Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife taking black cock for the first time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Loved that story about the wife having black cock for the first time. Any one else got and story’s. I’ll tell mine at lunch time. When I have some time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

As i said here’s the story of the first time my Mrs played with a black cock. This is all true and happened about 10 yrs ago. We had been to a club in Manchester a few times and had some very horny fun but it was always on her terms. Any way I’d gone off to work and about an hour later she phoned me and said she wanted a good fucking and we should go to the club we go to. I said ok but would need an hour to get home. I work for my self so wasn’t a problem we headed of to the club about an half hour drive and I asked her what she was hoping for She said she wanted to meet a couple and for the couple to fuck her hard then for me to clean her after and fuck her as well. I said ok great let’s see how it goes.we arrived and went in and got changed. She put her very short skirt on a very thin skimpy top and on this occasion no knickers. We went through and had a drink then had a little walk round. It was very quiet and only had 2 males in who where at the bar talking I said let’s go and have a play some where so we went to one of the play areas and I started to lick her pussy. After about 5 mins she pushed me away and I noticed a black guy watching us the Mrs sat up and said hello to him and said to me she fancied another drink. We got up of the bed and started to walk back to the bar when she said I’ll sit here and wait for you. I said ok and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do and laughed. As I walked off the black guy sat down next to her so I decided to take my time and see if anything would happen. When I got back they where chatting and have a laugh. I sat down next to her and gave her the drink. After a minute or so the black guy got up and said he was going to get a drink and if it was ok he would be back in a minute. Before I could say anything the Mrs said fine se you shortly. After he had gone I asked her if she liked him and would she like to play with him. She said may be but we would have to see. I started to kiss her and push my hand up her short skirt where I found her pussy was very wet. As I was doing this he came back and sat right next to her watching us kiss and me rubbing her pussy. I carried on fingering her and rubbing her nips through her top. She had her eyes closed and I noticed he had opened his towel and was slowly wanking his cock. One of the biggest iv seen. I carefully took her hand and placed it on his cock where she started to wank him slowly. She then open her eyes and looked at him then said o my god that’s big. I said do you want to go to a room and have a play. She grabbed her drink and finished it. Then got up and said let’s go. We went in to a room and she lay on the bed I dropped my towel and so did the black guy and we moved up to her where she then started to suck us off. I took off her top and pulled her skirt off then started to suck her nips. This always gets her going and she pushed the black guys head down so he would lick her pussy. Iv got to get back to work now so will carryon later. Sorry.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope you finish work soon and continue the story

over a year ago

over a year ago

My wifes first bbc was in Abu Dhabi got chatting to 2 guys and ended up taking them to ours we fkd her all night

over a year ago

He started to lick her pussy while I sucked on her nips. After about 5 mins she pushed me away and pulled his head up to her and they started kissing as they where kissing I noticed that the tip of his cock was pushed up against the lips of her pussy. I didn’t say anything but she has always used condoms when we play. He then moved his head down to suck her nips as he did this he lifted his cock up and slightly away from her pussy lips as he did this she made a complaint type of noise and pushed her hips up towards him. I could see she was dripping wet and I could see some of her juices on the tip of his cock. Probably with some of his pre cum also. He must of noticed her doing this and lowered him self down and gently pushed the tip of his cock up against her lips and I’m sure the head of his cock opened her pussy lips and slid in a little and she suddenly moned loudly. All this was going on while he was sucking her nips sending her wild. He pulled his cock away from her and see said no push it in and lifted her hips up to him again. I moved my hand down to feel her pussy she was so wet. Iv never see her like that before. She moved my hand away and he slowly pushed back down on her pushing her back down on the bed then he slowly pushed some of his cock in to her about half of it. She screamed and I thought she was in pain. She has had an 8 inch cock in the past but it didn’t have a big girth. This guy had a good 9/10 inches and a hell of a girth. I asked her if she was ok and did she want to stop. She she was fine and had never felt anything like it in her life and it was amazing. He said to her he was only have way in and started to pull out. She said to him. Be gentle but to go for it. So he pulled out and I could see her juices all over him. He then slowly pushed back in again as I moved so I could see her face and watch her pussy get stretched and filled. This time he went 3/4 of the way in and stayed there for a few seconds before pulling out and pushing in again this time to the hilt. This went on for a good few minutes with the noise of her pussy getting wetter and her starting to push back up on to him as she got used to his cock. She then lifted her legs and wrapped them round his back using them to pull him deeper in to her. He started to speed up a little and she started to get quite vocal. She doesn’t have an orgasum easily when on her back. So she said to him she wanted to ride him whitch is her favourite position. He said ok and slowly pulled out I just couldn’t believe how much cock was in side her. When he moved out of the way out laid on his back I said can I lick you but she said no may be after I need to cum and I want to ride his cock. He lay there with his monster standing up right she got on top of him leaning forward to kiss him and I could see her pussy wide open where his cock had been. She then slowly moved down and took hold of his cock guiding it towards her. She then slid down on to him and started to ride him getting faster and faster till see had her first orgasum. Panting she let forward and rested her hard on him and I could see where she had cum and had soaked his cock and balls with her juices. After a minute or to she started to ride h again and had another orgasum. She could be quite greedy when it came to fucking and wasn’t happy till she had had her fill. This time he carefully rolled her off and pulled her up on to he knees and started to fuck her doggy style. He kept pulling out teasing her and rubbing his cock next to her arse but she said no iv never done that and don’t want to. She collapsed flat in her front and then rolled over. He pulled her legs open and started to lick her again. She cum again and pulled his head up to her and kissed him while taking hold of his cock and pulling it up to her pussy where she said fuck me please nice and hard. He pushed his cock hard in and started to fuck her. Iv never seen someone go for so long and I was wondering when and where he was going to cum. After another get minutes of him getting faster and faster she wrapped her legs around him again and pulling him tightly up to her started to have another orgasum at the same time he said he was going to cum and where did she want him to cum. She was moaning loadly and didn’t answer him. Next minute him started to grunt and I knew he had started to cum in her she dropped her legs and he pulled out still shooting cum. Iv never seen so much and couldn’t believe she had let him cum in her.

There’s more to be told will try later to finish story.

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Great story

over a year ago

Very horny

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Like this...

over a year ago

over a year ago

They laid there for a couple on minutes. I couldn’t believe she had just been so greedy and let some one fuck her. I asked her if she was ok and she said he had loved every second and wanted to do it again. But first she said she wanted a shower and a drink. She got up of the bed to get a towel and more cum started to run down her legs from her pussy. Iv never seen so much in my life. She said go and get me drink and I’ll go and have a shower. I said ok. After about 10 minuets I went to look for her and she was in the shower being washed by the black guy. As I watched lady came in who must have know the black guy as she said hello and his name. After a couple of minutes and a chat she had found out what had been going on and new I had only been watching and that it was my wife with the black guy. She said it was only fair that I get a little fun and turned and went down nd started sucking my cock. After a few minutes she said let’s all go to a room and have some fun. The Mrs said ok but wanted a drink first. So we all went and had a drink and chat before going of for some more fun. That’s another story. Il tell soon. If people want to know. I would love to hear other people’s story’s about there first time with a black cock. Hope to hear. Soon ps as I said. All this is true and happened a few years back a cupides in Manchester.

By *robertsCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"They laid there for a couple on minutes. I couldn’t believe she had just been so greedy and let some one fuck her. I asked her if she was ok and she said he had loved every second and wanted to do it again. But first she said she wanted a shower and a drink. She got up of the bed to get a towel and more cum started to run down her legs from her pussy. Iv never seen so much in my life. She said go and get me drink and I’ll go and have a shower. I said ok. After about 10 minuets I went to look for her and she was in the shower being washed by the black guy. As I watched lady came in who must have know the black guy as she said hello and his name. After a couple of minutes and a chat she had found out what had been going on and new I had only been watching and that it was my wife with the black guy. She said it was only fair that I get a little fun and turned and went down nd started sucking my cock. After a few minutes she said let’s all go to a room and have some fun. The Mrs said ok but wanted a drink first. So we all went and had a drink and chat before going of for some more fun. That’s another story. Il tell soon. If people want to know. I would love to hear other people’s story’s about there first time with a black cock. Hope to hear. Soon ps as I said. All this is true and happened a few years back a cupides in Manchester. "

Lovely !

Although I thought you'd have cleaned your slutty wife's pussy clean of the Black guys spunk ?

over a year ago

When we went back in to the room to lay again after she had been fucked again I was made to clean her up by the other lady and my Mrs. I see you like black guys. Have you got a story about your first time.

By *robertsCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Certainly have .

over a year ago

Do tell us would love to share experiences x

over a year ago

"Certainly have ."
please tell

By *r_LickCouple
over a year ago

aberdeen

On a weekend trip to Inverness we ended up in a nightclub. My wife loves to dance and she's crazy on the dance floor because she just gets caught up in the music. The way she dances up there is amazing and she can get a lot of attention from guys because of this. She is also quite shy so it's nice to see her let go. We had talked about a 3some before but she never had the courage to go ahead with it so I thought it would always be a pillow talk topic for us.

We had been on FAB just to look at the profiles when we were in bed playing it just added to the fantasy. But before we had gone to the night club we had been looking at a females profile from Inverness and as we had dinner out of the blue she said "contact her to see if she wants to come out with us"

I couldn't really believe that my normally shy wife had just said that to me

My heart was pounding as I sent a message to her. We talked about it while having a drink waiting for a reply. the way the chat went and the waiting to read the woman's response was electrifying I have to say.

We did get a message back saying she was busy and couldn't make it but sent a few messages telling me what she was going to do to my wife when we did finally meet up.

I could see my wife was interested in what the woman say but just commented her usual response "yeah yeah whatever"

Then when we ended up in the night club with a few more drinks in us she was dancing very provocatively with me and I responded by rubbing my hands up and down her body lol

Then at one point she turned so she was rubbing her ass into my cock as she danced so I got carried away and reached round ran my hands up her body as arched into me I made sure I paused when my hands were on her big tits! I was sure she was going to stop me and give me her normal don't do that aging speech but she didn't !!! All it did was make her grind her ass into my cock harder. By now I had a semi because I noticed lots of people was watching us as we danced and I started playing up for them. Kissing my wife hard and playing with her tits and that got me going lol.

This went on for a while and I noticed when we were at the bar she kissed me deeper and longer than she would normally do when we were out so at this point I knew she was turned on so I asked her if she wanted to go back to the hotel.

On the way to the hotel I needed a pee so I ran ahead a bit to find a quiet spot. When I came back out into the light I noticed she was talking to a black guy who was walking our way. To see her laughing with him as they walked towards me was strange because he had his arm around her and I wasn't sure how to respond when I saw his hand that was around her neck was actually squeezing her title !! My heart missed a beat but my cock twitched as well. Then when I saw this black guy lean forward and kiss my wife full on the mouth I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I wasn't sure how to respond so I turned and started walking in front of them listening to them speak and laugh. A few minutes down the road I couldn't hear them so I looked around and saw her with her arms around his neck kissing him as hewas groping her ass. She then shouted his name to me and said he's coming home with us !!!!.tbh my heart was beating so hard my head was getting sore I couldn't believe that my she wife had actually asked this stranger back to our hotel with us.

I was still ahead of them because they were laughing and flirting behind me and the funny thing was my head was spinning my cock was twitching and I actually was breathing so hard I went straight into the toilet in the hotel reception not to be sick or scream but to buy a pack of condoms from the machine !! I remember saying to myself what the fuck am I doing

But I couldn't elp myself because deep down I wanted it to happen and to see my wife acting completely out of character was amazing to see because it was like she was a different person right there in front of me

When I came out of the toilet they were standing at the lift with his arm around her waist in that very comfortable way.........

I will stop now because I have een rabbiting on about our 1st 3some for ages reliving it sorry hahaha

Should I continue ?

By *p for fun 250172Couple
over a year ago

hull

Yes defo

over a year ago

Please carry on. I know how much of a turn on it is.

By *robertsCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yes. Would love to hear more !

over a year ago

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

yes carry on

over a year ago

Does my any one what to hear the second part when my Mrs had her first black cock.

over a year ago

Yes please

By *rNaughtyMrsNaughtierCouple
over a year ago

NorthEast

My 1st black guy I fucked was a machine he had so much energy he nearly snapped the bed in half think I got carried out the club that night! X

over a year ago

had many over the years but first was a tall american guy off of here and he came to our house. really nice bloke and fuck he jad a huge cock

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great stories - love to hear more!!

over a year ago

I love seeing my sub taking a black cock in her holes

over a year ago

I can't remember if this was our first meet with a blackman but it must have been in our early days of swinging as the pix I took go back a long way.

She wore her leather and chains teddy and fuck me shoes. She was in her prime, early 40s and horny as fuck.

We'd made a good choice, the guy arrived and he was really good looking, made a good conversation and soon relaxed her with his friendly banter.

At the time our office was downstairs and J stripped off and she lay back in my office chair and let J pleasure her with his tongue and fingers. He had a huge cock, must have been a good 9 or 10 " and was thick and girthy, they swapped places and he sat back while she got between his legs and proceeded to wank and suck his monster cock. I took a picture. What strikes me about it when I look at it now is the look of concentration on her face. Her tongue is out and she has a look of extreme relish on her face. She was loving that cock, I tell you.

Next we went into the lounge and J carried on his seduction. J expertly masterbated her, twiddling her clitoris and making her more and more wanton. I remember he bending over the settee. J came in behind her and offered her his cock bare, I'm sure she would have fucked him had I not been there but instead pushed him back slightly.

I asked them if they'd like some time alone upstairs. I remember she said mmmmmm yes please. I remember the swaying of her hips, seductively as she went up the stairs, J's appreciated the vixen before him, thanking me profusely for letting me have my gorgeous girlfriend.

they turned the corner at the top of the stairs and I waited patiently for a bit. Then I crept up the stairs to listen more. Loving the gentle sighs, kissing and sucking noises, padding around the room as they moved to a new position.

I suppose after 15 mins or so I peeped through a crack in the door. J was mounting her. Her legs wide apart as he gently and tenderly fucked her.

I asked if they minded if I came in. I walked in and took a few pix of the scene in front of me. I then offered her my cock as well, which she greedily grabbed as J pounded away at her.

I asked if I could mount her too and he said yes but she wouldn't feel much after he had been up her. The thought of fucking her after mounting by such a huge cock seemed so exciting. What I do remember was how much her pussy pulsed with orgasms. constantly hardening and softening. He'd done an excellent job to excite her. J and I swapped a few times before he spooned her from behind.

The she climbed on him cow girl and he buried and nuzzled her boobs. He exclaimed that she was "Just so fucking gorgeous" and he wanted her so much. She was by now taking the complete fucking lot, her fanny was so wet. Deep filthy squelching noises as orgasm after orgasm hit her fanny.

We've often talked about J since and she has said that he was one of the best fucks she'd ever had.

By *entonMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I can't remember if this was our first meet with a blackman but it must have been in our early days of swinging as the pix I took go back a long way.

She wore her leather and chains teddy and fuck me shoes. She was in her prime, early 40s and horny as fuck.

We'd made a good choice, the guy arrived and he was really good looking, made a good conversation and soon relaxed her with his friendly banter.

At the time our office was downstairs and J stripped off and she lay back in my office chair and let J pleasure her with his tongue and fingers. He had a huge cock, must have been a good 9 or 10 " and was thick and girthy, they swapped places and he sat back while she got between his legs and proceeded to wank and suck his monster cock. I took a picture. What strikes me about it when I look at it now is the look of concentration on her face. Her tongue is out and she has a look of extreme relish on her face. She was loving that cock, I tell you.

Next we went into the lounge and J carried on his seduction. J expertly masterbated her, twiddling her clitoris and making her more and more wanton. I remember he bending over the settee. J came in behind her and offered her his cock bare, I'm sure she would have fucked him had I not been there but instead pushed him back slightly.

I asked them if they'd like some time alone upstairs. I remember she said mmmmmm yes please. I remember the swaying of her hips, seductively as she went up the stairs, J's appreciated the vixen before him, thanking me profusely for letting me have my gorgeous girlfriend.

they turned the corner at the top of the stairs and I waited patiently for a bit. Then I crept up the stairs to listen more. Loving the gentle sighs, kissing and sucking noises, padding around the room as they moved to a new position.

I suppose after 15 mins or so I peeped through a crack in the door. J was mounting her. Her legs wide apart as he gently and tenderly fucked her.

I asked if they minded if I came in. I walked in and took a few pix of the scene in front of me. I then offered her my cock as well, which she greedily grabbed as J pounded away at her.

I asked if I could mount her too and he said yes but she wouldn't feel much after he had been up her. The thought of fucking her after mounting by such a huge cock seemed so exciting. What I do remember was how much her pussy pulsed with orgasms. constantly hardening and softening. He'd done an excellent job to excite her. J and I swapped a few times before he spooned her from behind.

The she climbed on him cow girl and he buried and nuzzled her boobs. He exclaimed that she was "Just so fucking gorgeous" and he wanted her so much. She was by now taking the complete fucking lot, her fanny was so wet. Deep filthy squelching noises as orgasm after orgasm hit her fanny.

We've often talked about J since and she has said that he was one of the best fucks she'd ever had."

very hot

Post new Message to Thread