Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

last hotel room

Jump to newest

By *orny saint OP   Man
over a year ago

Eastleigh

was on my way back home from a great holiday , at the air port the plane was cancelled so had to stay over and find a hotel for the night ,looking around the airport this was not going to be easy as most the flights had been grounded , was waiting for a taxi to take me in to town got talking to a middle age couple doing the samething ,a taxi pulled so we all got in it said to the driver find us a hotel he said they are all full but his familly run a small one just outside town he could get us a room but we may have to share it ok we all said i was up for that as the couple looked well fit ,thinking about being in bed bed with two others got me hard on the way to the hotel which the gay saw my hard on in my jeans and told his wife she looked at it and smilled at me ,anyway we got to the hotel only one room left so we said ok we will share it got to the room it ok clean but small only one double bed and a sofa i said ill take the sofa they said no we all have the bed so we tried it for size yeah we could all fit nicely , well thats that sorted then cool we all thought being on my own i was a bit nervours as i could only think about what may happen later that night so the woman said she wanted a shower b4 we set out for dinner ok we will wait for u her in the room her guy said ok i said we ordered a few beers and some got talking to so feeling hot i took my jeans off wasnt wearing underwear wanted to put some shorts on when the guy said no leave them off which got me hard as fuck , he looked me up and down and told me come over to him which i did he looked at my very hard cook and took it in his mouth and sucked i took my teashirt off so was naked he but his hands on my naked butt and played with my hole putting a finger inside me u like this dont u boy he said yep i do u wanna fuck me i said he said yes then u can fuck my wife she like the look of your cock in the taxi he said he stoped sucking me got undressed and hard took me over to the bed bent me over lubed up my hole and enterd me i let out a moan as it was a bit bigger than i was used to but felt great , just as he stated to fuck me his wife came in the room from the shower god she was fit nice brown tan al over nice shaved pussy not hairless but just right which got me hard again she saw i was being fucked and said so u boys have started with out me , walked over to us and slaped my ass then told us to make room for her she bent down over the bed and opened her legs and said fuck me which i put my very hard helmet on her wet pussy lips she pushed her ass back i was in her husband was still fucking my ass , this was strange i thought to myself never had a cock in me when being in a woman b4 but best get on with it so as i was pumping i could feel his cock moveing in me he was pumping to the with a huge shout out he cumed his load in me i could feel the warm cum in me which still in his wife made me cum to short and sweet she said licking the cum from my ass nice i said need a shower now , so after that we had a clean up and more beer and went for dinner as we had to get to the airport the next morring after dinner we had a few more drinks it was getting a bit lat so we all went back to the room for a coffee it was a hot night so feeling horny again i took off my clothes and sat talking to them on the end of the bed which thy both seamed to like as the woman sat behind on the naked to withy her legs around me her husband came out from the bathroom naked looked at her she pulled me he graded my legs pulled them apart and put his hard cock in me she turned around so her pussy was over my face and sat on it as i was on my back he as well as fucking me wanked me he fucked me hard it did hurt a bit as he felt bigger than b4 no lube i was the first to cum as he wanked and fucked me so hard i was still eating pussy to she made a big moan and droped on my face she had cum to which what her husband wanted as he unloadede a huge cum up me it felt great the wetness in was so nice , i fekt i could still fck as i was still hard i roll the wife off me got on top put my going down cock in her which got me rock hard again and my god did she feel good warm wet and tigtish she started moaning again which got me so horny i wanted to cum again so soon aFTER THE LASTONE i thought but i held back for about 10 mins but could not hold it anymore fuck me i gave a loud shout out oh fuck ive cum she looked up at me with big eyes and said that was a huge cum she could feel it deep in her she smilede at me closed her eys pushed me out as i came out i saw the cum pie i had given her felt happy rolled over her and fell asleep, her husband got next to me his long cock on my ass crack i could feel it get hard and hitting my still wet cumed asshole , in the night his wife was on her side with her leg over me i could feel she was wet still so i plyed with her clit with got me hard again slowly rudding her up and down her hard bean and put a finger in her from time to time she didnt wake up i could tell she liked it as her body would tensse up from time to time spent the night doing that to her and woke up withy her on top of me riding me good her husband was in the shower oh no dont think i could cum again i said she said its not for u its for me i let go with a smal cum and fell back to sleep i was fucked but had no time as we needed to get to the airport so after a faat shower with help from them both i got dressed , we got a taxi paid the hotel bill 3 ways and said our byes at the airport , turns out they live in the same town as me i see them alot well i fuck her more than her husband as he has a bad heart no sorry to say she wants it all the time think its an age thing as shes getting on a bit now she loves me taking her dogging she loves mens hands over her in her , and now she loves anal sex to but the thing she likes the most is going with other woman an being watched doing it sorry about the spelling

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Great thanks for sharing this With us

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By *orny saint OP   Man
over a year ago

Eastleigh

Summer up the common in Southampton ,I was having a look around in the gay part when I came across an Indian guy guy with his cock out , nice cock I thought , it was a nice hot summers day not to busy around so I started to talk to him ,I only had on a t shirt and shorts no underwear , he could see I was getting hard as he still had his cock out talking to him he put his hand down my shorts and ruded my getting hard cock then pulled my shorts down my very hard cock pinged out he took it in his mouth and started to suck me man kthat felt so good hadn't had any in a while he was only sucking me for a short time and I wanted to cum ,then he stopped and said lets go over the otherside ok pulled my shorts up and went with him had to wait a bit for my cock to go down couldn't walk out woods like that , anyway we got to the spot he wanted to go to he stopped looked at me pulled my shorts down again put his hands on my arse that got me hard again and started to suck me again taking me deep in his mouth I so needed to cum but held back from letting go as I was enjoying it ,looking down at him on his Kness trying not to cum ,then heard some voices coming near us he didn't stop I was getting worried so to pull my shorts up ,then saw 2guys and a young girl in a vey short top and shorts nice bum I thought as they walked past us they didn't say a word just looked at us so let him carry on sucking me , the young woman she looked fit as think she was a student they walked up to a branch that was half down ,she bent over the branch and said to the 2older guys with her this will do she took her shorts off to show a nice shave beefy pussy and sexy arse then took her top off nice tits small but nice shape hard nips one guy took his very hard and huge cock out and rubbed on her leg she then without looking at us bent over the branch legs apart and he enterd her and began to fuck her bb this I count take anymore I had to let go which I did in the Indian guys mouth it was a huge cum ,didn't see where the other guy went to was watching the girl get fucked she was a bit loud which made.my guy nervous so he left saying see u in a bit sir , god I thought still watching them fuck I'm still hard and so turned on , and so glad I came out to play today as it was the fristtime I had seen that in the woods here in all the years I had coming here , so pulled my shorts up and stood and whatched someomore the girl looked round to see who was still about said something to the guy that was fucking her he shot a load up her and left her naked with me , she looked me up and down saw that was still hard and do u want some come and fuck my arse I walked over to her bent her over rubed my cock up and down her very wet pussy and popped in her I couldn't be leave my luck hadn't fuck a woman in years , fucking her for what I thought was a while she asked me to play with her clit as she wanted to cum so I did still in side her fucking her hard and fast as I felt I need to cum to she said cum inside me still flicking her bean , her wet warm lips felt so good on my fingers she started to moan and said don't stop I'm cuming this made me cum again wow I thought that was another huge cum keep it in she said then she let cum with a loud moan and a bit of a squirt which got me on my legs and nuts I pulled out cleaned up with some wipes I had in my bag , slapped her arse helped get her shorts on and left haven't done a woman in the common again yet , turns out the other guy she was with was being fucked by the Indian guy that sucked me off b4 so all 5of us left happy seen people fucking in cars up the common after that well boys and girls this is true not made up , haven't fucked a woman again in a while or guy as I'm now a btm guy bi not gay love a nice wet pussy and soft smooth skin to touch

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *orny saint OP   Man
over a year ago

Eastleigh

Naked on my bed had been looking around on faBguys to get fucked being a horny bi btm guy I needed cockin me , was messaging a lot of guys on the site sod all back ,then when I was gong to give up looking my neighbour knocked the door so got up to answer it still naked and with a hard on I opened the door only half way so he couldnt see asked if he could come in as he needed to talk to someone said yes as he has m health issues told him I was naked he wasnt bothered so let him in told I was going to get some clothes on he said stay as u are I'm in horny gay sex mood , didn't know he was like that and he didn't I was so thought it best to get dressed so went in my bedroom to get dressed sat on my bed putting some shocks he cam in looked me up and down said nice cock still hard I was , what did u want to talk about Paul I said sod all now he said as u have got me horny being like that asked what he liked to do with a guy he said fuck them, suck them be naked wank rim what do u do said I'm a btm he said want me to fuck u then oh yes plz I said get on your bed then so got on my fron legs apart that my fav position he got the Ludendorff from my bedside table put it on his cock and my arse then got on top and put his hard cock in me it felt so big hurt at frist then I got used to it he pumped me so hard could feel his ball on my butt he said get on all fours I did and off he went fucking so hard and fast was a bit worried as it was bb then with a huge moan he let go in me u don't mind do u he said nope as I could feel his warm cum in me we both said at the same time needed that he pulled out and said get on your side I did as asked he got on his side and spooned me putting my bum in his groin could feel his cock was still hard so pushed it on to his cock just his end wwas touching my open hole then he pushed it in he said u feel so good could stay like this allday slow pushing it in more he started to pump again said to your going again yep he said could feel his cum on his cock in me was like a silky lude , felt nice I put a leg over his groin no close your legs he said I did could feel his every movement in me thinking to myself I now like this way he pulled out for a rest ridding his end on my now very wet hole he said u have cum dripping out of u that's sexy and enterd me again fucking very fast he came again with a big moan still hard he pulled out said on your back I put my legs around his wast and his cock was just touching my wet hole he then got hold of my cock and wanked it where his cock was made me cum very fast I then rolled over on my front slapping my arse he said nice chat I'm fucked let's do it again ok was my reply it was good could feel in me for the rest of the day we fuck a lot when he's in the mood always bb he fills me up lots and me him

Post new Message to Thread