Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Full bladder masturbation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else (male or female) get off on this? I assume what I experience is similar to female ejaculation.

One of my favourite things is to wake up feeling horny and needing to pee. Then the fun begins.

I run myself a bath and down a pint of water. I pour another for drinking in the bath. I’m having to focus to hold it in now - that full bladder feeling is exhilerating.

The bath is ready now so I get in. The need to pee has taken over. I’m flaccid now so I stroke myself - gently and delicately to arouse sensation then more firmly until I’m fully erect. The need to pee has subsided as my body is now geared up to cum. I down the second pint of water. My bladder stretches, the anticipation builds.

After 10-15 minutes I’m ready. I focus my fingers on the very tip of my cock and work faster until I feel the need to urinate. My body is confused - do I need to pee or cum? I use the palm of my hand to slide over the entrance to my urethra, rotating faster and faster. I don’t want to cum yet. I don't know what's coming. Hopefully pee.

At first the pee squirts unpredictably but I stop stroking and allow a temporary stream. Sweet relief. I’m still erect. I tense myself and stop the flow. I want to masturbate again. I stroke my cock along its length and the desire to pee subsides as I become more aroused.

Each time my body gears up to release, I'm unsure whether I'll pee or come. Or will both happen at almost the same time?

It's a lottery how long each session will last but I know how it'll end - cumming hard over my warm, pee-soaked body. The combined satisfaction of empty balls and an empty bladder is bliss.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This thread is taking the piss!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone else (male or female) get off on this? I assume what I experience is similar to female ejaculation.

One of my favourite things is to wake up feeling horny and needing to pee. Then the fun begins.

I run myself a bath and down a pint of water. I pour another for drinking in the bath. I’m having to focus to hold it in now - that full bladder feeling is exhilerating.

The bath is ready now so I get in. The need to pee has taken over. I’m flaccid now so I stroke myself - gently and delicately to arouse sensation then more firmly until I’m fully erect. The need to pee has subsided as my body is now geared up to cum. I down the second pint of water. My bladder stretches, the anticipation builds.

After 10-15 minutes I’m ready. I focus my fingers on the very tip of my cock and work faster until I feel the need to urinate. My body is confused - do I need to pee or cum? I use the palm of my hand to slide over the entrance to my urethra, rotating faster and faster. I don’t want to cum yet. I don't know what's coming. Hopefully pee.

At first the pee squirts unpredictably but I stop stroking and allow a temporary stream. Sweet relief. I’m still erect. I tense myself and stop the flow. I want to masturbate again. I stroke my cock along its length and the desire to pee subsides as I become more aroused.

Each time my body gears up to release, I'm unsure whether I'll pee or come. Or will both happen at almost the same time?

It's a lottery how long each session will last but I know how it'll end - cumming hard over my warm, pee-soaked body. The combined satisfaction of empty balls and an empty bladder is bliss."

Very hot

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is anyone else into this?

By *ionsationalMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Bump... created a new profile because I hated my username. Would love to chat to other people into this.

By *ionsationalMan
over a year ago

Hereford

[Removed by poster at 21/08/18 18:17:47]

By *ornyspiceCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Think I need a pee pee

By *dy635guyMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I certainly enjoy pleasuring myself on a full bladder as well as other aspects of pee holding, desperation and peeing/wetting.

By *iptopMan
over a year ago

north of newcastle

"Bump... created a new profile because I hated my username. Would love to chat to other people into this."
a very horny feeling

By *dy635guyMan
19 weeks ago

Lincoln

I think it's because the muscles and nerve endings connected with reproduction also play a part in bladder control. I certainly enjoy playing with myself when I need the toilet.

By *oxy502Man
18 weeks ago

doncaster

I just love holding my pee and being desperate

Post new Message to Thread