Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Don’t say a word....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a little fantasy of mine, hope you like it too.

Turning off the ignition I reach to the passenger seat for my phone, unlocking it my thumb tracks instinctively for the Internet icon, fab is still open, then to messages, my heart pounding as I double check. Yep number 18, that’s the one, your address along with your lengthy directions explicit instruction ‘don’t Knock, just come in and don’t say a fucking word!’.

Reaching back pressing the lock button on the key fob as I walk from the car to your door the lights flash and the locks clunk, my head is full of doubts, am I really going to just walk into a strangers home?, is this all a prank and you’ve just given me a random address? All the while my cock is starting to swell at the though of what is to come.

Shaking slightly as I reach for the door handle, it’s cold metal chills my fingers as my hand clasps around it. Pushing it down and slowly teasing the door inwards, that’s when all my doubts are shoved aside. I’m greeted to the sight of you sat in the middle of the 4th stair up your knees spread giving me a full view of you between your parted dressing gown,

Closing the door behind me I almost break your rule and say ‘hi’ but I stop myself before the sound leaves my lips, you stand and move to meet me, without saying a word, you kiss my passionately, our soft wet tongues lightly brushing together my hand gravitates to your waist and yours straight to my now rock hard throbbing cock gripping it through my trousers.

I’m so turned on caressing and gently squeezing your soft breasts, the feeling interjected by your hard nipples brushing my fingers through the silky gown.

Reaching down between your legs my middle finger slides down under you, your pussy is so wet, bringing it back up a little my fingertip finds your clit all hard and swollen as I gently move the hood of skin over it, lightly and rhythmically working, occasionally reaching back under to wet my finger. All the while your hands have been scrambling at my belt, and are now prying my throbbing cock out over the top of my boxers, you groan ‘mmmm’ and you pull away from me.

You take a few steps back to the stairs and bend over pulling your gown up over your waist exposing yourself, knowing exactly what you want I step forward taking hold of my cock the tip sticky with clear precum, I navigate the tip into you, feeling you stretch around me as I push slowly in, then back out, my cock now glistening because of you, with each push allowing me to get just that tiny bit deeper.

I reach up my fingers brush the back of your head as I grab a handful of your hair and gently pull my cock now dripping allowing me full length deep thrusts into you. My other hand reaching under squeezing your breast, you can tell I’m gettting close as with each thrust my breathing is getting harder and is quickening.

Your hand reaches down and frantically rubs your now aching swollen clit, your breathing is quickening too and at that your fingers brush my balls, it’s enough to send me over the edge.

I pull your hair harder and squeeze your breast hard as I push deep into you my entire body tensing up and relaxing with each squirt of cum I pump into you,

As my cock throbs, your hand expertly works your clit until you tense up, pushing hard back against me holding your breath you groan..

After a few seconds of the pair of us panting, me still inside you, you push me gently off you, turn to me. And reach for the door handle, I’m frantically doing up the fly and button on my trousers and fastening my belt, as you hold the door ajar you give me a peck on the lips before tilting your head to the side pointing to the door that is slowly opening, indicating It was time for me to leave. And without a word I do.........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread