Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jane in Spain

Jump to newest

By *ustJosh92 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Ives

Just got back from a very fun holiday in Spain and I thought I'd share a particularly sexy night with you. I won't use real names because the others aren't on fab.

There was me, my friend Luke, Jane and her friend Louise, staying in a nice villa. Our first night there we had all had a few drinks and decided to go for a late night swim. Jane came down the stairs in her bikini and I was taken aback by how gorgeous she is. She's a bit shorter than me , blonde, slim and her arse and tits looked amazing in her bikini. Anyway the water was freezing so we went up to my balcony as I was in the master bedroom. Jane was still in her bikini and she put her feet up on me , but kept moving them into my pocket. I could see Luke getting annoyed because he likes her a lot , and he walked off to bed. I'd got with Jane in the past and I'd told myself I wouldn't again for Lukes sake , but with her giving me the look and her sexy smile I started to doubt my will power.

At this point Louise went to bed as well and Jane got up. I though she was going to her room but she'd gone into my room and put on my west ham dressing gown, leaving it open so I could still see her sexy body and bikini. I was starting to wonder if this was a dream because this was a fantasy of mine. She stood there and winked at me, waving her index finger at me for me to follow her..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ustJosh92 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Ives

She turned the corner and by the time I entered she was in my bed still smiling at me. It probably took me about 0.3 seconds to forget this was a bad idea. I joined her in bed and we were kissing instantly. She kept taking my hand and moving it where she wanted it, I was underneath her body now exploring her body, how was her skin so smooth?! I unhooked her bra / bikini? and still kissing I stood her up and slid off the gown. She jumped back into bed and pulled me on top of her , moving my hand for me to outside her bikini bottom. I was so turned on I was rock hard and I tried to move her hand down to my dick but she pulled away and smiled again. How long was she going to keep teasing?! I was rubbing her pussy on top of her bikini and she was very wet. I went to pull down her bikini and she pushed me away saying not yet! Then Jane stood up and I panicked thinking she'd changed her mind , but she dropped her bikini bottom to the floor, and with one last smile took my hand and led me back to the balcony...

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow very hot

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Hot keep going

By *ustJosh92 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Ives

She sat down on her chair completely naked and I had to lean down to kiss. Straight away she grabbed my hand and moved it down, I rubbed her pussy and put two fingers inside her. She was moaning like crazy and I was worried about waking the neighbours but it was too hot to stop. She was squirming on her chair and finally put her hands inside my swim shorts before pulling them down and gripping my hard cock. No more teasing, her hand felt amazing on my cock and she pulled my hand away pussy and pushed me back. Leaning forward on her chair she moved closer to me and kissed my tip. I was mesmerized for a second as without warning she took me in her mouth. Christ it was worth the wait, I stood there looking down at the pool and up at the moon as she sucked me slow and deep, cradling my balls as she did. It felt amazing but I didn't want to cum just yet , so I was secretly glad when she stopped and stood up to kiss me. We wrapped around me , our hands all over each other's bodies before she took my hand and led me back into the bedroom...

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

over a year ago

Can’t wait for more

By *ustJosh92 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Ives

Me and Jane fell back into bed together and again she was trying to move my hands down, but this time I wouldn't let her. I started kissing down her body... her neck, her breasts and nipples, down, teasing her by moving up and down her thighs before placing my lips on her pussy. She tasted fucking delicious, I was licking her and she was squirming around the bed. I slid two fingers inside her and that only made her moan more. After a while she reached down and took my hand and placed it under her arse. She kept lifting up and moving my hand further under. Did she want my finger in her asshole? Jane made that decision for me and while I was still licking her pussy she moved my finger right two her hole. I rubbed around before sliding my finger slowly in, she let out a silent cry of pleasure. She was moving more now and I could tell she was close to orgasm, the more she moaned the further I slid my finger in untill I couldn't go deeper, she started panting and stopped moving so I licked faster and after a few seconds she grabbed my head to get get me to stop, out of breath Jane's juices were all over my face...

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

By *ustJosh92 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Ives

Jane, still catching her breath pulled me up to kiss me and reached down to grab my hard dick. She asked if I had a condom and I didn't waste any time jumping up to take one from my suitcase. I put it on and lay next to her, my hands all over her body. She didn't waste any time pulling me on top of her. "Fuck Me!" I wasn't going to say no to that. I slid my dick inside her, it was tight but so wet and inviting. We both let out a moan and I began fucking her slowly , but she said, "no, harder. I began fucking her with deep hard strides and she put her head back on the pillow moaning. I noticed the metal head rest clanging against the wall , and hoped we weren't waking Luke and Louise. All of a sudden she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer to her. I was fucking faster now, and before I knew it she was holding her ankles and lifting her legs in the air asking for it harder. We were both moaning, and with her in this position I starting pounding her pussy, the head rest was banging against the wall but that was the last thing on my mind. Jane went quiet and gripped me tight again, I couldn't hold it in any longer and with one last deep thrust we both came together and collapsed onto each other.

After plenty more fun we eventually fell into a d*unken sleep and when we woke up stayed in bed together for a couple of hours. Jane said "this was a one time thing". I said "Well, that was the third time " We both laughed, I'll leave the final 4 nights of the holiday to your imaginations but let's just say there wasn't a morning I didn't wake up with Jane in my bed.

By *ustJosh92 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Ives

Just read these back and so many mistakes, must learn to proof read haha

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

M9re please