Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time wife fucks infront of you ?

Jump to newest

By *j123456 OP   Couple
over a year ago

cradley heath

Hi everyone , it’s been a fantasy of ours for a long time for Kate to fuck another guy infront of me , it’s something we talk about often but still yet to happen , was just wondering some of your first experiences of this , how you felt , how it came about ect ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

I love being the extra man.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My wife and I have visited a few clubs and get really turned on by being watched. Knowing that people could see us fucking was amazing. On one particular occasion we were in a club called Adam and eves. She was being particularly naughty, positioning herself so that she was fully exposed whilst sucking my cock. There was a guy sat just a few yards away, he was very polite and asked he we minded him being there.

She was getting very turned on and I leant over and whispered in her ear, I think that guy wants to fuck tou. She replied with, I know. So I said, shall we let him. To my surprise she moaned out yes. I turned to the guy and said, Would you like to fuck my wife? He could get

Up quick enough. He positioned himself behind her and slid his cock into her while she looked deep into my eyes, rocking back and forth while he fucked her. It didn’t take him long before he was cumming and my wife loved every second of it.

It was very naughty, we never even knew his name.

It’s soemthing we have done several times since!

By *iscoman777Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Me next time please

By *j123456 OP   Couple
over a year ago

cradley heath

Excellent account , I hope our is something similar

over a year ago

Wow very sexy

By *arEsseCouple
over a year ago

keighley

First time for us was amazing. I cum without touching my cock I was that horny. The Mrs has said she’s never been as turned as she was that night.

By *pace_Cowboy_BrumMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Brumcouple172 is couples profile on here.

It was fantastic!

A great night out with a really lovely couple who were a little more experienced than us.

Few drinks, nibbles and laughs around some city centre bars and then back their hotel room.

I was actually bricking it by time we got to room but still relaxed if that makes sense. Kind of knew what was going to happen so nervous , excited and not entirely sure how to go about everything.

We needn't have worried as clothes soon came off and we were gently playing with each others partners.

I was loving playing with my new playmate but... even more turned on watching Clare with hers. Kissing him, sucking his cock, him going down on her and fingering her. It was delicious and so sexy.

He bent her over the bed and slid his cock into her. That look on her face as our eyes met, both fucking other people was soooo hot.

When we'd finished for the night, waiting for taxi outside that hotel. We both said that we felt incredibly close as a result of what we'd just experienced.

Still a weird feeling that at that point, we were brought closer by enjoying others.

Sure you'll enjoy but, if you don't, shout up or, have a code word/phrase ready to let her know that you'd rather not continue.

Oh, and if you ever fancy meeting up, social or more, I only work down the road in Halesowen

X

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

It was before Fab, but still as clear as day in my memory, we decided to try our first MMF and chose a guy from a personals ad in Loot, we met him socially first and arranged an evening to visit his place, she looked a million dollars, little black dress, black lace lingerie, we had talked it round in circles before hand and I had given her a free pass to try anything except bareback, she had decided it would be just sex no kissing allowed either.

She had a few glasses of wine when we arrived and was relaxed but nervous, he suggested we play a game that involved the loser removing clothing, funny how much fun jenga can be if played for that reason, she seemed really bad at it and was down to her knicks in no time, when she suggested the next one to lose should just get naked and suck a cock, we all agreed expecting her to lose again, she suddenly got really steady at it, and sure enough I lost, but a bet is a bet and I was soon knelt in front of our host with her feeding his cock into my mouth, it wasn't long before she was showing me how I should be doing it, and then told to stand up so they could both practice on me.

She announced she was going to the bedroom and wanted to be fucked for the next couple of hours, as she left the room she smiled at me and asked if I would pour some more wine first, as I entered the room I almost tripped on her damp lacey knicks on the floor and was greeted by the sight of her holding his cock upright having just rolled a condom to it's base, I froze in the doorway as she mounted it and slid all the way to his balls gasping and rolling her eyes as she got used to his size, eye contact with me and a few long strokes, tilting her pelvis to bring her clit in contact with his shaft she came the first of what was going to be many times that night, by the slippery white ring around the base of his cock I could see just how ready to fuck she had been, again, she announced starting to grind against him and beckoned me over to her mouth, the next hour was a blur, with lots of changing positions, cumming, wine, blow jobs, and an amazing DVP which ended with us all cumming one more time, me inside her as he was pulling out with his condom full, he went to the bathroom to clean up and we decided to go home to carry on together, when he came back in the room we had tidied up and dressed, thanking him for the evenings fun, we left, already discussing what to try next.

over a year ago

Our first time was at a club and after a few drinks we went onto the big bed which was basically an orgy. We started playing together and guys were rolling over and sucking my mrs tits whenever they wanted and she was kissing them.

After about fifteen minutes of random playing, we seemed to have found ourselves taking it in turns watching and being watched by a couple. He then leant over and whilst I ate my wife’s pussy he snogged her and sucked on her tits. His mrs wanked me off as my wife cupped another mans balls and then licked his shaft for the first time.

We then switched places and there was a lot of foreplay. Whenever I looked up my wife was going down on him or vice versa then he disappeared and my wife came back over. I spent the next five mins fingering and licking out two girls next to each other whilst they kissed and sucked each other’s tits before he came back and said “I’ve got one”. He handed the condom to my wife and stood in between her legs at the edge of the big bed as she lay naked in front of him, legs apart and pussy dripping. She ripped open the Jonny and pulled him forward, sat up, sucked his dick once more and rolled the condom on his big hard dick before lying back and guiding him into her waiting pussy!

He ended up fucking her twice that night, whipping the rubber off both times and exploding over her tits and in her mouth - a hell of a night

over a year ago

well you can bring her to us and my man would love to help you out with that and I sure you could try me at the same time x

over a year ago

I've been swinging for about 10 yrs since 2nd wife got me into it. Divorced now and I've been lucky enough to find Lilly, a young, sexy and beautiful lady and we do play with others at clubs and in more private situations.

I remember the first time we had a threesome with another guy, it was so amazing seeing the woman I love getting kissed, licked out, fingered and fucked by the other guy. Loved seeing her suck his cock too!

It's definitely brought us closer together and we regularly meet others. Sometimes she meets guys on her own but that's another story for another thread....

By *j123456 OP   Couple
over a year ago

cradley heath

Hopefully ours can be as fun and exciting as yours turned out to be .

over a year ago

You’ve gotta do it mate! It’s the ultimate pleasure in seeing your wife or girlfriend being pleasured and played with by another man and the sex afterwards is fantastic!!

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"First time for us was amazing. I cum without touching my cock I was that horny. The Mrs has said she’s never been as turned as she was that night. "
That sounds amazing. I find it a huge turn on seeing how aroused guys get watching their partner with someone else. I'd have loved to have seen your cock just squirting uncontrollably. For me the fun is seeing both partners really enjoying themselves.

over a year ago

Love fucking married woman

over a year ago

first time was when we contacted a guy who owned a bnb we had free accommodation for the weekend ,he got to fuck her as much as he wanted , good deal eh!

By *achelandHarleyCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

My wife and I did our first threesome recently . I was dressed as a Domme tv and awaited the arrival of a sub Tranny. She looked delicious and we were all drinking wine and chatting well together. Initially I think we all felt nervous dressed in slutty clothes, including stockings and short dresses.

Gradually it became obvious my wife and I were attracted to our guest. Slowly we started, with the sub letting me kiss and grope her and seeing my wife enjoy us playing ! Heavenly and so erotic!

I wasn’t being too greedy so allowed my mrs to enjoy and join in. I told them to kiss and after some naughty French kissing she sat down and allowed our guest to lick her out. She came after a good lick session. I wasn’t going to be excluded so forced my sub to kiss me and suck my stiff clitty! Wife was getting greedier so I instructed the sub to allow her to ride his big cock. She jumped on it for ages and as she eventually lifted off him I realised he had filled the condom!!

Dirty wife made him cum !! He was still happy to suck me and allow us some girly kissing before he left. I so loved seeing my wife kissing another tranny and taking cock! Mmm !

I eventually fucked her and filled her with my girly cum!!

A return episode is needed , I’m totally hooked on seeing her fucked by another Tv!

Rachel xxx

over a year ago

"First time for us was amazing. I cum without touching my cock I was that horny. The Mrs has said she’s never been as turned as she was that night. "

Shame she not bi or you could of watched us both fuck her

over a year ago

I wanted to test Frankie's obedience. She was just out of a vanilla relationship and said it was "Wrong" and she wouldn't ever do it...

How fast that changed when she met a guy off fab.

She said she was a mad mix of nerves, as she drove to his house in her maids outfit. He greeted her at the door wearing only a towel. And within seconds of being in his place, she was on her knees. Cock in mouth.

5 hours later she got back in her car and drove home to tell me all about it.

And now she's a crazy hotwife, who loves the lifestyle and has regular fuck buddies.

over a year ago

We were in our early 20's and just married, Hillary had a reputation for loving to fuck stranger's before we were married but said she had been fathful since, I had always read stories about guys watching their wife been fucked and found it a turn on.

We lived in Redcar on the coast and regularly walked along the beach. One night we were talking about sex as we walked, Hillary said she would love to fuck right now as she was horny as hell so we headed for the sand dunes. On the top of the dunes is a carpark as its the local lovers lane. We found a quiet spot and Hillary dropped to her knees, skirt up and pulled her knickers away offering me evey thing.

I fucked her as hard as I could but didn't last long it was such a horny experience. I then noticed a couple of guys watching us. "do you want them" I asked, she looked shyly away but nodded yes.

I pulled out of her and said I didn't think she was finished yet, one of the guys who was wanking as he watched came straight over and slid right up in one thrust, Hillary gave a very soft contented mone an he fucked her, at that point I knew this was not going to be a one off.

I watched three guys take her that night, and she became a very popular regular for the guys down there.

Good days

By *iveshowcoupleCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I wanted to test Frankie's obedience. She was just out of a vanilla relationship and said it was "Wrong" and she wouldn't ever do it...

How fast that changed when she met a guy off fab.

She said she was a mad mix of nerves, as she drove to his house in her maids outfit. He greeted her at the door wearing only a towel. And within seconds of being in his place, she was on her knees. Cock in mouth.

5 hours later she got back in her car and drove home to tell me all about it.

And now she's a crazy hotwife, who loves the lifestyle and has regular fuck buddies. "

Wow! What a stunningly attractive woman. That would have been some experience opening the door to see her in her maids outfit.

Post new Message to Thread