hand to part her cunt lips & squeeze her jewel forward. She let out cries of lust, putting hands into my head to pull it against her even harder. At the same time I began to work my index finger around the perimeter of her anal bud, eventually sinking it into her arse up to the first knuckle. I tongue & finger fucked her for 5 mins until she exploded with an orgasmic scream. I let go and moved away from her telling her not to move from her standing position or she would be punished.

I went behind her & told her to get down on her knees, I asked if her cunt was ready to be fucked, “ yes sir” she whispered, I got down behind her about to push my cock home when the door opened, stood in it was a red headed girl I had seen behind the bar... “either come in & shut the door or go find another room to invade” I said, she shut the door.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eppers50 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Popular me?

By *eppers50 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Her name was Helen, she came in & sat down on the edge of the bed & watched as I pushed my cock deep in her hot wet cunt.

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Her name was Helen, she came in & sat down on the edge of the bed & watched as I pushed my cock deep in her hot wet cunt. "
great picked up through the game please

By *eppers50 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Click on the green arrow to find part 1

By *eppers50 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I eased my cock slowly in & out of the gorgeous George’s cunt as Helen looked on, I pulled right out before pushing back in, I love that feeling of her cunt lips parting & closing around my cock. George moaned in ecstasy & Helen started to squirm, watched as she uncrossed her legs exposing her milky white thighs, her right hand worming it’s way up under the short dress to caress her pantie clad pussy. Helen stood up lifted her dressed and dropped her draws, she moved to position herself in front of George who started to lick her way up towards Helen’s hot cunt. This was getting better by the minute.

By *eppers50 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

The sight of Helen lying flat on her back, now naked & George in all fours lapping at helens glistening wide open cunt as a fucked her from behind was nearly too much for me, I had to slow my thrusting to near stop in order to regain some control. It wasn’t long before the super sexy (I adore red haired women) Helen was squirting her juice all over the bed as she orgasmed hard, Henry immediately wriggled round sliding under George positioning herself on the bottom of a classic 69. I looked down as I pulled back to the sight & feel of this wonderful mass of red hair touching my balls as drove forward burying myself back into George’s tight cunt, Helen set about us both with her tongue & lips, that was it, i shot a chunk of cum into George, as I pulled out Helen grabbed my still spasmiing cock with her hands & repositioned it in her mouth, she proceeded to lick & suck the remainder for my juice out like a kid in a sweet shop. God it was amazing, I soon collapsed onto the bed as I watched them both go back to pleasureing each other, they were not done yet.

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Great story, just read from part 1 and I hope there's more.

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *eppers50 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

As I lay there watching these two nubile 20 somethings in 69 position I thought it couldn’t get much better, how wrong I was. George reached under the pillow & pulled out a double ended dildo , she coated it with Helen’s juices & proceeds to feed it into her cunt. Helen moaned in ecstasy George switched her position so her cunt was ready to take the other end of the dildo, soon they were going for it like mad women. It didn’t take long until my cock came back on line.

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

SPALDING

Mmm....More please

By *eppers50 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I couldn’t resist, so I positioned myself in front of Helens eager mouth & fed her my cock. What a job she did on me in no time at all I was busting to cum, Helen could clearly see my struggle to hold out so she released her suction hold & said “fuck my arse” she turned on to all fours, repositioned her end of the double dildo back in her cunt, reached between her legs for some lubricant & wipes it over her pretty pink rose, I waisted no time in getting my cock into position & slowly pushed into her vice like tightness, once I was I’m up my balls & with the added sensation of the dildo in her cunt it didn’t take me long until I blew my load. George hit the high notes at roughly the same time, we all collapsed in heap, cuddled up together & slept like hibernating bears.

over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 17:06:23]

over a year ago