Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Almost caught in the act

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever been caught or almost caught? When was the closest or riskiest?

For me it was when I was much younger, me and my sisters best mate had been texting and flirting and it got quite dirty. A few days later my mum was out with my sister so I text her mate and told her to get round fast. She came round and we started kissing straight away. I took her into the living room and sat her on the couch! I then took my cock out and told her to suck it, which she happily did and she took it well! The girl had skills!

After a few minutes of her sucking my head I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled her pants off and let her continue sucking my cock while I fingered her. She was soaking and dripping on the couch! It was amazing!

I sat on the couch next to her and told her to straddle me. She climbed on sliding her soaking pussy down my throbbing cock and began fucking me. We’d wanted it for so long that she didn’t hold back and was slamming herself onto me.

She kept riding and riding and we had our tongues in each others mouth! She told me she was going to cum and so I grabbed her ass to make the last few thrusts deeper and more intense.

Just as I could see she was about to orgasm I released myself and shot a thick load of cum in her pussy. It felt so good filling her up after wanting to do so for so long!

Just as she finished moaning and collapsed on me we heard the key in the front door turning! She jumped off me so fast and managed to get her knickers and her jeans back up and sit on the wet patch on the couch to cover it.

When my mum and sister came in I told them that she’d come to borrow some books for research. Apparently they’d forgot something and left after getting what they needed.

We breathed a sigh of relief that we’d only just managed to not get caught! She commented that her knickers were soaking with the mixture of both of us. As she got up to leave I rubbed her pussy through her jeans to make her knickers even wetter.

Later than night we were texting again arranging another fuck. She sent me a message saying that she was in bed naked, had her knickers in her hand smelling them and was fucking her pussy with her dildo thinking about our fuck!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow. Great story.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

A well told experience. Not sure we've got any

over a year ago

Very horny

over a year ago

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

over a year ago

I was caught having sex in the Botanical Gardens in Edinburgh many many years ago with an ex. We went home to finish off.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We get caught all the time, it's what we like best, our best one was a few years ago, late at night at a local beauty spot, fully naked on a picnic table, went on for about 30 minutes of us fucking hard in front of about 20 guys, who were wanking about what we were doing, they helped out by aiming torches to make it easier for everyone to see and even held her ankles up and open for me so I could get really deep, they kept a look out for the cops and were well behaved and polite, not touching because we asked them not to, but someone did steal her knickers.

over a year ago

Mine is the classic from my youth , met a girl at a party, back to hers. We started outside and when we went indoors and resumed fun on the sofa we woke her father who came downstairs to investigate the noise.

Cue hasty exit by me, trousers in one hand, shoes in the other.

Mike

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

I was with a girl, back in the 70’s. Her mum had broken a toe by dropping a milk bottle on it so hubby took her to hospital in Winchester, 20 miles away. Cue the opportunity to enjoy some fun with P.

We were on the settee fondling, kissing and gradually losing our clothing. We decided that we would take the opportunity to fuck and out came the condom and I entered her lovely wet pussy, really enjoying ourselves. In the middle of this fun, we heard the car pull up. Cue frantic pulling on of clothing and nonchalant expressions.

Her parents entered and saw that we were being “good”. Her dad asked what we had been up to but of course we replied watching tv. He made conversation for a good hour before seeing me to front door, and told me he knew exactly what this rampant squaddie had been up to, closing the door on me.

Walking back up to barracks I then decided that I had to get rid of the uncomfortable condom that was still on my now scrunched up cock, which wasn’t easy in the cold weather, ouch!!!!!

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Got caught by my mum and dad balls deep in our neighbors daughter.

By *obearCouple
over a year ago

Derby

Complicated story.. my now wife used to live upstairs from me añd my ex wife We was having sex for a few years it was easy just to sneak upstairs now and again for some fun anyway 1 night I thought I had locked the door on the Yale lock.well I had just finished inside my neighbour when I heard the door go I just managed to pull my trousers up just as my wife walked in the door to see her friend..close call very close.

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Years ago me and my then girlfriend were at it one morning when we came up for air we found my mum had left us both a drink on the bedside cabinet

By *utdoor29Man
over a year ago

paisley

Me and my girlfriend where driving back from the top of Scotland after a weekend in a hotel.On the way home she started playing with my cock I got horny instantly I pulled over in a lay by covered by trees from the road.we both got out the car I opened the boot sat her on the edge and started having sex.When a car pulled in a parked a few meters infront of my car

By *utdoor29Man
over a year ago

paisley

And a couple of other close calls lol

Post new Message to Thread