Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Stereo Cliché

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I hate doors slamming. And then the shout I’ve never quite grasped what it referred to: “Get oan wi it ya fud!”. That is my very skinny pale neighbour imposing herself on her very skinny pale partner. Idling around the multi-storey, dragging their feet to the lift, smiling sweetly at children coming home from school. Which reminds me. I am off, like the whole weekend off! I don’t even remember when I last had a childfree weekend. Oh, yes, before. Before, for sure.

My life has lately been divided in Before and After. Although I could perfectly function in the mundane life, being the same sweet big shot lawyer’s secretary with the crazy kid, I was for the last half a year dominated by one urge. An urge that grew and grew and got stronger with every day that passed and every sweaty night that made the daytime anticipation so much worthy. A definitely “After” urge. That is After my 5 years of not…well…nada, nichts, nothing and nobody to …. I don’t even know how to put it. Befriend my vagina?! Sorry, tacky, but you got the idea. Now, I can’t control it. My pussy is literally permanently craving, I am wanking any chance I get, and can’t stop the tingling sensation every time I see a cock bulging. Yes, even if it’s just a temporary bulging of the guy sitting next to me in the bus, staring at my protruding nipples. Fuck those guys. I mean it. Well, it only happened once.

Today is Friday. I had planned a hot meet with my friends for tonight. Few days ago, Roger sent me pictures of the type of collar they wanted me to wear. It was Robbie’s wish. Well, her name was Roberta but if I called her that she would slap me, and slap me hard ,,“as lessons for you are never memorable enough” she keeps on saying. I still have an hour or so to kill until the meet, so I decide to take my time in the shower. When it hits me. I know whom to talk to. You see, one night I was about to play with the shower as I like the sensation of that strong jet of water inside me, but while unscrewing the heavy shower head I dropped it and made a beautiful irregular hole in the acrylic bath. I turn off the shower, I quickly put a robe on my wet body and go to my 16th floor Polish neighbour. He must be a plumber or at least must know somebody who is.

I knock on the door and this massive Polish guy opens with the largest of grins. He sits there in his boxers with a bottle of vodka in his hand and old torn slippers. His toned body is rather sunburnt, and I can tell by his nails he is doing some manual type of labour. “Hi, sorry to bother you, are you a plumber by any chance?” I avoid his direct gaze and stare at an undefined point behind his head. “No, but common in, neighbour!” I quickly check his cock shape in his boxers. Hard to tell anything. I don’t want to bother, but something is telling me I am not. I hesitantly step in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Dirty girl mmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He I going to attend to your plumbing

over a year ago

Off to a great start excellent writing definitely have my attention

over a year ago

Outstanding start, very keen to see more.

over a year ago

I’m walking through this dark long hallway thinking this is not such a good idea. Not a good idea at all. Stepping in the living room. Big and bright, surprisingly welcoming, and the colours and objects show good taste. “My wife went to visit her parents so I’m having a party on my own.” The grin grows bigger against all odds, and he drops himself on a soft bulky couch. I notice another bottle of vodka on the coffee table, this one empty, and two empty glasses alongside, one with a small red stain. Lipstick, I assume. A piece of black lace fabric sticking out from under the sofa gives me a hint of the kind of party he is having. Right. Turn. Now. Exit the fucking door.

Two minutes passed, and I am enjoying being lost in between the sofa pillows, first glass of vodka already emptied and getting warmer under my firm hold. Why not, still plenty of time till the meeting with Roger and Robbie. He looks at me in a bonhomme surprise and pours another round. Adjusts his position on the sofa and drags himself maybe just few millimetres closer to me. “You’re a greedy type of a girl, aren’t you?” I try to find a proper answer to that. No, just you know, I haven’t tried vodka in years. Instead, I smile with my inept blunt smile and say nothing. Then a sense of organization puts my thoughts in place. I remember I need to shave my pussy. And legs. And this and that. I dread all of it and I know it takes time. So yes, better get to business now. I finally open my mouth: “I came today because I have a hole that needs to be filled or fixed or something…maybe… just…well… I don’t know” He stares. The grin has never completely disappeared from his face “It’s been like this for a while” I serenely continue. “Just didn’t find the right people to do it for me.” Grin. Silence. I’m playing with my bathrobe’s belt.

Another round of vodka, and suddenly I’m so close to his hips that I can almost feel his blood pulsing through his ponderous body. His cock’s got a shape by now. I see it with a corner of my eye. Fuck me. I feel the familiar tingling sensation and the urge comes over me. I turn my head and fix my eyes on his cock. Oh, this is the end of reason and what will happen now stays between us, all right. I stop caring about my smiles, my carefully elected gestures or the fact that I haven’t shaved or finished my shower. I want this cock, my cunt wants this cock, and I feel I could put it in my mouth and suck it to oblivion. Next thing, I find myself siting on my knees in front of him. But this time I explicitly search his gaze. I put my hands just under his six-pack and slowly pull down his boxers, releasing one thick and luscious cock. Again, fuck me! I instantly know I will not regret my trip upstairs.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Mmmmm again

over a year ago

“So, nice lady, was your hole filled?” What do you mean. What does he mean!? I then realize I had never mentioned the bathtub. Meek smile, meek bye and go. I decide to look for a plumber elsewhere. I am in the lift thanks, God. I am a bit dizzy and my legs are a bit shaky. I feel cum dripping out of my pussy. Trickling down on one of my inner thighs. I want to reach there and taste it again. Always loved cum. And I had it in two different holes today. Would love to tell three for the sake of the story, but my ass is hard work and looking at his cock...Just no. The lift stops, doors open, and the two pale skinny neighbours jump in and retreat in a corner. Where was I? Neighbour, cum, lift. Lift, neighbour, cum. Cum, cum, cum. I start to be a little turned on by the whole situation. Well, maybe not just a little. I look over my shoulder. They are so passed out, they wouldn’t notice. I split my bathrobe and I slowly put my hand underneath the fleecy fabric, searching my thigh and quickly glancing back again. Neah, I’m good. I mimic a cough and casually cover my mouth with my hand. I lick fast with the best technique at hand, so to speak. The lift stops just in time. I need a wank.

I enter my flat, crash on my bed, put my hand between my legs and start pressing gently while my mind searches for the best moments had in that bright living room. That boy was a machine. I mean I loved the way he split my bum cheeks, so he could go deeper and fill me with his spunk. And then, he was up again. In no time. Really up and hard as fuck. By the time he reached for the … The phone beeps. Shit. I pick it up and I take in how late it actually is. Another beep. Roger keeps on messaging me. Lots of texts. Lots of question marks. I need a coffee or a good dose of caffeine, a can of maybe. My thoughts are all over the place by now. Okay, okay, it’s, what, bad traffic? It can’t be. At 7 o’clock. The phone beeps and vibrates. It is a call this time. I ignore it and quickly jump into the shower. A sudden rush of blood heats my body up in waves. I know the punishment for being late is never something I could anticipate. I really look forward to the evening.

over a year ago

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Fuck you’re good

over a year ago

I have been restrained to the tower for what I start to believe to be close to three hours. I can’t really tell; my senses are blunted by this triumphal tune of turns and rises and falls and…jizz and spit and…crap. Just make it stop! Anything but a waltz would be fantastic honestly, I’m hardly on the riverside of pretty fucking Danube. No, I am in the soundproof dungeon of a mansion in the middle of nowhere. Nowhere. Like ok, you'll disturb the squirrels or something. I can get that. Fine, shutting up, I am losing the plot completely. I recompose myself and try to think of something smart or remotely erotic. My incoherent attempt finds its demise sooner than expected. Silence in all its glory cuts through the tedious broadcast. I hear the door squeaking, followed by a draft of fresh air. A pair of hands removes my blindfold giving me back the power of discernment. The room is dimly lit, but I can see Roberta standing beside me and Roger just few steps behind. She’s playing Robbie Dick tonight and attached to the strap-on perches this huge rubber penis, the biggest in her carefully selected collection. I look at Roger’s outfit. Oh no, he’s definitely not Fanny Rogers and that only suggests the behemoth cock is for me.

By *hat_not_whatMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

Excellent

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Wow

over a year ago

I’m ordered to open my mouth. Roger adjusts the ball gag and then they both take turns to inflict pain on my most sensible body parts, using all their wretched paraphernalia. I’m all red. I’m all sweaty. I’m, most of all, uncapable of accepting or rejecting. I'm falling down the rabbit hole in the fucking dungeon wonderland. Sucking the Acid Pop at the entrance of Cockwarts school of Sadomasocraft and Deviancy. The collar proves to be of very much use and I’m dragged to every piece of furniture. Dragged over to the velvety bench and fucked, dragged over to the throne and fucked, cuffed and fucked on the bondage horse, when finally reaching the suspension bar. “Wider!” “Wider!” Wider!”, I hear it in my head like a thunderous roar in an echoing cave. I outspread my legs in the air as far as I can, all-embracing the pains of humiliation and physical strain. Roberta is standing on the interrogation chair and doesn’t seem to get tired easily. She is the fucking multi-speed machine, while Roger is pushing me from the back, flipping the flogger and hitting only with the tips. If not for the gag, my screams would probably overpower the soundproofing of the walls. The cock rams in and out in a devilish rhythm, my back and buttocks are probably blue by now and the floor is incredibly wet. I’m stranded on an island of pain and pleasure, of ecstasy and anguish, enraptured by indescribable sensations. Seconds, minutes or hours pass till I finally collapse. When I wake up, I’m in their bedroom, the door is open, and I can see Roger and Roberta coming up the arabesque spiral stairs. Roger is holding a bottle of wine and Roberta has the glasses. “Some more Strauss for madame?” winks Roger. I’m not bothered with an answer, but I gladly grab the wine. Tonight, Roger and Roberta outperformed the most daring of my fantasies.

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Dirty little scrubber mmmmm

over a year ago

Very good.

Some Catherine Millet vibes.

Post new Message to Thread