Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A wonderful experience

Jump to newest

By *ee01uk OP   Woman
over a year ago

portsmouth

So I have read so a fair few stories on here and thought I would post one of a recent encounter.

For a while now I have wanted to have a threesome or more but for the most part it has just been a fantasy as there are a lot of people who want to meet but only on a 121 basis. I have seen a guy a few times and on the last visit whilst I was riding my huge toy and giving him a good sucking I mentioned about if he knew anyone he could bring along, he said let me have a think.

Well a bit of time passes as I was not very free due to work and other things then, I decided to book sometime off work as i needed the break. On the Sunday I messaged my FB and asked if he wanted to meet on the Monday, didn’t take long for a response if yes a wonderful idea. A bit later I decided to then ask if he did know anyone he could bring along, didn’t hear nothing in reply!! I thought to myself oh well there goes that then. Sunday come and went.....

If interested I will carry on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very intrested

By *ee01uk OP   Woman
over a year ago

portsmouth

So Monday more was here and I got on and done some odd jobs, periodically checking if there was any reply, I then had a message asking what time do you want to meet, I thought let’s ask again, so is that alone or have you found someone?, got a response this time let me see if I can find someone, what time though. I said about 10:30 trouble was the present time was 9!!

A few moments passed with no response so I got my lovely big toy and and had a play, then I got a message

I have found someone his name is..,,, have a look.

So doing a bit of multi tasking I had a look at his profile. I replied with well there is some text but no pictures, now I am not overly picky but I do have some standards!

He replied shall I get him to send you some then, me well of course that would be good. Now I wait for the message.

Back to concentrating on the toy while I wait with a few messages back and forth with my fb....

More to come

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

Post new Message to Thread