Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How it all started!!

Jump to newest

By *oxysarah OP   Couple
over a year ago

paignton

Iv alway wonted to share Foxy but she was not having any of it. Like most men I would love to share her back in those days. Foxy was a plain Jane but under neath I new she was hot and even could be a slut. I tried all the usual thing to get her to come around to my way of thinking, talking about it when we are fucking or the best time is when she sucking my cock. I would say to her how I would love to see her sucking antother guy cock, filling her mouth.

She did say any thing but she seam to suck me harder and when I was saying it as I fuck her she seam to enjoy it , coming harder than she cum before. The next step was to get her to dress sexy so on a shopping trip I was pointing out low top and sexy underwear. To my surprise she when to try some tops on and even came out to show my.

It was nice to see foxyed large breasts on show,even the guy that are standing waiting was having a good look, witch made me horny!!

She came out of the changing room and said there not for me and walked off. This is going to be hard than I though!! Over a cup of coffe I ask her did she see the guy looking at her when she came from the changing room, she said she did and to my surprise she said she enjoyed it. I told her men loved looking at large breasts in low tops, she just smiled and finish her coffee. On our way back to the car foxy said she forgotten some thing and said you go to the car and I will see you there. On her return I could see she had a lot more bags I said get any thing nice, no she replied. One night in bed foxy was sucking away on my cock mmm very nice I said

I told her when the guy was looking at her when she came out of the changing room it turned me on. She took my cock from her mouth and said did it!!

Yes they could not talk there eyes off your tits.ask

My cock went back in her mouth. How do people fine theses guy she ask. As she continued to blow me I told her that you can chat online on a night out.

I when on to tell how some men shear the wife’s/partners becucse they like to watch. Fuck me hard she suddenly shouted. From behind!!

Her pussy was wetter then it’s ever been has I pushed in her cream came out. Fuck me, think about me fucking a guy as you fuck me. God iv never see her like this, could my plan be working?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope there is more to come in this

over a year ago

loving this and so want to hear more

over a year ago

Go on

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great start....

By *oxysarah OP   Couple
over a year ago

paignton

In the morning nothing was said about the night before except Foxy said she like to go out for a drink after work and would meet me atfter work at the bar we some time go to, I agreed a time and off I went to work. She text me at 5pm to remind me that we was meeting and said she had a surprise for me.

Me mind when in to over drive, was she planing a meet? Had she come round to my way of thinking?

I finish work and raced to the bar, as I entered I was looking around for her. Couldn’t see her, maybe she’s late. There was a woman sat at the bar with her back to me but sat side on stall. Her black stocking leg-took & hight heels took my eye.

He skirt was sort and I could just see the tops of her stockings. I wasn’t the only one having a look, as I look around the bar one or two guy was enjoying her leg to. I texted foxy where are you? I’m at the bar.

Foxy so am i! As l look up the woman at the bar trun round. It was foxy,my wife dress like iv never see her dress before. I went over to her, don’t say any thing she said, buy me a drink. Iv been here enjoying the guys in the bar looking at me, do you like the way I’m dress? Well yes I said. Do you like those guy looking at your wife? Yes I replied. My cock was getting hard by now. She nocked back her drink and told me, I going to the loo, I won’t you to watch me as I walk a cross the floor & watch to see if an of the guys are looking at me. Ok I said. She got of the stalk &and walked slow over the floor. This can’t be my foxy? I look to see how meany of the guy was looking at her, all of them was the answer. Before she when thought the door she looked back at us all and smiled. One guy even wink at me. Standing there think she going to get a good fucking when we get home. Then I recovered a text. I need fucking now!! come to the loo. I walk to the loo hoping the guy are not look at me but I think they new that was going on. In the loo she pul me in and pushed my head straight to her pussy. Lick it now!! She shouted

Fuck it was wet, dripping!! My tongue lick up her cream as she pulled her pussy lips up tight and was playing with her clit, she love that. Was those guy watching me? Yes I replied how meany? All of them I said. She wank her pussy harder as I said that.

Did it make you hard she asked. Yes very. Did I look like a slut? You did I told her, again as I said it she speeed up her fingers then she pulled my face in her pussy and came over it. Fuck I’m coming hard!!

As her pussy pump out her cream I lick it up,cleaning her well. She then took my face in her hand & licked it clean. Right now you must fuck me hard for behind, but you must do in very hard & as you are doing it I’m going to think it noe of the young guy out in the bar. My dreams am are coming true I was thinking.she bent over with her hands around each ankles I pulled down her panties and fuck her so hard. I coming I told her. Come over my asshole she demanded. Foxy as never ask me to do that before, she was not like that when it come to sex.

Come on splash my asshole with your spunk so I can show my husband. Well this sent me over the to and I did that her wonted. I pulled and cloves her cheek around my cock and exploded. We quickly sorted our salfes out and left the bar. We drove home in silence. When we got in she told me she wonted to chat on line with some guys & for me to sort it and with that she when to bed. Before you know it I was on line, set up an account ready for her. In the morning she ask me if l he’d done it.

Yes it’s all ready for you, ok we can just see if I like is and see how it go’s ok? Yes ok I replied.

I will go on there to night she said ok was my reply.

Foxy went to get ready for work, when she came down she was wearing one of her low cut top,witch I was very surprised, it showed her tits off nicely.

That evening she was on line looking at the guys and some woman/couples. She start to chat with a few guy and seam to be ending it. One guy was a doctor not to far away from us. Over the next few week they wear chatting away. Then one night she was on line and out of the blue he as if he could come over now!! She tire to me and said he wonts to come over now, what do you think? I’m ok with it as long as you are I replied. Fuck it lm going for it.

Well this is it there no going back I’m just about to share my wife. By this time it was very late. Foxy had shower ad put on some underwear that iv never see before. That’s nice I said, new? Yes she replyed

Around 1am there was a nock on the door. Foxy was on the bed in the bed room. I went to the door, open it and there was this young guy in he’s late 20s

I invited him in and told him she in the bedroom showed him the way. I was standing in the door way watch foxy fussing this young guy,my cock was geting hard as he rain he’s hands over her body.

As they kissed she open he’s pants and pulled out he’s cock. Sitting on the bed she took he’s sort but thick cock in her mouth. As she sucked she look to my eyes only stopping now and again to talk to me.

This is what you wonted is it, to see me sucking on another guy cock? Yes l replied has I took out my owen cock and started to wank it. You are turning me in to a cock sucking slut? That that you won’t me to be ? Oh yes l replied. Then the young guy ask her if her would sit on he’s face, he said it was a some thing he liked very much. As she sat on he’s face she cuck he’s cock at the same time, it didn’t take long for him to shoot he’s country in her mouth. She told he’s to make her come with he’s tongue.

I was close to coming my self and as foxy sat on him she play with her tits looking at me I shot my lot over the wall and floor. I sat down on the bed room chair and watch as this young guy went on to fuck

In front of my eyes. She was crying out to him harder harder!! Fuck me. What a nite! This was only the start. But now she had the tast and there no going back. For our next meet she choose a black guy. I new she had been out with a black guy be fore me but I didn’t know she was so in black cock till our

Secon meet. That when I saw what it’s like to see black cock in my wife’s mout and pussy.

over a year ago

Tell us all about it

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Pandora's box is well and truely open - more to come, no doubt about that!!

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Great read. Very horny.

By *oxysarah OP   Couple
over a year ago

paignton

So with first meet out of the way I was thing how I would love to see her with black cock in her holes.

I’d remember she when out with a black guy long before me. I text her: what about a black guy for your next meet? Seamed like a long time when she texted back, so I thought it was going to be a no!!

Ping she text back.your text made me horny & wet, I had to go to the loo and bring my salf off. Yes I will love so big black cock!! I when strait on line and found a black guy 40 but he looked log younger.

When foxy got home I showed her he’s photo.

She message him strait away and after a few days the meet was one. I booked hotel near us, he was coming up by train. On the day we booked in to the hotel at 2pm. She told me to shave her underarms legs and pussy. Foxy had never had a shaved pussy be for. I did what I was told and once her pussy was done she said now lick it but not to hard lm saving it for him!! My tongue lick up and down, I’ve her clit

STOP!! She shouted I don’t won’t to come now,

It’s hes job to do that she demanded. Foxy then got dressed it to a summer dress with new pink and black underwear and heels. She was to change into some thing more sluty when we got back. At train station she got out and sat in the back of the car and I went in to meet him. He texted to say he was here and he was just coming out. We shook hand and chat on the way back to the car. Back at the car he got in the back with foxy and they kissed and hugged. I got in Angela adjusted the mirror so I could se them both. How was your journey she ask

Fine was he replyed. He told her she looked very sex and she had lovely body. I could see he’s hand on her thigh and he stated kissing her as we left the car park. How and again i was her looking at me in the mirror and smiling. Oh he’s pulled my pants to one side and he’s black finger are playing with my pussy she told me. I was rock hard in my pants.

Mmm he’s wet finger is now rubbing my asshole.

Looking in the mirror I could see one of she tits was out and her nipple was long and hard. God he’s good, better than you, a real man. We pulled into the hotel car park so she made herself decent.

They walk in like they where together and I just follow on behind. Foxy sit on a couch with him and told me to get some drinks. We sat around chatting

For about 20mins then she told him she was going to the room to get change and she would text my husband whe I’m ready. She got up and lent of him and kiss him, has she did so her tits nearly pop from her dress. As we waited I ask him was he going to fuck my wife hard yes was he’s reply very. I going to make love to her pussy with my tongue to.

Have you ever see a black guy fucking a wire woman before he asked. NO well you are in for a treat ha said then I riceved a text it read I’m ready to be fuck by a big black man!!

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey