Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Pink C

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So it was a while since I last went on a proper night out. I recently become single and just wasn’t up for it wanted to stay at home and mop. One of my close mates however managed to convince me to come out with the info that another mate was already out with two of his female friends and they wanted me there to help them pull as apparently I’m very relaxed around women and make them feel at ease. So me and one mate B met up and had some pre drinks in his before heading. We arrived at the club to be greeted by J our mate and he had two lovely ladies with him. One a small skinny blonde girl pretty let’s call her D but friend was so much more she had a lovely full figure strong legs but sexy nice shapely big ass and not big tits but perfect for her body and a gorgeous and lovely dyed pink hair she had a tattoo on her left thigh of a flower and one her wrist and one or two in other places that I’d find out about later and her name is C and this is where the story begins let me know if you want me to continue or I’m wasting my time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Good start more please

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Just write it, stop asking people to beg you, does my nut in.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

At the start I kind of just kept to myself talked to B mainly while tried it on with C seemed to be going well enough. However when the drinks started to get into me I found that B was with the other two and C and myself were talking for what seemed like hours started off casual enough. But I am a very sexual person and I always stir things towards sex and it wasn’t long before we were talking about things we did I explained that my ex was quite old fashioned with sex she liked it but had to be in a bed and follow a script. That’s when she looked at me with this look of I could change your world she told me how she loved to give head and receive head out doors. That she had been fucked right outside the family house in the suburbs on a walk home from a night out. She told me she had a female friend she messed about with her old boyfriend and that loved anal had all the toys at home even anal beads the whole time my face was getting redder and redder my mind wondering and my cock getting hard. That’s when I realized my poor choose of clothing as I was wearing thin trousers she learnt over to say something in ear but placed her on my cock I was so distracted my that I don’t remember what it was but before sitting herself back properly she looked down and cracked a smile and winked at me we stayed in the smoking area for a bit and then she asked me to go for a dance ...

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Post new Message to Thread