Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A night away

Jump to newest

By *heAviator OP   Man
over a year ago

Moray

Finally a long overdue night away, free of distractions for once!! I'd booked us into a city centre hotel.

We settled into the suite, it's fantastic, traditional style but with a modern twist with a big 4 poster bed, a lounge area with a couple of low Chesterfield leather sofas and the bathroom is beautiful with a big free-standing cast iron bath and massive shower enclosure.

I poured a couple of drinks from the mini-bar whilst she starts to run the bath. I came up behind her and undressed her slowly whilst kissing and nibbling on her neck, she responded by arching her head back exposing her neck even more to me, pushing her lovely peachy arse into my now stiffening erection. All the time our eyes are fixed on each other in the full length bathroom mirror in front of us. I removed her clothes down to a sexy raspberry pink bra and panties. I continued to kiss her neck and started working my hands over her body, squeezing her breasts. I worked one hand slowly down over her stomach and she gasped as a little shot of pleasure sparked in her sex as I slip my hand into the top of her panties, teasing her smooth pussy lips , feeling the first traces of wetness between them. She turned to face me and we began to kiss, first slowly and sensually but rapidly building to a passionate embrace with my hands all over her sumptuous body, her ripping at my clothes to get me as naked as she was. She dropped to her knees to pull my hard-on free from my shorts and licked the pre-cum from my cock with the tip of her tongue, standing straight back she gave me another deep and passionate kiss, with a salty tang. I pulled back to whisper in her ear that she was a terrible tease before slipping two fingers back down into her panties and into her now moistening slit to seek out her clit to give it some gentle attention before slipping two fingers into her hot, wet hole, right up to the knuckle making her moan in ecstasy. It was my turn to be the tease as I pulled back out and lick my fingers clean. She was now begging me for some cock, so I spun her around and she braced herself against the mirror as I tore down her panties all the way to her ankles. I couldn’t resist stopping on the way back up to give her pussy and tight little arsehole some dep tongue attention. She pushed back to get my tongue in as deep as possible, but there was only one thing on her mind and that's to get filled with cock and demanded it there and then. I entered from behind with one long, slow push and she immediately responded with a low satisfied moan. I started to work my cock in and out of her pussy with deep, deliberate strokes, trying to remain in control of my own pleasure and concentrate on her but being begged to fuck her harder and faster with each stroke. I saw the pleasure in her eyes as we watched each other in the mirror and between this and her moans, it spurs me on to a more frantic pace. She reached climax and screamed as I released my load deep inside her, pulling her back onto my cock to make sure I shoot every last drop of cum up inside her. She turned around, calling me a dirty fucker for messing up her nice, clean and smooth pussy with my sticky cum and pushed me down to my knees, pulling my head into her hot, sticky mound. She held me there and told me to clean my mess up. I started to use my tongue on her sopping wet slit, tasting my own salty cum mixed with her pussy juices, as I licked up the wet mess I felt her excitement build again. I began to lap at her pussy with increased vigor, cleaning the sticky juices from her pussy, bringing her to orgasm again as I work from her sweet hole to her clit with my tongue. With a cheeky wink, she promises to repay the favour for my clean-up efforts later.

We decided to go for some pre-dinner drinks in the lobby bar and started to get ready for dinner, I couldn’t help but watch as she dressed; slipping into a sexy black bra, panties and six strap suspender belt, I loved how they clung to her sexy bottom. Then she slid on a nude stocking up one leg, fastening it into place and then the other before slipping into her sexy black heels. The stockings made her legs shimmer and the seam running up the back of her legs made them look longer than ever. I knew she was delaying putting on her dress just to tease me. She finished her outfit off with a sexy black body hugging dress, stunning!!!!!

As we took the lift down to the lobby, I couldn’t help but check her out at every opportunity. When we walked into the bar, I noticed her attract more than a few admiring looks. She also picked up on guys checking her out and this made her bristle with excitement. We got a space at the bar to order some more drinks, she popped herself on a stool and crossed her legs, showing them off to great effect. I gave the barman our order but then needed to pop out to take a call, leaving her alone at the bar.

Not long after I'm out of sight, a guy took my place beside her at the bar – mid-to-late 30's, handsome and looked like he took care of himself. He didn't waste much time and started flirting with her, telling her how great she looked etc. and to his enjoyment, she started flirting back. I came back into the bar and see her with a new admirer. It took me a bit by surprise but I saw a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her face that said you were enjoying the attention. I hung back out of her eye line for a moment and took in the scene as it unfolded in front of me. The chatting and flirting continued as she sipped her drink, he makes a joke, she laughed and then he placed his hand on her knee. A surge of sexual electricity goes tingling from her knee to her pussy, her own body's reaction to his touch takes her by surprise but she liked the sensation and didn't recoil or move his hand away. She blushes a little and made a point of showing him her wedding band but still didn’t move his hand away. He smiled and leaned in to her, whispered in her ear that he had already noticed the ring but he found this an extra turn on. As he leaned in, his hand slid round to the back of her thigh, then under the hem of her dress, past the top of her stocking to the silky smooth bare thigh. The tingling in her pussy intensified with every inch higher his hand moved, now oblivious to anything else in the bar. As he leant back, he withdrew his hand slowly and purposefully back down her leg, her face flush with excitement. He continued to flirt and tells her how turned on he is to find she’s wearing stockings. She cheekily asked how much he enjoyed it, fix him with a sexy stare and put a hand down to his crotch and rub it along his now increasing boner. She smiled, feeling it twitch in his trousers, it felt impressive even at what was obviously not full size yet. He moved closer so she could tease his cock using her crossed leg to rub back and forth against it, igniting a burning desire within, her pussy starts to ache for attention. At this point, I decided it was time for me to make an appearance. They were total fixated on each other so I choose to approach from behind and act like another customer coming to the bar. At that point, I moved in close behind her and kissed her on the neck. Her new friend was only a little surprised but pulled his hand back from where it had been sitting comfortably on her thigh. She was less startled, and kept her leg pressed against his crotch. I gave the guy a knowing smile and a wink to say I’d seen what was going on and rubbed her arse to reassure her that all was good. The bar started thinning out a bit and spotted an empty sofa across in a quieter corner of the bar. With her in the middle, him on the right and me on the left. We chatted, a bit of small talk but soon the discussion moved back to the scene at the bar. I admitted that I found the sight very sexy and he told us how he enjoyed her rubbing his cock with through his trousers. Before long his hand was back on her thigh and slowly working up in between her legs. We all had a good idea where this was heading. A bit conscious about someone seeing what we were up to so we suggested that we go up to our room 'for a quiet drink' and made our way to the lifts.

As soon as the lift doors close, the atmosphere ignited. He pulled her close and started to kiss her.... She responded passionately and I was watching a full on snog right in front of me. I got in behind her and pulled up her dress over her arse and then round to squeeze her tits but before we know it, the lift came to a halt at our floor. We compose ourselves and stepped out of the lift, her first with the guys in tow. She spun around and put a hand on each of our chests to say 'wait there' and plucked the room key from my pocket. She turned again and start to take the short(ish) walk to our room door. It was a sexy, slinky, walk full of hip action and the promise of trouble. She stopped half way down the corridor, pull down the zip on her dress, drop it off her shoulders and with a shimmy and a wiggle of the hips, the dress is on the floor. She stepped out of the dress and onwards sexily to our room without looking back, we were both mesmerised by the sight of her stripped to her underwear, stockings and heels. Reaching the door and beckoned for us to follow. Inside the room we were all over her again, hands all over her body. We all moved to the lounge area and she told us to strip down to our shorts. We didn’t need to be told twice. Our new friend stripped off and he didn’t disappoint, in great shape, the bulge in his tight fitting trunks looked impressive. They embraced again in front of me and gave each other another deep snog whilst exploring each other's semi-naked bodies. I watched with the biggest hard-on of my life, dying to join in but also wanting to stay back a bit to see how it developed. As they kissed, he squeezed her arse cheeks and she moved her hands into his trunks, feeling his throbbing cock in her hand for the first time. It was rock hard with excitement and wet with pre-cum on the tip. Dropping down and pull his cock free of his shorts, she let out a little gasp of excitement when finally greeted with the sight of his cock. It was an impressive sight, all neatly trimmed with pre-cum is oozing out of it. She couldn’t wait to feel it inside her! Licking his pre-cum up with the tip of her tongue, she stood up and turned to kiss me, we snog and as she spread his pre-cum all over my tongue. She then proceed to do the same on me, dropping down, pulled out my cock, licked the pre-cum up with and then stand again. But this time she turned back to our new friend and snog him, my pre-cum around his mouth. From the look on his face, he was enjoying the sensation. Not for the first time tonight, I called her a tease. She smiled and gave me a knowing glance of where this was leading? ...............

(To be continued..... You just have to ask nicely ??)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very horny

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

You carry on dear lady

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago