Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Str8/Bi/Bi curious?!?!?!?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So we have been talking recently about labels etc. Our recent MMF has opened new discussions and questions around what we want in the future.

We met another str8 guy, but the males got very close I.e- cocks touching to go into her mouth at the same time, crossed swords, at one point one took hold of the other guys cock to guide it into her mouth.

Our male is str8 (not attracted to men at all) but we both very much enjoyed this and want to explore it.

The question is, how do we put this across, the males we want would ideally be the same as our male (str8 but in an mmf situation would like to get close to another). We feel like ‘Bi’ males would be men who would be happy in relationships with other males as well as females.

Really just wanted to open it to a discussion to se show people feel about this kind of thing???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ardiffwalesMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

From my point of view, being bi is whatever you want it to be. Like for me, I’m mostly gay, but into women a little and want to explore more, and I feel okay calling myself bi, even though I’m out as gay.

But also I’d say MMF doesn’t suggest anything romantic or sexual necessary. So MMF probably covers what you want and you can get into specifics when you discuss it?

over a year ago

"From my point of view, being bi is whatever you want it to be. Like for me, I’m mostly gay, but into women a little and want to explore more, and I feel okay calling myself bi, even though I’m out as gay.

But also I’d say MMF doesn’t suggest anything romantic or sexual necessary. So MMF probably covers what you want and you can get into specifics when you discuss it?"

Yeah true mate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is easy. I call it like this.... but its not limited to

Bi-sexual = attracted to both sexes. Can be in a straight or gay relationship and happy

Straight - only attracted to the other sex. Can be comfortable in a room naked with the same sex. But just isnt attracted.

Gay- attracted to the same sex

Bi curious = is either gay or straight but wants to try the other. This can range from being aroused by the same sex or just wanting to explore. It can be full blown in the deepend sex, or just touching looking.

The range and limits are down to the individual.

But thats my 10p

Tbh dont get hung up on a lable. Just have fun and do what your comfortable with. If the 2 or more people in the room are happy "who gives a fuck!"

By *ardiffwalesMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 16/06/18 20:11:09]

By *ardiffwalesMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 16/06/18 20:11:43]

By *ardiffwalesMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"This is easy. I call it like this.... but its not limited to

Bi-sexual = attracted to both sexes. Can be in a straight or gay relationship and happy

Straight - only attracted to the other sex. Can be comfortable in a room naked with the same sex. But just isnt attracted.

Bi curious = is either gay or straight but wants to try the other. This can range from being aroused by the same sex or just wanting to explore. It can be full blown in the deepend sex, or just touching looking.

But thats my 10p

Tbh dont get hung up on a lable. Just have fun and do what your comfortable with. If the 2 or more people in the room are happy "who gives a fuck!"

"

Or, you know, don’t define the labels. Especially if you don’t use them for yourself.

over a year ago

If your straight then you have no interest in touching another cock in any situation.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Bi-playful seems to fit best in these situations, but we're also not big fans of labels. You don't mind intimate contact with the same sex but you don't necessarily lay awake dreaming of it

over a year ago

"

Or, you know, don’t define the labels. Especially if you don’t use them for yourself. "

Why not?

I think you need to learn the difference between definition and use!

over a year ago

"Bi-playful seems to fit best in these situations, but we're also not big fans of labels. You don't mind intimate contact with the same sex but you don't necessarily lay awake dreaming of it "

Agree 100% have been with other couples and had contact doing DVP double blow jobs. Helping a friend out in DP.

Crazy how people get caught up with labels

over a year ago

"Bi-playful seems to fit best in these situations, but we're also not big fans of labels. You don't mind intimate contact with the same sex but you don't necessarily lay awake dreaming of it "

Well said x

over a year ago

But thats my 10p

Or, you know, don’t define the labels. Especially if you don’t use them for yourself. "

Totally agree

over a year ago

Yes exactly we’ll said!!!!

over a year ago

"Bi-playful seems to fit best in these situations, but we're also not big fans of labels. You don't mind intimate contact with the same sex but you don't necessarily lay awake dreaming of it

Agree 100% have been with other couples and had contact doing DVP double blow jobs. Helping a friend out in DP.

Crazy how people get caught up with labels"

Absolutely, so sick of hearing “ur kidding ureself if ur a guy and even THINK about touching a cock ur Bi-curious”. It’s just not so black and white

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/06/18 21:18:35]

over a year ago

Kinda know what yous mean. I'm not attracted to men as such, but get turned on by a big thick dick. Explored this avenue and enjoyed it but was solely focused on sucking and enjoying what I was doing knowin that he was also getting off on this.

To me bi, gay, straight sex is just that......SEX. Explore it, do what yous feel is right for yous and most of all enjoy it. Don't label it as it may then be focused on "oh was that a bi meet". Hope this rabel has been of some help

Happy fabbing

By *ardiffwalesMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

But thats my 10p

Because you chose to define a label which I use for myself, which you don’t use for yourself, in a way that contradicted me. If you use the label for yourself then you get to define it how you please. Otherwise, you don’t really have a say.

By *ardiffwalesMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

But thats my 10p

Or, you know, don’t define the labels. Especially if you don’t use them for yourself.

Because you chose to define a label which I use for myself, which you don’t use for yourself, in a way that contradicted me. If you use the label for yourself then you get to define it how you please. Otherwise, you don’t really have a say. "

That said, I’m sure you didn’t mean any harm.

over a year ago

"If your straight then you have no interest in touching another cock in any situation."

ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!!!!!

over a year ago

"If your straight then you have no interest in touching another cock in any situation.

ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!!!!! "

Why,straight men like women only.if you like a bit of penis as well then you are bisexual.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I'd say bi curious and when contacting potential meets you can just say what you'd like to explore....

By *alisburycplCouple
over a year ago

Salisbury

"Kinda know what yous mean. I'm not attracted to men as such, but get turned on by a big thick dick. Explored this avenue and enjoyed it but was solely focused on sucking and enjoying what I was doing knowin that he was also getting off on this.

To me bi, gay, straight sex is just that......SEX. Explore it, do what yous feel is right for yous and most of all enjoy it. Don't label it as it may then be focused on "oh was that a bi meet". Hope this rabel has been of some help

Happy fabbing

"

spot on !

over a year ago

I am Pansexual but have to put down Bi on Fab

over a year ago

"If your straight then you have no interest in touching another cock in any situation.

ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!!!!! "

and definitely won't touch them either

over a year ago

"Bi-playful seems to fit best in these situations, but we're also not big fans of labels. You don't mind intimate contact with the same sex but you don't necessarily lay awake dreaming of it

Crazy how people get caught up with labels

Absolutely, so sick of hearing “ur kidding ureself if ur a guy and even THINK about touching a cock ur Bi-curious”. It’s just not so black and white"

Agreed is not all black and white, contact in that situation doesn't have to mean anything more snd curiosity is part of the play.

It's not useful to put label.

But I can say I also not agree with Cardif above (the one with pisa tower picture )

The general definition exist for who want to use it, its either if we want to do that or feel more open and dont close all between rigid boundaries of words...

But no make sense to say that someone can't tell his opinion because you are into that and he is not... i imagine you ha your opinion in a good meal when eat-out even is you dont know how to cook that, or a shit fly even if you cant fly a plane on your own...

No attaching anyone just for good of speaking

Post new Message to Thread