Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My married lover

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my lover came over the weekend. It didn’t take long before we were all over each other. Clothes off and we got down too it. Seeing her eyes look at me with my cock in her mouth was amazing. Her hand playing with my balls eventually found its way to my arse. Wow that felt amazing feeling her finger rub my ass. She let me take some photos with my cock in her mouth! Her pussy was so wet. It felt amazing as she came on my cock over and over. Every now and then she’d suck my cock to get all the juices off and we would then share it when we kissed. Sometimes she would spit in my mouth as she sat back on my cock. For a good few minutes I was imagining her riding me with another cock deep down her throat. I filled her up with cum. Then a few hours later we was at it again and as I was fucking her from behind there was cum from earlier all over my cock. I was imagining it to be someone else’s cum. Got me going loads and I eventually pushed as deep as I could and unloaded a second time inside her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope there is more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread