Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girls watching 2 guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any girls or couples out there ever watched 2 guys getting it on? I’ve met a guy from Fab a couple of times and he’s told me about a time when a girl watched him with another guy while she played with herself and this is kind of turning me on! Would be even hotter if the girl joined in!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is definately on my sexual bucket list !

By *ungrycplCouple
over a year ago

WORCESTER

I love my wife watching me pleasure a guy. It drives us both wild. X

over a year ago

On my to do list. So horny to do in front of a woman.

over a year ago

Well Sheffield isn’t that far from Leeds!!

over a year ago

Sounds good. You’re wife looks hot!! You’re a lucky guy

By *alifaxbiMan
over a year ago

Wainstalls

Is a fantasy of mine

over a year ago

R loves watching me kiss and suck with another man

By *eejayoMan
over a year ago

Redcar

I love sucking a guy off whilst his wife watches on fingering herself

By *ishaw cucksCouple
over a year ago

wishaw

Wife loves to watch me being used by a dom bull turns her on big time

over a year ago

I love this. Was lucky enough to have a bi mmf a while ago. It was top of my fantasy list and would love to do it again x

over a year ago

"I love this. Was lucky enough to have a bi mmf a while ago. It was top of my fantasy list and would love to do it again x"

Well we’re not that far away from each other!

over a year ago

"Any girls or couples out there ever watched 2 guys getting it on? I’ve met a guy from Fab a couple of times and he’s told me about a time when a girl watched him with another guy while she played with herself and this is kind of turning me on! Would be even hotter if the girl joined in!! "

Love this

By *alifaxbiMan
over a year ago

Wainstalls

"I love this. Was lucky enough to have a bi mmf a while ago. It was top of my fantasy list and would love to do it again x"

Also fairly close to you and would love to try this

over a year ago

"Well Sheffield isn’t that far from Leeds!! "

I'm assuming this was for me and if so check out my profile and I'll await an invite on an embossed envelope!

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Would be more than happy to participate.

over a year ago

"Well Sheffield isn’t that far from Leeds!!

I'm assuming this was for me and if so check out my profile and I'll await an invite on an embossed envelope!"

Ha ha! Invite on its way!

By *s as a cpl 2Couple
over a year ago

Plymouth

We had mmf in Dubai mrs told guy to suck me and he did

over a year ago

On my bucket list, but hard to find locally.

By *ub mattieTV/TS
over a year ago

Crawley

"This is definately on my sexual bucket list !

"

mmmmmm

By *averick20000Man
over a year ago

Beverley

I’d be 1 of the bi guys if a couple offer x

over a year ago

I once had a chap who wanted fun in front of his wife is gotta say it was awesome and meet him on his own a couple of times later

By *illyinbootsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cotswolds

I have had the pleasure of this scenario quite a few times. It usually ends up with my face covered in spunk but also had the pleasure of watching a guy clean up my creampie I left in his wife

By *illyinbootsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cotswolds

[Removed by poster at 16/06/18 20:51:57]

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

"This is definately on my sexual bucket list !

"

. I’d love to play with another guy as you watch.

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

glastonbury festival

Most of our meets start this way. Just wish there was more guys that we both fancied

By *mooth4uMan
over a year ago

Kings kynn

Myself and red are always open to offers on this , only condition is shaved cock

By *ub mattieTV/TS
over a year ago

Crawley

Fantasy of mine to have a wife tell her husband what she wants him to do with me x

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

We love sharing a nice hard shaven cock , and we are looking to this on Friday 22june mmmf j&t

By *outhend secretWoman
over a year ago

southend

Love it

over a year ago

"We love sharing a nice hard shaven cock , and we are looking to this on Friday 22june mmmf j&t"

That’s sounds amazing! I’d love to be involved

over a year ago

Would love to put on a show with another guy while a girl watches. Would be so horny.

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

West of Newcastle

Just love being watched by a female as I am used and abused by a top male

By *limprofessionalMan
over a year ago

crewe

I have done this a few times with mf couple.

Agreed in advance that Hubble and me will play and put on a show.

Each time the f loved it, loved controlling then joins in

Love to meet mf couple

By *exybecs777TV/TS
over a year ago

Weymouth

You me and yorksguy should get together

over a year ago

Did it once with a nurse fb and a guy. Great fun.

By *ASTER and his WHORECouple
over a year ago

Chester

My whore loves watching me use and abuse submissive guys!

over a year ago

I love watching 2 guys getting it together, really turns me on

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

There are a lot of ladies out there that would luv to watch 2 guys at it same as guys luv watching 2 ladies at it . I would not be able to do it .

over a year ago

I love to watch my hubby play man on man. I usually take the pics or the video's so sexy when watching. Best of fun is a bi couples

By *ossauMan
over a year ago

Perth

I have been lucky enough to have experienced this, including the first time sucking for the guy. Exciting! Happy to help out couples near to me

over a year ago

"I love watching 2 guys getting it together, really turns me on "

Hoping to find a willing lady closer to where I live. May have got a willing guy to join in!!

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

I’ve done it a few times it makes the ladies very happy

over a year ago

"You me and yorksguy should get together "

Well if we can find a willing participant I’d be well up for it!!

By *rwhite30Man
over a year ago

deptford London

Any one from London wanting this please let me know

over a year ago

"You me and yorksguy should get together

Well if we can find a willing participant I’d be well up for it!! "

Ooh reckon there's watching potential? I'll behave I promise x

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I love doing this x

By *enguy55Man
over a year ago

exeter

I would love to find a female or couple who enjoy this as would love to suck the guys cock to full hardness and deepthroat him until he cums in my mouth, then with encouragement from the female would like to be fucked too and if the female had a strap on she could fuck me too.

over a year ago

"You me and yorksguy should get together

Well if we can find a willing participant I’d be well up for it!!

Ooh reckon there's watching potential? I'll behave I promise x"

Ha ha!! You only have to behave if you want to!!

over a year ago

That's how my bi side started and mostly remains. Met a girl she introduced me to a threesome, explored bi side. I love being full bi if it turns the woman on, love watching her as I play with guy. Funny when a woman is present I love cock, I see how much she likes cock and I want some to. Sucking and fucking. Yet rarely if ever do I meet or enjoy meeting a guy solo. So jealous of couples that can share this. In my life I only ever seem to meet naughty fb girls or girls without a naughty side but want ltr. But never the two combined.

By *ecret_one42Man
over a year ago

Waterford City

God, this is my number one fantasy. Would be so hot to have a married couple use me like this. Especially if they wanted to feminise me into a sissy girl first, before I drop to my knees and suck the husband’s cock while the wife plays with herself as she enjoys the show. And then eventually joins in with a strapon to give me a proper spit-roasting.

over a year ago

Love to have a female watch me have fun with her hubby especialky if she was a bit domme

over a year ago

"Love to have a female watch me have fun with her hubby especialky if she was a bit domme"

I’m quite inexperienced with guys. Never sucked a cock before. Would love to have a dominant woman telling a guy what to do to me and her telling me what to do with him.

Quite nervous and excited about it but I also have a fantasy of having my wrists tied to the bed and then having them both do whatever they want. Especially making me take his cock in my mouth.

By *ornyboy189Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Very much looking to try this with a couple.. very hot

By *orefunmattMan
over a year ago

Ashby de la Zouch

hello good afternoon i am looking for that elusive unicorn or should i say MF couple where M is bi and female would like to watch us both play letting us put a show on for before if she would like join us both xx

I am 45 bi male discreet and well presented i do hope to chat more with you both

Matt xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I would love to find a female or couple who enjoy this as would love to suck the guys cock to full hardness and deepthroat him until he cums in my mouth, then with encouragement from the female would like to be fucked too and if the female had a strap on she could fuck me too. "

But the male couldn't fuck you?

By *lubcouple2Couple
over a year ago

newport

Me and mel have had a few encounters like this love them would love some more bi meets together i just get annoyed when single guys say there straight but message you there bi please guys admit it if your messaging bi couples be honest on your profile you know your going to enjoy it in the end best of both worlds then

over a year ago

Mmm play btm to a hung guy while being watch by a lady and then her joining in mmmm so sexy

By *r. B xxMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

My wife loves watching me and the other guy wank and suck one another when we have a MMF.

She joins in and wanks and suck us both together, rubbing our cocks together until she usually gets a double helping of cum over her face

By *wointofourCouple
over a year ago

bangor

Mmmmm one of my fantasy's

over a year ago

Done it once and was awesome.

Need more

over a year ago

I had a bit of fun with a guy once while his mrs was on Skype directing as she played with herself....

over a year ago

My friend watched and lubed his cock while he fucked me. She was so turned on she let us do her arse where we both unloaded into it.

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

My wife wud love to see and watch 2 guys then join in

By *r imp miss minxCouple
over a year ago

Colchester

"Me and mel have had a few encounters like this love them would love some more bi meets together i just get annoyed when single guys say there straight but message you there bi please guys admit it if your messaging bi couples be honest on your profile you know your going to enjoy it in the end best of both worlds then"

Our sentiments exactly.

over a year ago

My black bi mate and I would love a sexy lady to join us, watch and join in mmmm

Oh to find that lady especially if she was interested in a relationship.

over a year ago

Oh I love the idea of this, love voyeurism and exhibitionism equally, the anticipation u feel as u imagine in your head what move next as u watch, or what move you want to see next, and also the tease of exhibitionism seeing ur audience enjoy it as much as u can be just as intense and the act itself x

By *hemainintainMan
over a year ago

Cathcart

"Most of our meets start this way. Just wish there was more guys that we both fancied "

Would love love love fun with you two

By *illyinbootsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cotswolds

This is a true story that I would love to repeat.

I had a regular man that had a lovely size cock and was a very heavy cummer that worked just round the corner and would pop round in his lunch break for a suck and cover my face in his spunk.

After a good few meets he said he had a lady friend who would love to watch us play.

The day came and they both arrived, I showed them in and no sooner he was naked with his cock the hardest I had seen it.

I dropped to my knees and started to lick and suck his cock in front of her. She was sat in a chair within inches watching me suck cock.

I noticed her hand go up her skirt and a look of pleasure on her face, then she hitched up her skirt to reveal a lovely smooth pussy that her fingers where buried deep in.

This made my man push my head down and I felt the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat and get harder.

With this he turned his attention to her and got her big tits out and we both sucked her nipples whilst she played with her now wet pussy.

My friend then stood up and presented his cock to her to suck which she wasted no time in getting to work on.

I then buried my tongue into her pussy and licked her drenched pussy whilst he fucked her mouth.

I could tell he was getting near to coming so told him I wanted his spunk over my face.

I obliged by ramming his cock in my mouth and a the last minute pulling it out and covering my face in his spunk, her face was a picture looking at me and saying you do look like a good cumslut.

She then told me to lay on the floor and then sat on my face and she started to suck my cock. After a few minutes I could feel her quivering and then she gushed all over my face for what seemed ages.

This took me over the edge and I filled her mouth with my spunk, she then climbed off my face and started to kiss me.

I was left by the pair of them covered in all are love juice and feeling like a dirty slut

over a year ago

"This is a true story that I would love to repeat.

I had a regular man that had a lovely size cock and was a very heavy cummer that worked just round the corner and would pop round in his lunch break for a suck and cover my face in his spunk.

After a good few meets he said he had a lady friend who would love to watch us play.

The day came and they both arrived, I showed them in and no sooner he was naked with his cock the hardest I had seen it.

I dropped to my knees and started to lick and suck his cock in front of her. She was sat in a chair within inches watching me suck cock.

I noticed her hand go up her skirt and a look of pleasure on her face, then she hitched up her skirt to reveal a lovely smooth pussy that her fingers where buried deep in.

This made my man push my head down and I felt the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat and get harder.

With this he turned his attention to her and got her big tits out and we both sucked her nipples whilst she played with her now wet pussy.

My friend then stood up and presented his cock to her to suck which she wasted no time in getting to work on.

I then buried my tongue into her pussy and licked her drenched pussy whilst he fucked her mouth.

I could tell he was getting near to coming so told him I wanted his spunk over my face.

I obliged by ramming his cock in my mouth and a the last minute pulling it out and covering my face in his spunk, her face was a picture looking at me and saying you do look like a good cumslut.

She then told me to lay on the floor and then sat on my face and she started to suck my cock. After a few minutes I could feel her quivering and then she gushed all over my face for what seemed ages.

This took me over the edge and I filled her mouth with my spunk, she then climbed off my face and started to kiss me.

I was left by the pair of them covered in all are love juice and feeling like a dirty slut"

Sounds hot!!

over a year ago

It's on my sexy bucket list to watch a handsome, strong alpha type guy to take control of my hubby. Put on a naughty show for me whilst i lay there naked with my hand between my legs

over a year ago

Bi MMF is just the best threesome (looking in the north west)

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Rach watched me and a mate play with each other during a bi MMF on a couple of occasions but she was honest enough to admit that it did nothing for her (sexually) watching the 2 of us.

By *itty Kat ABWoman
over a year ago

North Somerset

I have a friend that likes it when I watch him with a hot straight guy.

I like to be on hand to get involved with the grand finale

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

"It's on my sexy bucket list to watch a handsome, strong alpha type guy to take control of my hubby. Put on a naughty show for me whilst i lay there naked with my hand between my legs "

Exactly what I want to see happen to D as well, only while the guys lady is between my legs..

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

My ex used to get very horny when me and the other guy in a mmf played, which was to us guys benefit as she then needed hard fucking and wanted us both in her, some great dp and dvp often followed

over a year ago

"It's on my sexy bucket list to watch a handsome, strong alpha type guy to take control of my hubby. Put on a naughty show for me whilst i lay there naked with my hand between my legs "

I love seeing this, when we have our cuckolding link, I always find bulls that will give cuck some order to suck and wank him, it can only be one way in this scenario as cuck is in chastity when we cuckold.

But I would love a fully bi mfm meet or mfmf

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

It sounds like alot of fun, would love to try it.

over a year ago

Nothing nicer than instructing a good boy cuck xx

over a year ago

"Nothing nicer than instructing a good boy cuck xx "

I love it when a bull gives him orders to suck and clean and guide him in!!

over a year ago

"Nothing nicer than instructing a good boy cuck xx

I love it when a bull gives him orders to suck and clean and guide him in!!"

Mmmmmmm followed by full clean up furies

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

A bi mmf is top of my bucket list, or actually a bi mmff is top

By *i Sub BoyMan
over a year ago

Ammanford

"My whore loves watching me use and abuse submissive guys! "

I would love to be your sub

over a year ago

"Rach watched me and a mate play with each other during a bi MMF on a couple of occasions but she was honest enough to admit that it did nothing for her (sexually) watching the 2 of us."
my wife the same , I found it very erotic but she was non plused about it

By *J_SpiceyCouple
over a year ago

Kinky Kings Lynn, NORFOLK. Not

[Removed by poster at 05/03/23 08:54:39]

over a year ago

There are two stunning sisters on a BDSM site I have been talking to. They are both Dommes and routinely transform one of the sisters husbands as a sissy slut and then abuse and use him for their amusement and pleasure.

They have invited me down to stay over and want to completely transform me into a girl as well. Full make up, clothing, everything. Then they will make the husband and me play with each other as they instruct before joining us and using the both of us as their sluts.

Let me know if you want me to post on here what actually happens.

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

I had this and was so horny being fucked by a guy while his wife mastubated herself watching us..

By *ickylouCouple
over a year ago

Bi

"There are two stunning sisters on a BDSM site I have been talking to. They are both Dommes and routinely transform one of the sisters husbands as a sissy slut and then abuse and use him for their amusement and pleasure.

They have invited me down to stay over and want to completely transform me into a girl as well. Full make up, clothing, everything. Then they will make the husband and me play with each other as they instruct before joining us and using the both of us as their sluts.

Let me know if you want me to post on here what actually happens. "

Yes please. That would make a fantastic story.

By *S4UTWOCouple
over a year ago

Penkridge

We both enjoy a mmf threesome; sitting back watching two guys suck and wank each other, knowing I’m going to get both cocks soon, is an incredible turn-on!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Well I would love to watch two guys getting it on never seen before but why not x

By *elovedcplCouple
over a year ago

Fermanagh

Doing this this week , will let you know how it goes

over a year ago

Wenchy arranged for me to spit roast on a few occasions

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *DFriendly FolkCouple
over a year ago

Redditch

Wife asked me if I'd like to experiment jazz our sex life up, however it was my turn it seemed to suck cock. Had a few meets before Covid where mutual sucking took place whilst she played with herself before she got fucked. All stopped until June of last year due to Covid when one of our previous visitors came around, she told me to get him hard then he fucked her until he was ready to come. In his mouth she said and with that he began to face fuck me till he came. I've had a couple of suggestions from players to come round and fuck us both but so far I've bottled it but she says go for it, we shall see.

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *i14Man
over a year ago

Rayleigh

Love to suck a guy and ride him as his mrs watches such a fantasy any helpers?

By *ritIndian89Man
over a year ago

Birmingham/London

This is one of my biggest fantasies, for a woman to watch me and another guy. Especially for her to direct us and see me lose my bi virginity. Would love to join a couple just for this

By *ick71Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Happy to meet up with a couple and play with the hubby in front of his wife, suck a turn on.

By *ust for fun78Couple
over a year ago

walsall

This is what we are all about

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Happy to be a couples play toy

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Mmmm I live in hope that Ben does this for me

By *abba44Man
over a year ago

Broadstairs

I have a meet tomorrow with an Asian and my lady friend will be watching us having sex oral/anal as a prelude to a 3some.

Variety is the spice of life

over a year ago

Chelsea wants to watch me with a guy

By *ini1275Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Definitely one to try

By *oublethefun78Couple
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Ohhhh this so us but we like 5+ hung tops to ruin D as S watches only for her enjoyment

over a year ago

We love sharing a cock between us

over a year ago

Love to try this one day

By *ob and DeeWoman
over a year ago

crook

not for me. Seen it. Hate it.

By *uicybbwWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Yes I had a threesome with two bi guys

They sucked and fucked each other and me

By *uicybbwWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"Ohhhh this so us but we like 5+ hung tops to ruin D as S watches only for her enjoyment"

Very horny profile you have

By *oublethefun78Couple
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Ohhhh this so us but we like 5+ hung tops to ruin D as S watches only for her enjoyment

Very horny profile you have "

Thanks very much. We know it's hard to arrange but it's all we after

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *averick20000Man
over a year ago

Beverley

Done this a few ties with a couple I know, the guy anc I have sex whilst his wife plays, she has joined in to

over a year ago

It's on my bucket list. Yum

over a year ago

I have I friend who I suck reg and we would love to be watching

By *cukersteveMan
over a year ago

Crewe

I love a bi mmf meet and yes the ladies get very horny and involved. Can't beat sucking a cock soaked in pussy juice

over a year ago

Can’t beat sucking a cock full stop

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Any couples interested in me lol

over a year ago

Not been lucky enough to enjoy this for years and years… playing with a few couples when I was younger it was so horny to be filthy with a couple and the wife to get off on having hubby suck me or me him. Was normally dom to cuck couples but was very happy to switch to sub mode on occasion (there were some wives that just wanted to be worshipped and pleasured by two hungry cocks and tongues!) and enjoy pleasing anyway I could and especially when a cum filled kiss or 3 way snowball was enjoyed by all! Would so love to again enjoy that liberated sun with a couple that is comfortable to enjoy that horny naughtiness! So horny cleaning up a freshly filled cunt or watching a hubby lap at his wife when i had given him our mixed juices to enjoy. This weather always brings back memories of those lovely moments!

over a year ago

Anyone fancy watching me and my mate suck on Saturday morning?

By *oastoldMan
over a year ago

Norwich

I had my first mmf ... which was also my first time sucking cock in front of my lover, she purposely chose him because he enjoyed cock .... I was so lucky

By *amJ88Man
over a year ago

Alvechurch

My number one fantasy.

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *woladsnostringsCouple (MM)
40 weeks ago

Caernarfon

Awesome, right up our street.

By *ykinkyCouple
40 weeks ago

cleethorpes

One of my favourite things watching Paul with other guys

By *lderWiserNowMan
40 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *andyman4uanddiscreetMan
40 weeks ago

oxford

I would love to find a couple into this

By *ko12Man
40 weeks ago

LLANGOLLEN

Would love this, would be so good to have a lady watch me and another guy having fun while she played with herself or even filmed it to be watched back after

By *hyrichMan
38 weeks ago

lincolnshire

"I love my wife watching me pleasure a guy. It drives us both wild. X"
I wish I could get my wife to watch me, but I darent even tell her about my bi side..

Yet

By *rgasm4u69Man
38 weeks ago

Warrington

Sucked another guy while his partner was playing with herself was such a horny meet can't wait for the next time

By *rettCoolMan
38 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Had a bi threesome few weeks back she loved ?? us play and suck each others cocks .. was so so good

38 weeks ago

By *xeterman1Man
38 weeks ago

weston super mare

14 weeks ago

"Any girls or couples out there ever watched 2 guys getting it on? I’ve met a guy from Fab a couple of times and he’s told me about a time when a girl watched him with another guy while she played with herself and this is kind of turning me on! Would be even hotter if the girl joined in!! "

I want to lay back and watch hubby getting it on with another guy

By *ourbon1Man
14 weeks ago

wales

love to do this even better if she is telling us what to do xx

By *ourfave01Man
10 weeks ago

cheshire

Sounds so much fun

10 weeks ago

"Any girls or couples out there ever watched 2 guys getting it on? I’ve met a guy from Fab a couple of times and he’s told me about a time when a girl watched him with another guy while she played with herself and this is kind of turning me on! Would be even hotter if the girl joined in!!

I want to lay back and watch hubby getting it on with another guy "

Bill looks gorgeous

By *rjboxMan
10 weeks ago

grimsby

Would love to suck the guy and have fun

As the female was watching and playing

10 weeks ago

If any couples need a guy i'm happy to travel

By *ryan_JerryCouple
10 weeks ago

GLASGOW

My girlfriend's love watching the men playing. Sitting about Drinking playing for hours

10 weeks ago

My 4th proper meet with Minnie,I organised a lad to suck me in front of her birthday. She loved it

By *orthernman71Man
10 weeks ago

N

I’ve had 2 women watch me play a little different to the thread I know

By *ame69Man
10 weeks ago

Halifax

Od love the lady to watch us

By *ete cums backMan
10 weeks ago

Da3

I have a friend that wants to watch me suck cock and maybe more, but I can't accommodate and nor can she....so frustrating...East Kent.

By *ctibatarchieMan
10 weeks ago

south lincs B

Gf loved to peg me and I absolutely loved it and one day she said do you wish it was a real cock? Little taken back by this I replied with you’ve been thinking about this to come out and say that haven’t you? Yes ever since we watched that gay porno I’ve not stopped thinking about seeing two guys together and I know how much you love me pegging you and you get so naughty and vocal, so I reckon you would be the same or even dirtier if you were giving me a show?!!

It was a few weeks later that I got fucked by a real cock and gave her a filthy show, she just watched but now she can’t wait to get stuck in with the fun.

By *oth0712Man
10 weeks ago

cambridge

By *M1712Man
10 weeks ago

bude

Now have experienced this once. But want it soooo much more.

By *lavemale66Man
10 weeks ago

Carlow

I would very much like to meet a MF couple with the M being bi top.

By *ellowledbetterMan
10 weeks ago

colchester

Love this!

Had some wonderful times with a couple where she watched me and her guy have fun

By *mizhereMan
10 weeks ago

thame area

I love a wife or girlfriend watching. Me and hubby play

10 weeks ago

I'd love to let a guy fuck me while his wife watches

Post new Message to Thread