Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Townhouse Encounter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The tension had been building all night. Whilst we flirted and danced in the lounge, the music thumping, matching our pounding hearts; the atmosphere one of pheromones and excitement. We were all here for the same thing, or variants thereof, and hoping to find others who fit our needs.

I find my male nothing short of exquisite. Tall, strong, dark hair with the silver that I adore running through it; a wide grin nestled in a perfectly groomed beard, bright blue eyes you get lost in and confidence that leaves you short of breath and never questioning that he knows exactly what to do when you follow him upstairs. I’m shorter than him, slim, long blonde hair, blue eyes, with full hips and lips. When we’re together in the club, we can usually pick who we play with. But we don’t pick just on looks- this is merely here to give you an idea of us- we pick on chemistry.

This particular night, I had been dancing with my male after the DJ rather obligingly played us some Latin music- my favourite. He was against the wall as my hips slowly roamed around his body, reminding him that he isn’t always in control. Our bodies were close and our faces closer, lips just millimetres apart as I smiled at him and teased him incessantly. As the song drew to an end I needed more, and he did too. We separated and turned back to the room to find every eye in the room on us; smiles from all corners. We grinned to each other and headed upstairs to dress down into something less comfortable.

Stockings, suspenders and basques may not be the easiest things to get into, but when they’re on, they look phenomenal and we received many a compliment as we headed to the group play area. We had decided to expand our boundaries to full swapping this weekend, and the game was on to see if we liked anyone enough to go ahead.

We got to the group play area, which is decked out in a Moroccan theme- the floor is covered in mats for comfort and there are Moroccan lamps and throw pillows everywhere. There are two couples in the room already and one catch our eye. We have seen the woman before- I had a rather steamy kiss with her and have been wanting a repeat ever since. I evaluate the space between the couples, trying to figure out if we can fit on the mats between them, when I hear someone behind me encourage us, telling us that there’s plenty of room and we should get in there.

I don’t need to be told twice, and I tell my male to lie down, so that I can fit myself around him. Etiquette states that, unless invited in, you play with each other first and one of you asks before touching anyone else- it’s only polite. Having been stood by the door, we have had a few people looking, so we know we can invite people in if need be. One younger male seems particularly interested and is now leaning on the door with eyes trained on us. His look intensifies everything. The fact that he wants to play but can’t is a huge turn on for me.

My male turns on to his side and runs his hands over my body. The electricity between us is always present- undeniable. I immediately warm for him, hips moving, legs opening. I can’t stop it. It makes me smile. Everyone in the room is fairly quiet this evening and my little moan carries.

His hands travel lower and find my core. He strokes me through my barely-there underwear. I bloom for him. I can’t help but moan now. I have wanted his touch all evening and my body responds with a surge of heat that leaves my back arching and my toes curling. The man at the door leans in closer. He wants to come and play but can’t without an invitation. I moan again. Knowing I need more, he slides his fingers under my underwear and finds that sweet spot that makes me cry out. I cling to him as he rubs it in perfect circles… the wave of pleasure building almost painfully quickly. I try to breathe, but I can’t. My breath comes in pants, three pants then stops. I whimper. He smiles at me. “Oh baby, what’s the matter? Do you neeeed something?’ He mocks. That’s it, I’m gone. The orgasm crashes over me like a tidal wave and I cry out, loudly. The convulsions lifting my body off the bed as my abs work hard and I moan again and again. I stop his hand from moving- it’s too much, and he kisses my cheek as it starts to slow.

The man at the door is looking at my male now- hoping against hope that he will get that invitation to come and play. The first orgasm has happened and the doors are open for playtime. But no, not yet. Maybe not at all. The teasing is the most fun part… although he is rather attractive. We’ll see. Let’s see if he can wait it out. After all we weren’t really looking for a single male, tonight, now, were we?

My male sees me looking at the other male and grins. I sense something is about to happen, but I don’t exactly know what, yet. But then he starts moving again. His hands work their way lower and find me in the way that they do. But not my clitoris, no, that’s too sensitive now. And he knows that, of course. He goes lower now. Teasing me, testing me, seeing how much I want him there. Of course I do.

I open my hips to him, to allow him to reach me better, and he leans over me, looking me straight in the eye as he slides his fingers into me, feeling my warmth and wetness. I gasp. With one movement he goes from outside me, to touching that perfect spot inside me. Slowly he moves backward and forward on that perfect spot, rubbing just enough to get my heart hammering in my chest and that heat building again so quickly. My hips lift with each movement of his hand and we work together, my moans in time with his movements. In perfect harmony we move. He smiles at me as I look at him and gasp. That tension is building in my stomach again. I’m getting too hot… Waves of pleasure riding through my legs as my back leaves the bed again. I realise what’s about to happen and try to stop it. ‘No, not here!’ I tell him. He simply laughs at me. I feel my body tighten around his hand. Faster now, he moves. Hitting that spot harder now, more often, I feel that pressure increase and oh, god, it’s so insanely beautiful. He knows just where to push, and as I try to back away from his fingers before I explode on this very public bed, he holds me down with one hand and moves the other just a little deeper and just a little harder until I simply can’t take it any more and I scream and orgasm until my vision goes white and I almost sit upright on the bed with my convulsions. He chuckles under his breath as I feel drops of fluid leaving me, but I’m lost to it and I can’t care any more. He keeps moving, making sure every last ounce of pleasure has been brought out of me. I collapse on the bed, spent. He lies back for a second.

As I’m recovering, curled up against him, I hear him say “Isn’t it my turn now?” Well of course it is, but I haven’t recovered yet. Today he doesn’t care, he’s putting me to work. There are people watching, after all, and we don’t want them getting bored now. He motions my head lower and it’s pretty clear what he wants. But of course he does- he puts my lips to work at any given opportunity. And I’m certainly not complaining. Having forgotten for a few minutes about our friend at the door, I move down and set to work, slowly taking him into my mouth. Teasing him with kisses at the top, rubbing my lips along the edge of his shaft, at that sweet spot that he loves, before taking the length of him to the back of my throat and making him moan, only ever very quietly of course- he’s very much the stoic male in that respect! As I’m working him with my lips and tongue, he tells me to turn my body, so that my backside is facing away from him, and at first I don’t know why, but then I remember our friend, and realise that he’s teasing him. He’s letting him see what I’m doing with my mouth and giving him a full view of what he could be playing with at the same time. I look up at my male, lift my mouth from him and grin.

Lowering my lips to him again, I take him deep to the back of my throat and nuzzle him there, working him against the part he loves so much. He moans again for me and that sends a bloom of heat through my body. As I’m preparing to tell him that I need to feel him inside me, I hear a female voice ask ‘Do you mind if we join you?’. I wait for him to answer. As it’s female, it’s his choice. Although I will play with her too, if we’re full swapping and he doesn’t want to play, I don’t want to play. He says “If She wants to, it’s okay with me.’ I look up at the couple and it seems the male at the door has taken action and recruited a female so that he can join in. I chuckle and look at my male. He raises an eyebrow and smiles. I think it looks like fun.

The female leans over my male as the other male approaches me. He is careful about his approach and that’s good. I don’t like pushy males when they’re not my male. He places his hand on my hip as I watch the other female take my male’s cock in her hand. A lightning bolt of pleasure hits me. I place my hand on the other male’s thigh. She asks me if this is okay and I say yes and I watch her lower her mouth to my male. My breath catches. Like fire in my belly. Electricity sparks in the air, I need something now. I watch her work him with her lips for a moment, watch his response. The fire in me builds. Watching this flame-haired woman all over my male has me moving my hips and desperate to be touched.

The other male has waited patiently, brownie points for him, so I turn to him and smile. He slides his hand down to feel me and gasps when he feels my slickness. “My god, you’re wet, aren’t you?” He says. I chuckle, but I’m not here for small talk. My hand finds the back of his neck and I pull his mouth to mine. His lips are soft and gentle, kisses delicate at first, but I’m too hungry for that, my tongue enters his mouth and his hands tighten on my hips as I penetrate him. Impatient, I break off the kiss and kiss my way down his chest and stomach, his toned body leaning back to make room for me.

I find him and take him into my mouth in one slow, controlled movement. I turn him so that I can watch my male as I work him. My male has the other female on her knees now. He is doing to her what he did to me with his hands. He is kissing her now, but she is so busy crying out, that she is unable to return his kiss. I chuckle in my throat. The male above me is growing larger in my mouth, throbbing. I work him slowly, all soft lips and smooth tongue, caressing him, taking my time. I’m sure he’s used to fast blowjobs with very little feeling, but these are the ones that men remember. He whispers ‘fucking hell, that’s amazing’ and caresses my hair as I continue to stroke him. I feel him grow larger and larger and his thighs start to tense. I smile as I realise he must be growing near to orgasm, then he pulls me away from him and tells me that he has to taste me.

He lies me on my back and lifts my legs high, spreading me wide. I’m not sure that I’ll be able to orgasm again this way after what my male did, but I’m happy to let this male try. He nestles down between my legs and I have to say, he is rather talented. He uses his lips to stroke at me, his tongue knows exactly where to caress and he draws me into his mouth again and again until I’m crying out and writhing under him, fire building in my blood, desperate for release again. Just as it’s getting closer, he slides a finger into me and hits that sweet spot that my male always finds.

I’m crying out now, so close… not quite there, and my male appears above me. He’s grinning. He slides a hand around my throat and kisses me and the wave hits. White vision, can’t hear anything but ringing, huge wave of tingling across my whole body… wow… just wow… that was something else.

And then… I don’t know where the female has gone, but I simply don’t care now. My male has positioned me on my knees in front of him as he sits on a low table, and it’s clear what he wants, the new male is behind me and all I can think about is that in a brief second I will feel them both. The new male places his hand on my hip and is stroking me, preparing me, and the excitement is building in me. The thought of both of them together is almost too much to bear. And then it begins.

The new male positions himself and is inside me, so very quickly, as I lower my head to my male. The new male begins to move inside me and the feeling of someone else doing that to me is so bizarre, yet such a turn on, that it takes me a second to realise the sound I can hear is an animalistic moaning coming from me. I move closer to my male and cling to him as screams, moans, prayers are torn from me as this continues. The feeling of this new male pounding into me from behind, hard and deep- pushing me harder onto the proud shaft of my male… feeling him deeper down the back of my throat as I try to control it… it’s so overwhelming that I orgasm hard and fast around the cock of this new male, squeezing him tight and bucking against him. I’m so lost to it all that when it’s done I collapse on the bed and can barely move.

The new male beat a hasty retreat and I don’t even know his name, although I’m sure he’ll make himself known in the club.

My male and I have many more plans for Townhouse. I suppose it wasn’t really a full swap, but it was certainly fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *odgerMan
over a year ago

wirral

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Amazing story. We are hoping to pay townhouse a visit in the future x

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Oh my! *fans face*!

That's gorgeous writing!

over a year ago

Wow, what an amazingly well written account from a gorgeous couple. You have a serious talent there, amongst the other ones obviously

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Cold showers all around now! Phew!

Happy to play a tiny part in your erotica xx

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

Brilliant!

over a year ago

" "

Thank you

over a year ago

"Amazing story. We are hoping to pay townhouse a visit in the future x"

Thank you! Oh, you most definitely should. You won’t regret it! We travel for an hour and a half to get there and it is so very worthwhile!

over a year ago

"Oh my! *fans face*!

That's gorgeous writing! "

Aww thanks guys! more to come...

over a year ago

"Wow, what an amazingly well written account from a gorgeous couple. You have a serious talent there, amongst the other ones obviously "

Why thank you! I’m not quite sure what to do with all these compliments, but I certainly do appreciate the lovely feedback! - Mrs xxx

over a year ago

"Cold showers all around now! Phew!

Happy to play a tiny part in your erotica xx"

Thank you for leading us so very beautifully astray!

over a year ago

"Wow "

Thank you

over a year ago

"Brilliant! "

Thanks!!

By *udiguyMan
over a year ago

harrogate

Boiiiiing ... got my rock hard

over a year ago

"Boiiiiing ... got my rock hard"

Glad you enjoyed it!

over a year ago

very evocative, sexy writing...

I share a love of that Morrocan room

over a year ago

"very evocative, sexy writing...

I share a love of that Morrocan room "

Why, thank you!

It’s great to hear you’ve also had the exotic pleasure of the Moroccan room. I’m looking forward to heading back there sometime soon!

over a year ago

Same distance for us as well. Hopefully going with a friend so should be fun xx

Post new Message to Thread