Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Caught outside wanking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there everyone I would love the idea of being outside in the sun maybe situation like I'm over a forest near me think I'm alone and get a rock hard cock so I decide to pull my trackies down and get it out still thinking I'm alone I start to stroke it slowly then I hear a tree branch snap and look around but can't see anyone so decide to continue but I hear a cough. I quickly start to look around but still can't see anyone I decide I best stop start to pull my trackies up then I hear a male voice say don't stop

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I got caught in the past by a couple

over a year ago

That's one thing I'd love to happen and then the husband starts to suck while his wife watches then starts to suck him then I'd love to fuck the wife

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

Love to be caught

over a year ago

I'm gonna take a walk over wrens nest nature reserve now doubt I'll get any joy though lol

over a year ago

As much as it's a horny thought, and I love being naked outdoors and playing, I'm always careful to either be alone or to have pre arranged who'll be catching me.

Single men out wanking in a public place is risky and could end in a lot of trouble A couple playing is more likely to just raise a smile if your accidently seen.

When alone I've found it's no less fun when you know your going to get caught.

over a year ago

Me and the Mrs went for a walk in our local woods, couldn’t find I quite spot and then when we did got caught with her tits out while I was sucking, so had to carry on once home lol

over a year ago

If you haven't been caught yet then I suggest getting to a more risky area to possibly be caught, if it was a couple and they wanted to play the you can always retreat out of sight a little

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Mr got caught when younger by a much older guy. Let’s just say it ended up being my first ever bi experience as I was asked to suck his cock and swallow his load . Never looked back love sucking cock now

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Was caught by a DHL delivery driver once. Under a bridge with the Mrs wanking over her face

over a year ago

"Was caught by a DHL delivery driver once. Under a bridge with the Mrs wanking over her face"

Love to see that ??

over a year ago

"Was caught by a DHL delivery driver once. Under a bridge with the Mrs wanking over her face

Love to see that ??"

I'd just love to cum over you're face

Post new Message to Thread