Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The fantasy.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am now and have always been drawn to people that are older than me, have great leadership/assertive quality’s and a naughty twinkle in the eye, this is a fantasy of mine that never leaves my head.

I myself am by no means a shy guy, you’ll notice me in any room but today was different, i had been hot and bothered all day stuck at work directing idiots to do very simple tasks,now it was time for the gym and honestly I could just go home.

After 20mins of sitting peddling half arsed I notice a woman (I’m not in the gym to pick women...ever), she’s about 5’8 dark full bodied hair that although tied you can see has a definite curl to it, her figure? Best described would be a “re-work” in progress, late 30s early 40s at the most. Wide hips, shapely thighs with a well maintained bum but it was the smile and wink as we accidentally made eye contact that caught me out...I knew I was bright red and sweaty so it couldn’t have been me ?

I find ficus and put more effort in to what iam doin gorbthe next 10mins before making my way over to the leg extension station, i stretch, bend down to tie my lace and as I come up I see her again, this time she’s squatting I lose all focus and suddenly she’s on her 2nd set before I realise she been watching me, standing, stearin like a dawk.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utdoor29Man
over a year ago

paisley

Sounds good

over a year ago

I quickly gather my thoughts and sit at the station, I again focus on what I’m doing, head down and have a really good couple of sets oblivious to anything around me, it’s the end of my 3rd set, I look up and there she is...sat directly opposite me working her hamstrings.

I instantly feel my body tense, a rush of blood to my groin and and I’m solid, like diamond solid, iam wearing short blue Adidas shorts but no underwear, I think I may be on show but how do I adjust? She’s looking at me? She’s smiling again, I feel my body tense and my cock bounce..there is no way she didn’t see that !?!? fuck how has this woman got me in such a fluster????

By *teven12ABCMan
over a year ago

Wigan lancs

great start

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

I struggle to adjust my shorts as I stand up, damn the shorts have ridden up slightly and I was almost certainly poking out of them, it’s ok she’s not looking I think as I make a quick exit to the showers, time to leave.

I walking to the changing rooms and I’m facing toatl melt down, I’m now in the changing rooms 3/4s hard, there’s 1 guy late 50s down the back and 2 huge guys discussing the show there attending at the weekend. I walk past past as quick as I can but it’s too late, “looks like some one need a different kind of work” I hear as I rumage in my locker, fuck the shower I’ll have one at home I pack my things and leave laughing with the muscles but inside I’m wishing the ground would open and I’d disappear.

The door is held open as I leave, head down I say thank you and continue in my way, “Jessica” I stop and turn round, “my name is Jessica”.

I blurt my name as again I’m in a fluster, “those shorts are....nice, you normally wear such shorts with no underwear? You one of those gym pervs?” There’s a sparkle in her eyes,”I..errr...no normally I’m in joggers but was in a rush” I manage a sentence...must stay calm.

“Well from now on I only want to see you in shorts, no underwear just like today” Jessica’s time has changed, assertive and direct, with that she bids me a good evening and heads back in side

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

The next day I’m back on the gym same time same shorts, after my usual arm there’s no sign of Jessica, I crack on with a slighty frustated motivation until iam finished still she’s not here. I head in to the changing rooms, the bigger of the 2 guys from yesterday is just about to head out, he nods with a chuckle and I sarcastically return the gesture shower and head home.

The next 7 days are the same No sign of Jessica, I’d even been an bought some shorter shorts and although I was receiving odd looks from the other gym users I had made friends with the big guy ( Louie) and he’d mentioned that the new shorts were better, I wasn’t sure what he meant but he was taking me through his leg routine then we were goin to grab some food, may as well grow one way or another whilst at the gym I thought.

We finished up and headed straight to Louie’s favourite “glorious chicken” sat at the table ordered why all of a sudden Jessica walks over has the sexiest kiss with Louie I’ve ever seen then sits next to me...

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *teven12ABCMan
over a year ago

Wigan lancs

nice please continue

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

“My darling Louie tells me you have been every day since we met” Jessica’s tone was soft and warm, “yeah, I errrr” mumbling my answer..what do I say I thought? Seeing her kiss this giant hulk of a man has thrown me.

“He’s got it bad” Louie laughs again as he lifts his chicken to his mouth “ quietist he’s been since you told me to look after him”. My mind is now running a million miles an hour, I had been aware that our friendship was odd but never had I thought that Jessica was behind it, “come on eat your food, your guna need all the energy you can get” Jessica states with a commanding tone.

“Right boy I’ll see you tomorrow, lack of sleep is no excuse to not be at the gym tomorrow” Louie says as he is flicked away by Jessica with 1hand...

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Book marked

over a year ago

I finish eating, my head spinning..what was going on?

“My dear your looking a bit off colour, don’t worry I know just how to make sure your relaxed” again Jessica’s time was assertive.

We headed to the the car park, she pointed out the red merc in the far left corner and gestured me to go over as she answered the phone, “yeah as I thought he’s nervous, run a ba...” her voice faded out as I got in to the car. Nervous? Is she talking about me ? Who was she talking to ? What the fuck am I doing in this car when I don’t even know where im goin!” I’m half way through unbuckling the seat belt when she opens the door, “leaving? Thought you’d at least last the night before running..” she’s looking at me waiting for a response, it felt like an eternity for the words “no, just adjusting” to leave my lips, good fi is running you a bath as we speak

By *eadyMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

over a year ago

The drive was short, maybe 10 minutes but felt like hours, not a word spoken just the gentle roar of the car, when we arrived I was in awe of what I saw.

Jessica’s house was set in the middle of nowhere, off to the side we’re stables and a huge pond in the center of the curved driveway.

“Impressive isn’t it, I took this from my ex husband after he started fucking the guy who was doing the decorating” Jessica was smiling as she spoke and I wasn’t sure if it was the truth, her hand reaches over to my knee “come on let’s get you in that bath” and with that we head in to the house.

I lag behind slightly, in amazement at the shape of Jessica’s bum and the way her pencil skirt hugs every bit of it!!

The door opens and stright away a I’m pointed to the stairs, “ fi is waiting for you, 1st door on the left” that time is back, gone is the humor in her voice.

The walk was lonely, more stairs than there would normally be, count at least 20 before I spot a “fi” waiting by the door

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting story so far

Post new Message to Thread