Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

good girl

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So it started with a few messages he dom/top and me, well whatever

A meet was arranged, I set off lingerie underneath and the rest of my outfit in a nondescrip sports bag.

I drove round a few times checking out the house, the neighbours, watch for the twitching curtains, look for somewhere safe to park.

Parked up, check again whos nearby, then the bag, heels, skirt, top wig, makeup, wig and just in case lube, condoms ( you never know)..who would have thought one needed so much.

A final message and instructions

The address..again to confirm and now "the door is open, come in and strip at the door, have nothing on but your lingerie"

not exactly what I had in mind, no "armour", no attempt at dressing as well as I could, just almost naked, but I though Im committed now so have to go ahead.

I went in,put my bag down, stripped and stood there, he came down said "very well, upstairs!"

Into the bedroom, family pics allaround even socks on the floor, "Get on your knees and face" me he said, like a good girl I complied.

"What do you want sissy" he asked and from our messages I knew the correct answer .."your cock sir"

Louder he said! I didnt want to shout but "YOUR COCK SIR" came out of my lips.

I looked him over, no Adonis a T shirt hanging over his belly like a parapet, but Id agreed to come here.

He came closer and said "undo my jeans sissy" I struggled a bit, having to lift his belly from the belt to undo it and then to get fingers to the button for the final release.

Then there it was , not too huge and curved like a scimitar, he could obviously see my eyes light up and said "not yet sissy, tell me again what you want".

I licked my lips, "your cock sir".

"Kiss it" he said. I did, then took it all the way to the base..."oh youve been practicing" he said "good girl", I felt a twinge of pride. Then click as he took the first pic

As I sucked and kissed his cock, his balls, licking round the head and the slit...making love to it I could hear him. "good girl", "cocksucker", "its what you were born to do" and click click click of the phone camera.

I let a mix of pre cum and spit run from my mouth down to the tip of his cock to the base and then licked it up while looking at his face.

another "good girl"

I sucked twisted my head, again and again .."slower" he said "you will have to work for it sissy and no hands!"

He pushed all the way in to gag me..but yes I had been practicing and could take it all in, "OUCH" from him, "mind your teeth, you'll be punished,"

turn round face on the bed!"

I turned and put my face on the fluffy balanket my mind fillling with .."It would be hard to get cum out of this" and then SLAP he hit one cheek and SLAP the other, count he said..it was fine, a bit of a thrill no too sore then my panties were pulled down click, the camera again, my cheeks pulled apart click.

His cock slid up and down between my cheeks slippery from the spit and precum , then no no no..it was in me not just a little..ALL the way in! Him hips against mine pushing me into the bed, trapping me. I wriggled, pulled said "no way, stop" and he did.

I was relieved and angry at the same time. Absolutely no BB and I hadnt even douched, but no time to think he spun me round.."now suck" and pulled my shoulders down.

I looked for a milisecond, could see a ring and then it, his cock was in my face, pushing at my lips then it was in my mouth and to be honest, didnt taste bad and I started sucking again, after a while..it faded only to have that lovely cum/pre cum taste there again and he loved it !

He stopped me , "stand up" he said

"Now milk yourself, wank on my cock".

I did and didnt last long before I covered it with streams of cum tip to base and back again.

"Lick it up!", "now youve dropped some on the carpet..that too".

How low could I go, cock in mouth, in my bum then my mouth....but I wanted him to cum so I could leave, my duties done.

He turned me round again over the bed, made to enter and I said no, in my heart I wanted it I wanted him in me , to cum in me, but no I just couldnt let it happen yet.

I turned back, he said "get on the bed, head over the edge".

So I lay over and he fucked my face..deep this time choking me, ropes of spit and cum on my face when he pulled out and then plunged back in again and again, rubbing me to squeezing my nipples, oh I wanted his cum.

Off the bed, stand, suck my nipples he said.

I sucked him and now squezed his nipples too, a moan..I was getting there.

suck my nipples, I could get almost a whole C cup in my mouth and a gentle bite or two on his nipples got more moans, a hand on his still hard cock was good too. It was slippery I spat on my fingers and rubbed him as I sucked.

He pushed my hand away, to be replaced with his, keep sucking he said as he wanked, his breathing and noises coming faster

on your knees , get ready

I knelt mouth open, hoping to be allowed to suck, but no, he held it a few inches from my mouth , then he came..it seemed like it wasnt to stop almost running out, I knew I wasnt to swallow till allowed I kept my mouth open and click again with the pics.

No swallow I could feel it in my mouth I wanted, needed to swallow.

Pull your panties down, stretch them out..spit that cum in the gusset NOW

There was so much..they were soaked wet , cum everywhere.

Now pull them up

There they were, up against me sticky, wet and he rubbed then forcinf the cum on me

now you will feel like a good girl my cock opened you a little and cum soaked..leave now.

I went down stairs , dressed and walked to the car wet and as a "good girl"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread