Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Submission

By *edonistic CPL OP   Couple
over a year ago

Love

He slipped down her panties, hooking his thumbs around the waistband and pulling them carefully down her silky, smooth skin. As he did so she let out an erotic groan, wiggling beneath him so that her breasts jiggled against her chest. Turning over into the foetal position her her curvaceous, crimson, caned bottom brushed against him. Feeling himself harden he stood up quickly, restraining the need to soothe the marks he had made on her flawless skin, he leaned over to remove her bra. His fingers grazing against her as he slid the first strap down her arm aroused her senses once more, she began to moan again, soft, light, sensuous groans. Her hips moved from side to side, her perfect arse pushing against him.

She whispered softly “Fuck me... please fuck me,”

With a sharp intake of breath and tension thrumming through him he contemplated an adaquete response, the response that he should give, “You need to rest baby”

Using her free hand she quickly pulled him down onto the bed next to her, rolled over and straddled him. His excitement, although not verbal, was evident in the solid, tight bulge pushing against her warm, silky lips through his jeans. Moving up onto her knees she began to remove the barrier between them, freeing his straining manhood.

Read more of this and about our experiences in the swinging world on my new blog

https://sexualdeviants.home.blog

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread