Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dream or Reality

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was a dark and damp Wednesday evening, Jacquie had been to Pilates and was now upstairs about to shower.

The doorbell went and there was a work colleague of Jacquie’s. He had been around before and wanted a chat about some situations in his home life. It wasn’t a big problem, he had been told he could drop by anytime. I liked him and I know he and Jacquie had a good work friendship from when they both worked in the same department, and that had carried on over the years they had changed work environments.

He sat on the white settee in the lounge and I told him I would just go and let Jacquie know he was here. I didn’t mention she was in the shower because that wouldn’t be right.

Jacquie was out of the shower, and towelling herself dry, when I told her he was here. As always, she looked so good…

Maybe you would like to come downstairs in your silky nighty and short white cotton dressing gown I said, with a smile, a twinkle in my eye, and a deep wish that Jacquie would step outside of the VERY vanilla lifestyle she lived with, but with an understanding that no matter how vanilla she was, I loved her so very much that it was fine…frustrating, but fine.

NO…was the response from her, along with a stern, almost angry look. I wasn’t surprised at this response.

I said sorry and walked away to go and chat downstairs, wishing I hadn’t said anything about what I would like her to wear because I know she is likely to be upset at my suggestive approach to her colleague being downstairs for a while!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Some 20 mins later, Jacquie walked into the lounge

OMG, she was wearing what I had asked her to wear, and I was almost lost for words. Her hair in a pony tail and smelling wonderful as she walked past me to give him a quick peck on his cheek while saying hello to him and looking at me, knowing I was gobsmacked, and then some, at her attire and look. Jacquie then turned away and sat on the swivel chair, turning it slightly towards him and with me on the green settee next to her.

We all chatted for a while until I noticed Jacquie touching an area between her shoulders every now and then…Are you ok? I asked

A small strain from Pilates I think, It’s so annoying and I can’t seem to push it out.

OOO I know, I said, you sit on the white settee, I’m not brilliant at massage but I can try to push it out, I paused and then said, with my heart pounding in my chest, or he can have a go first if you like, and I pointed to him to stand behind the settee. At least you will know if it works and maybe can even sit back down less uncomfortable, I said.

Jacquie hesitated and then said, “why not, I’m sure it has to be a good feeling being massaged even if the pain doesn’t go”, and she moved from her chair to sit on the settee. He was stood behind her, ready to massage those gorgeous shoulders through her gown, and looked somewhat nervous at the opportunity to touch this beautiful woman’s shoulders.

over a year ago

Jacquie closed her eyes and started to relax. He slowly massaged across her shoulders and Jacquie had a serene look of relaxation on her face.

After perhaps 2 mins of watching another man rubbing my wife’s shoulders, I suggested that I massage Jacquie’s calf muscles. A recent netball injury had made it hard for Jacquie to run sometimes, so a massage there also had to be a good idea.

Jacquie said, ”loving this, so add to it for me”, all with her eyes closed.

I knelt at the base of Jacquie’s feet and started to massage her calves one by one, very gently.

I could see that he was wanting to massage better than he felt he was, so I suggested to Jacquie, who was still eyes closed and a look of serenity on her face, that she lower the dressing gown.

Eyes still shut, Jacquie slid her arms out of the gown and revealed her nighty, silky, black with small pink hearts all over it and a pink bow at her cleavage.

Sat there, eyes shut, serene look, and now just wearing a silky nightie in front of us! The nightie was low cut and we could both see Jacquie’s boobs held loosely by the fabric. He would have had a better view than me from above, but I was in heaven and then some at this situation I found myself and my gorgeous wife in.

He had to be turned on I thought, because I certainly was.

He enjoyed the opportunity to touch Jacquie’s skin now, and dared to slide the straps off her shoulders, which excited me even more, and also must have made Jacquie much more comfortable, and his job far easier and more naughty, exciting, amazing.

Post new Message to Thread