Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am alone tonight and looking for female company. This is purportedly the best gay club in town and I am perched at the bar looking out at the dance floor. I’m not usually a club person but tonight I fancied meeting a sexy girl and kissing her till my lips are bruised.

There is a girl on the dance floor who is dancing alone, gyrating her hips and pulsing to the music, her eyes closed. When they open I see how dark they are, dark chocolate glinting at me, almost black in the dim light of the club. But not expressionless. She motions to me, bending her full, bee-stung lips into a daring invitation of a smile.

I can hardly resist those eyes, though her figure is a fairly tempting proposition too. She is a classic hourglass, her tits round, full and pert, her waist nipped in to a sexy curve and round hips followed by a peachy bum wiggling sensuously to the beat. It’s a shape that I can’t resist, let alone the long waves of inky hair that will feel so good fisted in my hands, or the long, tan legs. She is wearing a dress of some kind that I barely notice, it is arbitrary on that body.

She knows I am looking and grins wickedly, part admonishment and part blatant sexuality. As if to say, stop objectifying me and come fuck.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please do continue looking forward to reading more.

over a year ago

Got me wanting more!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Yes...........

Sounds promising.....