Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Classroom

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Working with L had its positives and negatives. One of the positives was every now and then we got to teach together.

Today was one of those day's, i woke up excited knowing that today was going to be fun. Getting dressed i wish i didnt have to wear my drab uniform, i would much rather be slipping into an outfit that would tease L. Although i knew i had one thing that could tease him. I slipped the little remote controlled toy into my underwear, just feeling it there turned me on. I wanted to get undressed and play immediately but i knew i didnt have time. I would just have to be wet, ready and waiting for L when he got there.

I arrived in the classroom, put the kettle on and started setting up. When i finished, i made both me and L a coffee, and right on cue i heard the door open and L walk in, made his way to the separate kitchen attached. Where i was stood waiting for him.

I turned around and placed the remote by his cup and waiting for him to join me.

He stopped as soon as he saw the remote, smiling he picked it up and said "oh now my day just got alot more interesting". He then used his finger to bring my face upto his and he kissed me softly. Then i felt a small vibration on my clit, already turned on, my clit throbbed against it. Moaning as L kissed me, kissed him harder showing how turned on i was. He turned it up more this time, making my head lean back and moaned louder. Biting my lip as i did. L started kissing my neck turning me and pushing me against the side, he turned the toy up again. I could feel my orgasm building inside me already "fuck i'm going to.." L kissed me again before i could finish my sentence. I was so close, feeling like i was about to explode, when i heard the door to the classroom open. L pulled away and turned the toy off, i was so close.

"i hope that kettle is on, and you better have biscuits" paul said as he walked into the kitchen where we were. Turned around to hide my face, still so turned on i replied "of course, coffee isn't it". I heard L laugh and walk back through to the classroom, half hoping he might turn the toy back on anyway. Paul turned and followed L, leaving me alone to calm down. This is going to be a long day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arkWeightMan
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

The rest of our class arrived, everyone chatting away, L stood up and got the attention of the classroom and started the introduction. He was so sexy, the way he stood up there, in control and full of confidence, so natural the way he lead the room, reminding us all that he is the boss. Watching him is turning me on again, still not fully calmed down from earlier in the kitchen. L finishes his introductions and i stand up and take over, a little on auto pilot, going through the first section of the morning lesson. Always wondering if L is going to turn the toy on again, i get to the part where the class watches a video, i move to the back of the classroom and switch the lights off, then i feel the small vibration again. The class looking away from me, i let myself bite my lip, i can see L looking at me from the opposite side. The vibration gets harder, i can feel my orgasm building again, i step out the back of the classroom and the toy stops, coming back in i see L shaking his head, telling me if i leave he will stop. He turns the toy on again. I am struggling, knowing i'm going to have to hide, the orgasm which is building fast, i want to moan, the fact that i can't making it harder to hold it in. L is watching me struggle, and from the look on his face he is enjoying every second. I lean back against the wall, feeling my legs getting shaky, so close to cumming hard, all over my underwear, i take a deep breathe, the stop myself from moaning loudly, so close, my clit starts to throb. Then the video finishes, L turns the toy off, knowing what he has done again, i'm so wet, i can feel it running down my legs. The class turns to look at me, i had forgot where we were in the lesson, "shall we take 10 minute break" i say, more for me than them. They filter out to the kitchen to make a drink and i make my way over to L and whisper "your going to have to let me cum at some point". "oh but its so much fun watching you struggle" he replies, still enjoying this far too much. Then he adds "maybe i will make you wait, tease you on and off all day, til i can make you cum all over me". The thought of cumming over him my makes my clit throb, maybe being teased wont be so bad after all.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going. It's getting good

over a year ago

L takes over teaching the rest of the mornings session, while i watch him and day dream of how he is going to make me cum. My need for him, his tongue rushing over my clit, his fingers dancing on my g-spot, all whilst watching, now i'm just teasing myself. Maybe i should start teasing him.

Lunch comes and every one leaves, just me and L left, he is sat on the chair. I walk over to him and straddle him, sitting on his lap.

"turn it on" i order him, knowing the way i'm sat the vibration will tease him too. He does as he is told. I kiss him, his hands undoing my blouse, taking my hard nipples between his fingers, teasing them, i let out a moan, loud, i have been holding it in all morning. This gives L time to replace his fingers with his teeth, making me moan again. "just think how much i would be gushing over you, if you were inside me right now# i whisper in his head. I feel his hard cock through our trousers, making me soaking pussy even wetter. "turn it up" i order him again. This time L moans, i stand up and un do his trousers, releasing his hard length. I lick the tip tasting him, wanting more, i slide all of him in my mouth, making him throb again, i get faster, my orgasm that is building again coming fast, i can feel hoW hard L is in, knowing he isn't far behind me. Taking every inch of him in, deep in my throat, L grabs my hair and holds me there, my throat tightening around him, he lets out a moan, releasing my hair. I stop and stand up "two can play at your game" i say. Before i even have chance to move away L has stood up and grabbed my hips he turn me round and bend me over the desk, undoing my trousers and sliding them down "you forget i know your weaknesses" he slides my underwear to one side, still leaving the toy vibrating on my clit bringing me closer and closer to exploding all over him. He rubs his hard cock are my arse, making it ache to feel him inside it, im so wet its running down my legs again. "tell me how much you want me to slide every inch of me inside you". "please, i need you inside me" he starts to push inside me, making me moan again. I feel every inch of him slide into my arse, "fuck, it harder" i beg him. Just then the phone rings, L reaches over and answers it. He is having a conversation with someone who has left there bag. He puts the phone, and slides himself out of me, leaving me still aching for him. "guess you'll just have to wait" he smiles and gets dressed. He turns the toy off, and walks towards the door picking up the lost bag as he goes. Now alone, i stand up, now do i wait til L gives me what i want or do i sit on this chair spread my pussy and make myself cum over and over...

By *ossauMan
over a year ago

Perth

I'd love to read more of this story

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

over a year ago

I decide to wait for L, it feels like forever. I sit and swivel on the chair, waiting to hear the door open. When it eventually does L walks over, almost like he knows what I am waiting for, leans over, I think he is going to kiss me until his stops and say's "go and make me a drink, please". Clearly knowing he was trying to wind me up, I smile and without saying a word, I get up and go to the kitchen and start making his drink. Unexpectedly L follows, and watches me. I stop and turn around "are you going to stand there and just imagine my legs wrapped round you or are you going to get on and do it" I say, hoping it'll be enough to get what I want. He starts to walk towards me "see I wasn't imagining your legs wrapped round me, I was thinking of this". Kissing me again L undoes my trousers and takes them off, he then picks me up and puts me on the side, but L gets on his knee's. Sliding my underwear and teasing my clit with his tongue, i'm instantly on the edge of cumming, he slides to fingers inside me and I explode, unable to hold it in anymore, L doesn't stop, making me squirt over and over. I am moaning so loud, forgetting anyone could come in at any moment. When L eventually stops, he stands up and kisses me before putting his fingers in my mouth, letting me taste myself. I stand up and put my trousers back on, then start cleaning up the mess I've made. L laughs and say's "tut tut, best get it cleaned up before anyone see's. Oh and I don't forget my drink" before walking off into the classroom.

over a year ago

over a year ago

More please

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Very naughty

over a year ago

Love a ginger cunt

over a year ago

Even though L has just made me cum everywhere, I want more. His dominance has turned me on. Doing as I am told I make L his drink and walk through to him. My mind full of thoughts of getting on my knee's and pleasing him this time. Behind me the door opens and I hear the class come in for their afternoon session. I was disappointed to say the least. Putting L's drink down I said quietly "I was going to give you something to go with that drink but never mind" L smiles and I turn around a greet the class and begin the afternoon session. I spend the whole afternoon, still turned on watching L leading the class when he it's his turn. Ordering me round, and I quite happily do as I am told. He is boss after all, in every way. Everytime I would start to calm down as if L knew, he would turn the toy on for a little while, building my orgasm again and again but always turning it off just before. When the afternoon was finally over, my excitement built again, soon me and L would be alone again. I start cleaning up while everyone finishes off and leaves. When I walk through to him, he is sat there waiting for me. "Is it too late to give you what I wanted to earlier" I say quietly as I get to my knee's. He says nothing as I undo his trousers, and wrap my lip round him. He turns the toy on. Let's me carry on while enjoying the vibration against my clit at the same time, taking L deeper in my throat than I ever have before, L is moaning louder than I am, and I am enjoying feeling him in my mouth so much I almost forget my own orgasm which takes me by surprise, meaning I cum hard L still in my mouth, making me hold him deep in my throat, and L follows me and cums right there. I move back and L stands up. "We aren't finished yet, I will meet you at your house" he says, then picks up his bag and walks out. I straighten myself up, pick up my own bag and follow him out but he has already gone.

over a year ago

The entire drive home, i am excited... wondering what L might have planned, i’m not sure what else there could be.

When arrive L isn’t there yet, im almost slightly disappointed. However it gives me time to get showered and changed.

The shower feels so good, the hot water running all over me, making my nipples hard, i think about L being in the shower with me. His mouth round my nipples, biting them. The thought makes me clit swell and ache, a moan escaping from my lips.

“Moaning already?” i hear L’s voice, looking up here is stood by the shower, naked. He looks so good, i want to drag him in.

“Are you getting in or not?” I reply.

He smiles, and steps in, his hands making their way straight to my waste, and he stands behind me, leaving me facing the wall. I’m disappointed i wanted to kiss him.

One of his hands, slowly traces up my back, i feel his lips kissing along my shoulder. This makes me moan, his lips feel so good, no matter where they are. His hand moves us and traces the back of my neck, sending a shiver down my spine, my back arching pushing my arse against his hard cock. His hands are now in my hair holding me there, so i can feel him getting harder against my arse.

His lips move and he starts to kiss down my back, i hear him get onto his knee’s and his kisses down my arse, until he on the back of my legs, making me arch my back again.

This time his hands grab my arse and pull it apart, that alone makes me moan.

He uses his tonge to tease my arse, so slowly, its driving me wild, i can feel my aching pussy getting wetter, my clit swelling even more and my nipples so hard against the cold tiles.

All i can think of, is how good his hard cock would feel sliding deep in my arse, the water running over us and his hands all over me....

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

Loving this. Hot story x

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

Fab

over a year ago

L spends what feels like forever hands grabbing and pulling my arse apart, his tongue exploring every bit making me gasp and moan over and over. I almost can’t cope. Its turning me on so much, my clit is throbbing and my pussy is getting so wet, aching to have to some attention.

Finally he stops, and i feel his finger trace down my arse, he stops and starts to slowly push his finger inside it, the ache from his tongue only intensifying from this tease, then he stops, and pulls my waist so i am bent further over, then he moves my legs apart more.

He starts to kiss my inner thighs, his finger returned to tease my arse again, each time pushing further and further in, i was still wishing it was his hard cock.

His lips move further up and find my clit, feeling so good, i feel myself gush down my legs and all over L’s face, i hear him moan. He moves his finger, down to my pussy, and pushes one deep inside me, the release of his fingers pressing on my g-spot causing me to gush again.

His tongue gets faster and he slips 2 fingers inside me, he doesn’t stop.

My orgasm is building fast, i can feel myself tighten around his fingers, just pressing them harder against my g spot, i am still gushing all over him, moaning loude each time, then just when i am about to cum, hard, he stops and stands up, his hands on my waist moving me up with him.

Turning me around his pushes me against the wall, moves in so close to me he says “you’ve been teasing me all day, its only fair i do the same in return”

He then kisses me hard, and fast. His kiss felt so urgent i knew that this was teasing him as much as me. I’m not sure he’ll be able to stop himself after much longer, but then again he can be very stubborn...

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

over a year ago

I hadn’t noticed that L had grabbed the shower gel off the side whilst he was kissing me.

He started to rub it into my shoulders, looking me right in the eye with a smile on his face. His hands felt good on me, they moved their way down, onto my boobs massaging the shower gel into them, teasing my already hard nipples with his fingers. I knew he was watching me bite my lip, it felt so intimate and so hot it was just turning me on more, he got onto his knee’s and then slowly went up my legs, it was torture feeling his hands get closer and closer to my swollen clit. He knew what i wanted but i don’t think he will give it to me just yet. His hands on my hips he turned me round and started to massage my arse again, making my back arch again, however this time he didn’t tease, his hands moved up my back and he stood up, now massaging the back of my shoulders, the water having washed away all of the gel now.

I turned myself around, and kissed him, my hands either side of his face not wanting him to stop kissing me.

I moved him to where i was stood so he was under the water this time, i got on my knee’s.

I looked up at him, my eyes meeting his, so he could watch as my tongue licked the tip of his hard cock, tasting his precum, before slowly sliding him into my, enjoying every inch of him and how good he tasted, making sure i was still looking at him. When i had him as deep as he would go, i let my throat tighten around him making his head go back and hearing him moan. Spurring me on to go faster and deeper. His hands were now in my hair holding tightly, i loved feeling his hands there.

L tastes so good, i feel more and more precum on my tongue, as he starts to throb. So i slowly right down, and use my tongue to trace from the bottom right to the tip making him throb even more and grab my hair tighter. He starts to growl as i don’t stop teasing my lips lightly brushing over him as i start and stop taking him my mouth again, i dont stop until he can’t take it anymore and he pushes my head so i take all of him in my throat again, i let him do this a few more times, feeling his hips thrust under my hands as he is literally fucking my mouth. Then just as feel him get closer to his orgasm. I stop, and stand up. This time i’m the one who gets so close to him my lips almost on his. Looking him directly in the eye and i say “are you going to give me what i want now?” ....

over a year ago

over a year ago

“That depends what you want” L replied.

“You know what i want” i replied. Biting my lip at the thought. Its all i’ve thought of since he joined me in the shower...

L pushed me against the wall, kisses my neck and moves down and bites my nipples, the shock and pleasure takes me by surprise, a loud moan escaping from my lips which was almost immediately swallowed by L kissing my hard again. Once again i can feel myself gushing down my legs.

L turns me around so i am facing the wall again, his hands grab my hips and pulls them out bending me right over the shower hitting my back. His hands almost forceful feeling so good, his urgency and dominance turning me on again.

Thats when i feel L’s hard length rubbing against my arse. The anticipation is driving me wild, i’m pushing back against him, but he isn’t giving in just yet.

“You really are so wet” he says. Then he starts to push himself inside my arse, slowly so i can feel my arse stretch, feeling so good as he slides himself in, inch by inch. I can feel him rub the other side of my G spot already so sensitive from being teased earlier. I am moaning almost non stop now, i can’t think of anything other than how good he feels.

Just then i feel L slide something into my hand, its my wand. “You know what i want you to do” he says.

I just the wand on and place it over my swollen and teased clit. It almost instantly pushes me over the edge, L starts to fuck my arse, start slowly then he gets harder and faster, each time catching my g-spot, it feels so good i almost can’t breathe for moaning. I can feel myself gushing, and throbbing as i am so close to cumming. L gets even faster, and i can’t cope, i cum hard, so hard that i squirt, i am almost screaming i am moaning so loud. L grabs my hand with the wand and holds its there “ don’t you dare stop”

I can already feel my next orgasm coming before this one has even finished. L still fucking my arse hard and fast, my next orgasm washes over me again, i can barely stand, L hands holding my hips up now. He doesn’t stop, i am squirting again, over and over i can’t stop. Another orgasm comes, i have well and truly lost control, squirting again. I can hear L moaning every times i squirt over him, and feel my arse getting tighter around him the more i cum. L is almost moaning as loud as i am now. I can feel him

throbbing inside my arse, i know he is close.

I managed to say “ i want you to cum on my face”

L growls, pulls himself out of my arse, i get onto my knee’s, mouth open awaiting to taste his hot cum all over my tongue. Wand still on my clit, i can feel another orgasm cumming.

L cums quickly and i follow immediately after, he covers my face and tongue in his cum, as i am looking up at him watchinh him enjoying his orgasm and watching my face as he cums over it.

I stand up, and he moves in closer letting the water wash all over me and him. Washing away all the fun we just had.

L kisses me and says “did i give you what you wanted?”

“Maybe” i reply...

over a year ago

Fantastic

over a year ago

Thankyou for all the love

I enjoy writing these, and L loves reading them!

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

ty B such a wonderful sexy horny story will look for more xx

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Pleasure all round brilliant story thanks