Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Another day another guest

Jump to newest

By *ongleglisa OP   Woman
over a year ago

thanet

I've posted here before about the fun I've had with hotel guests. Now for those that don't know I work in a hotel and love having a bit of after work fun with the guests. This fun has been quiet during August as it's been families but this evening my attention was drawn to a guy late 40s walking in with his work mate nicely built, bit of a Paul Hollywood in the looks department including nice eyes. We chatted for a while and I could tell he felt the same attraction I had felt. He brought me drink and then left. Oh well I thought I've lost my touch but a bit later he was back and we were exchanging stories of our experiences in magic (that's a whole other story) . I finished my shift and he's outside as I leave so he walks me to my car and as it's raining I invite him to sit in. We go for a little drive and park up as he announces he wants a kiss. His kisses are amazing and I can feel my juices start to flow as we passionately kiss and his fingers trace over the swell of my breasts. My nipples start to harden as his hand reaches in and caresses my boobs. I'm aching to feel his cock but I hold back from touching him for a few minutes before unable to resist the urge to put my hand on his trousers feeling his cock straining against his jeans. He lays the seat back and I release his cock. After playing with it for a few minutes I cant resist any longer and take him into my mouth. Boy does he taste good. I manage to take him all the way and gag as he hits my throat. A groan from him tells me he is enjoying it so I carry on. His hands want to grab my hair he toys with the idea but let's go. I'm enjoying his throbbing cock in my mouth too much to stop and tell him to grab my hair so I just carry on. I can feel he is close and He tells me he is near. I suck harder and use my tongue on his head as I'm going up and down on his shaft his body shakes and my mouth is full of his cum. I can feel it exploding out of him. I stay on his cock until he is calm sucking every last drop from him, cleaning him. He lays still for a few minutes and we sit chatting. He's in the area next week and needs to meet me..... wonder why

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *entonMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

over a year ago

thanet

Pleased you enjoyed- true experiences

By *ust WilliamMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

Fantastic!! True stories are always so much better!!

over a year ago

thanet

Another true encounter coming on here later

over a year ago

Looking forward to it having just read that this one, great stuff!

over a year ago

thanet

Last week I went for a drink after work with a guest from Manchester, we had a quick non eventful fuck in his van, he drove back to the hotel and his mate was outside smoking, he came over and joked about he could guess what we were doing and that it was now his turn. He jumped in and his mate got out we drove to joss bay, it's known for doggers but at 1am I thought it would be quiet. he told me that he knew I was a slut as soon as he saw me. He unzipped his jeans and told me to suck his cock. He had the hardest thickest cock I've ever encountered. I eagerly sucked his nice cock and he came very quickly. I thought we were done but he told me to get out and went to the back of the van. He opened the doors and got me to bend over on all 4s. My skirt was round my waist (no knickers) and he fingered my very wet pussy. I heard another voice and a passer by was watching. He started fucking me hard each thrust telling me I was a typical hotel whore and he was going to cum in me which he did and boy did it feel good. I was a mess with cum dripping down my thighs and I thought I was done but the guy that was watching had come over and before I knew it he was fucking me too - not that I complained if you are reading this Guys, thank you for a very nice evening looking forward to your next visit

over a year ago

I think I need to book a stay in your hotel.

over a year ago

I think I need to book a stay in your hotel.

over a year ago

thanet

Did you read about the guy who ordered room service?

By *entonMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

You're stories are so hot

over a year ago

Fantastic!! Love these stories, going to look the others up too

By *hemainintainMan
over a year ago

govan

That's so fucking horny. One of my biggest fantasies to fuck a customer at work X

Post new Message to Thread