Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fishermen's tales

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't know if anyones heard about the one that got away but...

I went out last week.on one of those perfect sunny days we've been having. I decided to take my rod and head to the sea. A nice spot I know that's on the end of a fairly well contained beach. Great view and you can catch fish too.

There is a small cafe close by and plenty of people enjoying the weather in shorts and shirts and the odd bikini...great view all round.

So I head upto a rocky outcrop away from the Crowd and get my rod out for a few casts. All the while scanning the beach and coastline see if there was anything to catch my eye.

And there was....just as I'd layer eyes on this brunette who I assumed to be mid to late 30s and her husband. I noticed a guy with a nice camera sat pretty close to me on the beach looking in the same direction right toward this couple. I couldn't tell if she was looking at us but we were both definately looking at her..sat further on up the beach. Her hair was dark and contrast against her skin and floral dress which even at a distance revealed some of the shape of her body. We both watched her as she dientily tiptoed down the shingle and took a paddle.

I didn't have sunglasses on and must have just been looking at her for 4 or 5 gos on my rod. Getting all worked up into a bit of a sweat and the guy with the camera began to walk up the beach..quite slowly. my attention turned wholly from fishing to my swelling cock I pulled my zip down and let it pop out.

I don't know if anyone could see but it felt like the right thing to do as I watched her lying head back in the sun..her very long legs spread slightly apart.neck and thighs exposed to the sun and breeze. I couldn't tell the angle but I'm sure the guy turned and took a photo of her from what would have been right in front of her. I was wondering if he could see her cunt.

I decided I'd follow the guy and just go and walk past. No one would say anything to a fisherman.most of them are probably perverts anyway.

So I out my cock away and I walked on up the beach and as I got closer see was really hot and I nodded to her and her husband and she wasent waring knickers...I saw right up between her legs but didn't linger long enough and went and pretended like I was trying to catch a fish for a bit.

I was definitely not the only pervert on the beach because two women on paddle boards stopped almost right where the guy had stopped and pretended they were chatting but I saw them copping a look...

I went back to my spot after a couple of minutes. I wanted to be blatent but I just mumbled about its a lovely day for it in passing amd she had her legs wide open and her breasts exposed from her bikini top . She looked so hot and I think she even responded to my comment but I couldn't hear her, my head was spinning from sexual arousal.

I went back to my spot on the rocks, pondering on what I'd just seen. I had a little go on my rod but my heart wasn't in it. I pull my zip down again and this time let my hand stay with my hard on as it swelled and grew and exposed into the sea air.

I don't know if she or anyone saw anything of what I was doing but the couple began to pick up thier things and head in my direction..

Tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes good start

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So the couple were moving towards where I was and I still had my cock out in a bit of a state when another couple start to head in my direction heading straight for me cutting off my delightfully attired hottie and her man.

As this new couple approach I make an executover decision to crouch a bit between casts and hide my erection...it was a good idea as they began to grill me on local fishing spots. I told them about the shark I caught last week managing to invert my posture to avoid protrusion.

The hottie and hubby had set up right in my field of vision and she got her tits out in front of me as I was talking to this other couple telling them how big it was. She was laughing and her massive smile belied a wicked intent. She did have a big sexy mouth. I managed to get back to my perch and was greeted with a peach of a pussy. As soon as the couple walked past she had opened her legs to reveal herself to me.

Her pubic mound held an inviting dark well trimmed bush the shape of her posture highlighting the features of her fleshy outer lips.

Like nectar to a bee.

I had my cock out i dont know if she could see but id was oozing with precum and dripping into the sea.

To be honest my adrenaline was going and my legs were shaking a bit. I had a few more casts and nearly ended up snagging my foreskin on a treble hook so I used to opportunity to go and tell them and break the ice.

Up close she was a very attractive woman. Her nipples were tight and bright pink and her features had a mischievous aire about them. She was flirtatious and curious about what I was up to and wanted to know if I used maggots.

Her husband was sat right by her and didn't bat an eyelid when I talked to his wife and stared right at her pussy telling her how horny it was making me.

Her legs were really long and she was sat casually, thighs wide apart teasing me with her body.

Partly out of nerve and partly out of politeness I offered to to get them both a drink and went off to get them. I coulent help wondering as I Qued what some of the local ale bottles might look like in her cunt. I had a quick check down to make sure my penis haven't accidentally exposed itself.

When I got back mr was taking photos and we noticed another guy checking out our corner of the beach....she was a bit of a head turner to be honest.

I had a good chat with them both and we got on great amidst the sexual tension and I would have liked to have let her have a go on my tackle but I went back on up to my spot half hoping she might follow me into the long grass.

Sometimes fishing isn't all about catching a fish. But most would consider that one that got away.

Better luck next time.

Might catch a bass...

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That sounds like a fun day out!We had a uncanny similar experience lol, can't wait to hear the next installment!

Post new Message to Thread