Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hot summer night

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was just past midnight on a warm summers night when I stumbled home from the local after one too many shots on top of more than a few JDs. Always a good crowd in there, not a place to pull but then I’m not the pulling type.

I found the lock and opened the front door kicking off my heels “

God it’s warm in here” I said to myself

My mobile vibrates in the pocket of my white skinny jeans, I ignore it for the moment and throw open the French windows of my bedroom to let in some air, ridiculous really as it’s just as hot and sticky outside.

I lay down on the bed and retrieved my phone.

“Good night? “

“Yes ta” I reply with the customary smiley face.

Mr Grey and I had been exchanging naughty messages for what seemed like an eternity yet had never met. Life can’t always be fun filled!

“It’s a warm one” he replied “ too hot to sleep ??”

“Too right ??”

“So what you got in mind? ??”

My thoughts went immediately to the pics he’d sent over the past months and the steamy messages attached- funny how hot summer days/nights makes one horny. Feeling a slight cool breeze brush across my skin as I removed my clothes and lay clad only in white lacy push up bra and matching panties.

“Sleeping naked & with French doors wide open I guess “ is my reply “ unless you have other ideas ?” I flirt, nipples hardening at the thought of some fun with Mr Grey & a dampness growing between my legs, my clit beginning to throb with anticipation. Combination of the weather and the alcohol.

“I can be there in an hour ??” his response is almost immediate.

My sensible self screamed another time waster but my naughty side replied “I’ll be waiting ??”

There was a fast & furious exchange of messages, post code etc finally topped off with “On my way ??”

I trembled a little as I hastily lit some candles in my bedroom and slipped my phone into the docking station, selecting a suitable play list.

Ping! Hope you’ve got something cool to drink? Lol or something more tasty ??

Think I can cover both with a little assistance I shakily reply, nerves kicking in.

“He’s leading you on” stated my sensible self.

“No he’s on his way” replied the sexy seductress I normally managed to keep in check. “You need to shower girl or you’ll peak too soon ??”

Ping! Sat nav says 20mins, hope you’re ready ?? lol just a little nervous now but in a good way”

The seductress won, I stripped off my underwear and took a quick shower, the jets of water and soapy suds setting all my nerve endings on fire with the anticipation of some hot steamy passion filled sex, it had been a while lol

Do I carry on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Please do. Promising start.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

Beautifully written

over a year ago

Looking forward to reading more

over a year ago

Please do

By *ausonbouMan
over a year ago

South Wales

Don't stop. It's a short journey

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

It was just past midnight on a warm summers night when 

This sounds like an opening line to a new Meatloft song, or is it just me been old.

over a year ago

My inner temptress came to the fore. I slipped into a pair of black satin and lace French knickers, matching Lacey bra barely containing my ample breasts then let a black satin chemise slip over my head and down my tingling body. A quick spray of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle & I was ready.

Ping! Just locking up car xx

Ping!! Nervous?? Xx

With shaking hands I sent my reply “very”

“You’re playing with fire” whispered my sensible self.

“Gotta be in it to win it!! “ quipped the temptress.

“Click” I heard the garden gate open and close, my heart racing. I scanned the patio, fairy lights providing subtle lighting, citronella candle flame dancing on the table, French doors wide open with king sized bed on display, cool crisp cotton sheets pulled back and an array of pillows arranged for comfort.

“Too late to go back” sniped my conscience.

“Too right” sighed the temptress.

And there he was, all 6’3” of him, blonde just as his profile had said, buff but not too toned, dressed in casual shorts, loose T and bassies, looking far younger than I’d expected.

“Too young for you!” barked my conscience

“ Well,We’ll see” came the husky reply.

“Well hello there” he smiled

“Hi” came my nervous reply, I could feel myself blushing at how ridiculous I must look. “What would you like to drink?”

“Something chilled would be nice”

Drinks poured nervously into tall glasses filled with ice, very large JD in mine, Coke in Mr Greys.

I returned to the patio to see him sat comfortably at the patio table, casual conversation begun, how private and quaint my place was, what sort of day we’d both had and the obvious typically English subject of the weather. All the time gradually relaxing in each other’s company yet sexual tension growing.

“He’s being polite” sniped my conscience and my inner temptress stepped back into the shadows in defeat.

Then I felt a tingle as Mr Greys foot just brushed my tanned leg.

“Can I use your little boys room?” he asked

“Sure” I hastily replied “First door on the right” I pointed towards the French doors.

“He’s getting ready to leave, hate to say I told you so” sneered my conscience.

My temptress retreated further into the shadows.

I stood barefoot and casually busied myself with a calming cigarette and feigned browsing the floral tubs dotted around the patio.

“I’d quit while your ahead girl, give the guy a break and let him go home to bed” the words were ringing in my ears as I suddenly felt his presence behind me. A warm hand slipped around my ample waist and moist warm lips gently kissed my shoulders

“Still nervous?” he breathed as his lips caressed my neck, warm breath sending tingles through my body.

“Very “ breathed my seductress, slowly tiptoeing from her hiding place. Deft fingers brushed the satin of my chemise, barely covering my arse and began caressing my arse. Temptress turned to face Mr Grey

“Are you sure?” she questioned nervously

“Never more so” he replied pulling me to him and kissing me deeply. Suddenly I felt his ample erection pressing into my midrift and my French knickers becoming damp. His kisses getting more passionate our tongues entwined as his fingers slipped beneath the satin and began stroking my rapidly moistening pussy lips.

Do I go on? Maybe a little too vanilla for most

over a year ago

It's good like the build up more please

By *awn-riderMan
over a year ago

Home

Great story well written and please do carry on x

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

As his long fingers tenderly played with my pussy, gently teasing my clit with soft finger tips his tongue filled my mouth. Unable to resist I softly & gently sucked in on it a demonstration of my oral skills whilst my fingers firmly stroked his throbbing cock, eagerly awaiting my touch, they teased the tip, playing in the wetness of his pre cum oozing through his shorts. My free hand running through is blonde sun bleached tresses, playing with it twirling teasingly in my fingers as I barely touch his ear he sighs deeply.

Passions rising he takes my hand with fingertips warmand sticky from his crotch and breaks free from our kiss. Silently he leads me in through the French windows to the candle lit bedroom still warm and humid from the days sunshine.

He pulls me to him again and begins to kiss his way down my body through the satin of my chemise leaving a damp trail from his wet mouth, his fingers stroking my spine sending that familiar tremors through my body, culminating between my legs in my now soaking French knickers. He firmly grips my buttocks lifting the hem of my chemise and pulls my pussy to his mouth, where he bigots to kiss my well trimmed mouth, taking deep breaths of smell of my juices beginning to trickle from my eagerly awaiting pussy.

More?

over a year ago

over a year ago

"It was just past midnight on a warm summers night when 

This sounds like an opening line to a new Meatloft song, or is it just me been old. "

Guessing we’re of a similar age lol

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Definitely more xxxx

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Oh god yes please

over a year ago

His kisses featherlight on my inner thighs tease and taunt, my fingers in his hair grip firmer as I push him deeper, hips involuntarily thrusting up to meet his soft sensuous mouth.

Mr Grey looks up at me as he stands, one finger to his lips as to say “No words”. His hands reach down and with one swift movement he removes my chemise. I stand there feeling exposed, never confident with my body I try to protest, he whispers in my ear “No” His lips are back on my neck, his breath sending shivers down my spine and his hands stroking and brushing lightly over my exposed skin. My senses reeling “Just enjoy” the seductress whispers “It will be our turn next”

His warm wet mouth reaches my cleavage, enhanced by the lacy bra, my nipples on fire and aching for a mere touch whether with lips or fingers, standing proud screaming out for attention. Mr Grey looks up and smiles, licking his lips, he gently pushes down the cups of my bra to reveal my pert nipples. His tongue licks slowly around the aureole of my nipples driving me wild as he flicks each one in turn before blowing softly

“OMG “ breathes my conscience

“Oh yes!!” Silently screams the temptress

“Beautiful “ whispers Mr Grey

Do I carry on?

over a year ago

His kisses featherlight on my inner thighs tease and taunt, my fingers in his hair grip firmer as I push him deeper, hips involuntarily thrusting up to meet his soft sensuous mouth.

Mr Grey looks up at me as he stands, one finger to his lips as to say “No words”. His hands reach down and with one swift movement he removes my chemise. I stand there feeling exposed, never confident with my body I try to protest, he whispers in my ear “No” His lips are back on my neck, his breath sending shivers down my spine and his hands stroking and brushing lightly over my exposed skin. My senses reeling “Just enjoy” the seductress whispers “It will be our turn next”

His warm wet mouth reaches my cleavage, enhanced by the lacy bra, my nipples on fire and aching for a mere touch whether with lips or fingers, standing proud screaming out for attention. Mr Grey looks up and smiles, licking his lips, he gently pushes down the cups of my bra to reveal my pert nipples. His tongue licks slowly around the aureole of my nipples driving me wild as he flicks each one in turn before blowing softly

“OMG “ breathes my conscience

“Oh yes!!” Silently screams the temptress

“Beautiful “ whispers Mr Grey

Do I carry on?

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

over a year ago

Once again he looks deep into my eyes as he gently took a breast in his hand and put my exposed nipple to his lips first a kiss, then a lick then the whole nipple went into his warm wet mouth,as he sucked softly, my knees trembled and I felt a warm tickle of my juices trail down my inner thighs. My pussy was screaming out to be filled and my clit was demanding some serious attention.

“Please” both my inner temptress & conscience screamed in unison.

Mr Grey must of heard though I don’t recall actually saying the word out loud, he once again stood before me, the damp patch and bulging erection very evident now.

The temptress won and the my conscience gave in willing to her demands as I dropped to my knees and gently released Mr Greys throbbing cock from the confines of his shorts. I stared with utter adoration at the glorious hardest cock I’d seen for a while. My mouth watered and I locked my lips as I lost myself in his eyes, my tongue softly licking around the end of his cock, sticky with pre cum. Slowly down the entire 8inches of hardness to the taut balls below. I felt his knees trembling as I my tongue slowly made its way back to the dripping tip before taking him into my warm wet mouth, inch by glorious inch. Mr Greys fingers gently entwined in my long dark hair has he began to control the depth & speed his cock went into my hungry mouth. I steady myself with one hand wrapped behind his knees and the other stroking his pert buttocks. I look up to see him staring dreamily as he fucked my mouth with long slow strokes, getting a little deeper with each one. I amazed myself with the depth he achieved before my gag reflex took hold. This was just too much, Mr Grey pulled his cock clear of my mouth and let his hot sticky cum fly over my face and boobs.

“I’m sorry about that” he apologised “ I’m surprised I held out as long as I did. God you’re hot “ he sighed.

There’s more if anyone’s interested?

Post new Message to Thread