Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Walk Away

By *ay the Vaper OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Your husband leaves the house and goes to work just like any other day. Today he's going to be home early - just after his lunch.

You've been reading that guy's profile on Fab (with your husband's knowledge) for quite some time and decide to drop a little wink. A few minutes pass and you get a wink back. You smile and think to yourself how you can spice up your day...

"Dear ____, my husband is at work and I've been looking at your profile for a while now and think it would be really hot if we all meet up one day. Are you game?" - send.

You have one new unread message.

"Hi, thanks for getting in touch with me. I like the sound of this but have an odd request to ask"

"Sure" - send

"I want to warm you up before your husband gets home. I don't want to fuck you...no...I want to run my hands over your body and use my tongue between your legs without you returning anything. This would be all about you. Then as your husband arrives home I will have you horny as hell ready to beg for his hard cock. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to rise to the occasion. At this point I will hide behind the bedroom door and you will state that you wish to spice things up by placing a blindfold on him and ask him to do you from behind without his sight. Should he accept, you will place the blindfold and prepare yourself for a royal fucking from him. Next, when you are sure he is committed to keeping his blindfold on, you will ask him to go slow and to "feel instead of see"...that will be my cue to quietly come from behind the door with my hard cock in my hand ready for your mouth take it. Can you imagine the thrill of your husband pounding your sweet pussy having no clue at all that his dirty little angel is throat fucking someone right in front of him as she's getting fucked herself...then once I've came, he's came and you've came I will walk away and out the house before he removes his blindfold."

You pause and laugh it off. After a while you look at the clock...your husband's home in an hour and half.

Write new message: "Come over" - send.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread